We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The NEW official "WTF does LR" thread!

+85
anton
Lukking
Cephyric
Getthim
ScrungleBlumpkus
0wl3ye
Diotoxin
VividRedemption
TCR
Conundrumer
Pawel3
shammies
theacp127
TeamBlast
Wizzy
gaoyubao
DanLad
LineMagiX
roflmaoqwerty
OTDE
Fauxfyre
Connor
TheRevTastic
Pinter
RyderLR
Xanth
Helios Pavonine
captain_cornflakes
[senpai] kevans
Stallie
Ph0enix
wolfo9
efrazable
Rave
CamQuartr
jlflame2000
IGLima
darklight
Darkness
Kohuda
Chuggers
Josro
Chui Ninji
Lankher
Dawn
Brandon971
Trinity37185_Rim
Sssschiller
Opal Rider
Sheldon
hypothet
-Nexus-
Summoning
bibliOly
Wolf_Spirit
Orthuss
SethComposerGuy
~rawr
linerage
Georgio_jc
GhostY
KillinTime2792
TigerXLine
SPL4SHZ0N3
Yobanjojoe
JoaTrades
Derpinator
Inukaza
Votale
Noname219
Cereal
Nubcake
Rafael
Stickheadz32
MartinJulenissen
baconat0r
Ktk
Smitsy
Bubbles
rabid squirrel
IGotGreasyBalls
Se7eN
Z_N-Freak
Slyther Demon
Hedgehogs4Me
89 posters

Page 7 of 42 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 24 ... 42  Next

Go down

The NEW official "WTF does LR" thread! - Page 7 Empty Re: The NEW official "WTF does LR" thread!

Post by KillinTime2792 Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:43 am

hard to see but there's a line pushing his shoulder down. the line near the tail has also affected the second peg which has made weird things happen as usual.

also there's a everyframe string fling pulling the contact point for his hand off his hand.

there's no real way to explain how i got there, it just happened as i was trying to avoid the opposing fling below him.
KillinTime2792
KillinTime2792

Back to top Go down

The NEW official "WTF does LR" thread! - Page 7 Empty Re: The NEW official "WTF does LR" thread!

Post by Rafael Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:01 pm

KillinTime2792 wrote:hard to see but there's a line pushing his shoulder down. the line near the tail has also affected the second peg which has made weird things happen as usual.

also there's a everyframe string fling pulling the contact point for his hand off his hand.

there's no real way to explain how i got there
, it just happened as i was trying to avoid the opposing fling below him.
Which is why I'd like the .sol xD
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by linerage Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:28 pm

Who knows if killin time is just usin' MS paint?

Anyways, here's a lil sneak peak of my high speed :3

The NEW official "WTF does LR" thread! - Page 7 Asdadadas

Unfortunately the bottom line is way far down, so he dies, but still, it looks cool.

:|

EDIT: made a slightly weaker one, the bottom line is 2.5 millimeters higher.
linerage
linerage

Back to top Go down

Post by KillinTime2792 Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:13 am

i am not using paint, i just put alot of thought into how it happens and how to make him live. i spent 20 minutes on that frame alone that i posted earlier :|
KillinTime2792
KillinTime2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:23 am

Still, can I have the .sol? :P
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpinator Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:29 am

TigerLine7 wrote:The NEW official "WTF does LR" thread! - Page 7 WTFBosh2

MY FIRST SURVIVING SHOULDER-GRANUAL!! (yeah, call me a noob :|)
That would look awesome in an everyframe
Derpinator
Derpinator

Back to top Go down

Post by Votale Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:56 am

KillingTime that's a lie. He doesn't survive that. You don't need to lie about it to seem cool :|
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Post by KillinTime2792 Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:59 pm

quick and easy way to tell he lived. you see that string? that's not there when he dies.

do not doubt my mighty frame glitching! it is an art form!
KillinTime2792
KillinTime2792

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerXLine Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:01 pm

What? Are you guys saying that I'm a lier? :|

EDIT: Oh, sorry. Thought you ment me xD (stupid, stupid!!...)
TigerXLine
TigerXLine

I used to play Line Rider and be weird.

Back to top Go down

Post by KillinTime2792 Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:13 pm

TigerLine7 wrote:me stupid, stupid!!
do you see wat i did thar?
KillinTime2792
KillinTime2792

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerXLine Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:21 pm

KillinTime2792 wrote:
TigerLine7 wrote:me stupid, stupid!!
do you see wat i did thar?

