We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

B.A.R.B. - Boring 'A'bnoxious Rap Blows

4 posters

Go down

B.A.R.B. - Boring 'A'bnoxious Rap Blows Empty B.A.R.B. - Boring 'A'bnoxious Rap Blows

Post by doneyear Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:11 pm

Because abnoxious rap does blow. (except some (SOME) from Eminem and others Very Happy)

Well, I wasn't really too serious with that track, just felt like I needed to do something more serious than What, What so yeah. Was actually testing out XY and more 'modern style' quirk with adding some fast grolls at the end, might make it last longer, just that I get so bored of that style. Well anyways, I will still probably enter E't'tonic in ToC3 because it was a more serious track unless I get some good reviews for this track.

C&C (like major) on the quirk and XY sections (manuals I know come could have been better than others haha)

doneyear

Back to top Go down

B.A.R.B. - Boring 'A'bnoxious Rap Blows Empty Re: B.A.R.B. - Boring 'A'bnoxious Rap Blows

Post by Derpinator Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:12 pm

Nice track! And I got the .sol 8D
Derpinator
Derpinator

Back to top Go down

B.A.R.B. - Boring 'A'bnoxious Rap Blows Empty Re: B.A.R.B. - Boring 'A'bnoxious Rap Blows

Post by Purtle Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:14 pm

Pretty cool.

I can't really critique if your quick was modern or whatever because i'm not good at Lr lol.

XY seemed okay, too short though!
Purtle
Purtle

ppt [retired mod]

4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.hiddenheartpiece.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Stickheadz32 Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:40 am

the XY part is ossum :P
Stickheadz32
Stickheadz32

https://www.youtube.com/Stickheadz32

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down