We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The NEW official "WTF does LR" thread!

+85
anton
Lukking
Cephyric
Getthim
ScrungleBlumpkus
0wl3ye
Diotoxin
VividRedemption
TCR
Conundrumer
Pawel3
shammies
theacp127
TeamBlast
Wizzy
gaoyubao
DanLad
LineMagiX
roflmaoqwerty
OTDE
Fauxfyre
Connor
TheRevTastic
Pinter
RyderLR
Xanth
Helios Pavonine
captain_cornflakes
[senpai] kevans
Stallie
Ph0enix
wolfo9
efrazable
Rave
CamQuartr
jlflame2000
IGLima
darklight
Darkness
Kohuda
Chuggers
Josro
Chui Ninji
Lankher
Dawn
Brandon971
Trinity37185_Rim
Sssschiller
Opal Rider
Sheldon
hypothet
-Nexus-
Summoning
bibliOly
Wolf_Spirit
Orthuss
SethComposerGuy
~rawr
linerage
Georgio_jc
GhostY
KillinTime2792
TigerXLine
SPL4SHZ0N3
Yobanjojoe
JoaTrades
Derpinator
Inukaza
Votale
Noname219
Cereal
Nubcake
Rafael
Stickheadz32
MartinJulenissen
baconat0r
Ktk
Smitsy
Bubbles
rabid squirrel
IGotGreasyBalls
Se7eN
Z_N-Freak
Slyther Demon
Hedgehogs4Me
89 posters

Page 11 of 42 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 26 ... 42  Next

Go down

The NEW official "WTF does LR" thread! - Page 11 Empty Re: The NEW official "WTF does LR" thread!

Post by KillinTime2792 Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:06 pm

you can all call it fake as much as you want. I'll just continue to push limits further than you.

actually i probably won't, this track was a tedium of boring (10 minutes+ on some of the frames) but hey at least i made one track on the edge.

come to think of it calling it a track is a tad innacurate as it posesses none of the "flow" that you'd see in normal tracks. it is purely an exhabition of insanity. I dunno I'll let you lot be the judge of what it is.

unrelated note i had a .sol corruption on my parabol track which has set me back to 3 minutes. garbage was unaffected.
KillinTime2792
KillinTime2792

Back to top Go down

The NEW official "WTF does LR" thread! - Page 11 Empty Re: The NEW official "WTF does LR" thread!

Post by linerage Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:23 pm

So you won't give me the .sol? :|
linerage
linerage

Back to top Go down

Post by KillinTime2792 Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:03 pm

why should i? you haven't asked so much as just demanded to see it.

go learn some politeness and then I'll let you look at the .sol
KillinTime2792
KillinTime2792

Back to top Go down

Post by linerage Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:10 pm

*learns politeness*
Why sir, I have grown a strong longing for your interesting track. The tricks that you have executed in there are absolutely exuberant! My curiosity has also grown, because questions has aroused in my mind about your interesting .sol, and if you could (you can), i would really appreciate a look at it.

Thousand thanks, linerage.
linerage
linerage

Back to top Go down

Post by SPL4SHZ0N3 Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:35 pm

Yeah, pretty sure its using a hax'd version of Line Rider. Just ask Cereal for the .swf
SPL4SHZ0N3
SPL4SHZ0N3
Line Rider Legend

https://www.youtube.com/user/SPL4SHZ0N3

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:18 pm

Quirk.swf ftw.
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Votale Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:27 pm

Show us the .sol of the picture and we can easily move on. But you haven't provided anything, leaving us with the obvious conclusion that you are lying.

But wait. Here comes the post where you say "Call it what you want I'm not lying bla bla bla."
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal Rider Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:22 pm

...or we could wait till he releases the video, because I'm sure it's in his battle track.
Opal Rider
Opal Rider

Aestetikally appealing

Back to top Go down

Post by Votale Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:16 pm

Seems as though every .sol he talks about magically corrupts though and it's never released D:
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Post by Summoning Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:23 pm

Ha, 'magically' as in doesn't and just says it does because he doesn't want to release the sol to anybody.
Summoning
Summoning

Back to top Go down

Post by linerage Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:06 pm

Just admit it and we'll all be cool and everythang. Providing the fact that you're australian. If you deny any further im gonna put in you some creepy dark room and whip you until you speaketh of the truth.

Naw i can't really do that. But Showing it in your "track" doesn't mean it's exactly the same... Unless you have super slowmo's which i DOUBT >9000ly, because then it'll reveal you actually didn't do those wtf pics.
linerage
linerage

Back to top Go down

Post by KillinTime2792 Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:10 am

actually I've already recorded the track. it's not battle track though (I withdrew from that due to constrictions) because it's 9 seconds short of the 1 minute mark.

editing now, prepare to suck on it :|
KillinTime2792
KillinTime2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:21 am

I can also record tracks made with Quirk.swf.
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by KillinTime2792 Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:27 am

what's with all this talk about quirk.swf? is it one of mhener's hacks?
KillinTime2792
KillinTime2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Votale Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:55 pm

Recording a track in Quirk.swf looks exactly the same as a regular track. Give us the .sol not a recording.
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Post by KillinTime2792 Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:02 pm

srsly what is quirck.swf, i gather it's a hacked version of linerider but how much is it different from normal linerider?
KillinTime2792
KillinTime2792

Back to top Go down

Post by linerage Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:30 pm

*facepalm* just give us the .sol or else we won't believe you.
linerage
linerage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheldon Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:42 pm

Killin time you knOw what it is you got a copy from summoning earlier in the thread
Sheldon
Sheldon
Line Rider Legend

words have been said

Community Pick: SYTYKC
3rd place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.wordshavebeensaid.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KillinTime2792 Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:55 pm

no his link 404'd.

i'm dead serious what is this quirck.swf.

you know what stuff it, i don't give a damn anymore. just sit down and wait for the track.
KillinTime2792
KillinTime2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:08 pm

Lmao that's the most stupid thing to say.
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Summoning Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:24 pm

Actually my link did 404, but then I re-uploaded for him later that day. He is half telling the truth, but he knows what it is.
Summoning
Summoning

Back to top Go down

Post by linerage Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:04 pm

*facepalm*
linerage
linerage

Back to top Go down

Post by Votale Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:36 pm

.Sol or you're just a lying noob. kbai
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Post by KillinTime2792 Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:17 am

re-recording because the last recording had frame skipping. prob going to make a 60fps HD so i won't use youtube to host (youtube hates 60fps for some reason).

Summoning wrote:Actually my link did 404, but then I re-uploaded for him later that day. He is half telling the truth, but he knows what it is.
ah you reuploaded? great now i can see what all this quirk.swf crap is about.
KillinTime2792
KillinTime2792

Back to top Go down

Post by linerage Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:34 am

Lol dude, think about the bad, permanent things that would happen if you don't pass the .sol. You probably can't enter any battles ever, because you would most likely be using the hacked .swf and it wouldn't be fair, no real appreciation for your tracks because we'll just think they're not genuine. You'll also lose a bunch of respect in the forum too. Just tell the truth and then we'll be all cool and [censored], aight? Jeezus why do you need to be a stubborn idiot :|
linerage
linerage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 42 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 26 ... 42  Next