Thats what I was trying to say :facepalm:
TigerXLine
TigerXLine

I used to play Line Rider and be weird.

Back to top Go down

Post by linerage Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:19 pm

;P Killin Time, will you please release your track with ALL of those tricks in them... please? Or give us the .sol nicely or else we might have to kick your butt off planet zarof?

Ofc just kiddin tho.
linerage
linerage

Back to top Go down

Post by KillinTime2792 Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:06 pm

that's not a track with all those tricks in them linerage, that's just me stuffing around when bored waiting for inspiration.

most of the thing's i've posted AREN'T saved. some are and still in the tracks but only because they still fit instead of making bosh jerk off.
KillinTime2792
KillinTime2792

Back to top Go down

Post by linerage Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:42 pm

Lol, i'm pretty sure you would save them, since... Well those looks insanely impossible. Just admit it dude... (even though i could be dastardly wrong) your tricks doesn't always survive... It's not like we'll burn you on a stake or something, because even if they don't survive, they still look pretty good. If you keep on lying, then we might have to burn you on a stake :|
linerage
linerage

Back to top Go down

Post by KillinTime2792 Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:46 pm

i did save them, with a picture that i uploaded to this forum. why would i need to save it in the track if i'm not even going to use it?
KillinTime2792
KillinTime2792

Back to top Go down

Post by linerage Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:50 pm

Fine, even if you are right, now make a garbage compilation with the tracks you're going to make that's going to include these things in them. I mean, think about the publicity you would get, maybe even an award or something. Afterall, these things only take you a few days to pop up one, right?
linerage
linerage

Back to top Go down

Post by KillinTime2792 Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:52 pm

okie then, garbage "what is this i don't even" LR track started.

if i don't get award ima sue you :|

8D

:|
KillinTime2792
KillinTime2792

Back to top Go down

Post by linerage Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:56 pm

:| sue me? You don't even know what my name is (It's ray btw)
linerage
linerage

Back to top Go down

Post by KillinTime2792 Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:57 pm

I'm beggining to feel like the gnomes in my sig.

wtf does lr themed track is hard.
KillinTime2792
KillinTime2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Votale Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:17 pm

Pictures like that are easy to come by, KT. The issue is not whether he's "alive" at the time of the photo. Of course he is. He DOES NOT live after the photo is taken. He could crash the next frame even. And then it just happens that you don't save it or publish any of them in a track. That's funny. You're lying straight to out faces. But idc. We all know it :P
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheldon Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:39 pm

The NEW official "WTF does LR" thread! - Page 7 Lol Survives ^-^ possibly strongest shoulder well ever?
Sheldon
Sheldon
Line Rider Legend

words have been said

Community Pick: SYTYKC
3rd place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.wordshavebeensaid.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KillinTime2792 Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:42 pm

Votale wrote:Pictures like that are easy to come by, KT. The issue is not whether he's "alive" at the time of the photo. Of course he is. He DOES NOT live after the photo is taken. He could crash the next frame even. And then it just happens that you don't save it or publish any of them in a track. That's funny. You're lying straight to out faces. But idc. We all know it :P
you call me a faker simply because I'm slightly better in a certain area than most people? I laugh at your ignorance sir.

perhaps i shall call you a faker because you excell in trackmaking more than most people.

and like i have said before, i do not save them because i do not use them. I've taken a screenshot of what happens. that is enough "saving" for me. i have posted it in this forum. that is enough "publication" for me.

i play for fun, not to impress others. i made it happen, laughed and passed it on so that maybe someone could derive inspiration from my accomplishment.

oh and in that last screenshot i posted, he dies 3 frames after that moment when he crashes into a fling from earlier. NOT the frame after. so for that instance i can say that he "lived".
KillinTime2792
KillinTime2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheldon Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:46 pm

Ok its just a thread with pictures of lr doing weird crap :|
Sheldon
Sheldon
Line Rider Legend

words have been said

Back to top Go down

Post by KillinTime2792 Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:47 pm

sorry sheldon, that's a nice moment there. what direction is the well facing?
KillinTime2792
KillinTime2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheldon Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:51 pm

Almost same as line to left
Sheldon
Sheldon
Line Rider Legend

words have been said

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 42 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 24 ... 42  Next