We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apology to Mr. Hedgehog From Wizzy :)

+7
Hedgehogs4Me
Votale
Kohuda
Purtle
ACwazHere
crash2burn
Wizzy
11 posters

Go down

Apology to Mr. Hedgehog From Wizzy :) Empty Apology to Mr. Hedgehog From Wizzy :)

Post by Wizzy Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:32 pm

I'm in a good mood today.
Dear Hedgehogs4Me (Owen), I wanted to say I'm sorry for acting like an idiot almost everytime I speak to you, it's not that I hate you or anything personal. You are a true and amazing track maker. I hope we can still be friends, I never meant anything I said. I wasn't attention hungry nor was I jealous. I realize what I have done is wrong and shouldn't have said all those horrible things about you. Please accept my apology, I mean it in the most sincerest of ways. Apology to Mr. Hedgehog From Wizzy :) Icon_cry

Here's wishing to a new future of our friendship
-Wizzy
Wizzy
Wizzy

Back to top Go down

Apology to Mr. Hedgehog From Wizzy :) Empty Re: Apology to Mr. Hedgehog From Wizzy :)

Post by crash2burn Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:04 pm

mhmm. :|
crash2burn
crash2burn

Back to top Go down

Apology to Mr. Hedgehog From Wizzy :) Empty Re: Apology to Mr. Hedgehog From Wizzy :)

Post by ACwazHere Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:05 pm

Awwwwwwwwwww. That's cute.

(no sarcasm)
ACwazHere
ACwazHere

fuck around and get dunked on

Back to top Go down

Post by Purtle Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:30 pm

Tis cute.

Kind of...well I wont go into it.
Purtle
Purtle

ppt [retired mod]

4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.hiddenheartpiece.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Kohuda Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:01 pm

*Two thumbs up*
Kohuda
Kohuda

Back to top Go down

Post by Votale Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:20 pm

This is how the community should act. Nice to see your sincerity wizzy Apology to Mr. Hedgehog From Wizzy :) 232659
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Post by Hedgehogs4Me Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:25 pm

Thanks. Sorry I couldn't reply earlier.

Sorry for being a cynic and all, but I'm afraid that this is just a stunt so that you'll have forgiveness back so you can act like an idiot again. However, if we can really start getting along, that'll speak much louder to me than a bunch of words Smile
Hedgehogs4Me
Hedgehogs4Me
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizzy Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:50 pm

Hedgehogs4Me wrote:Thanks. Sorry I couldn't reply earlier.

Sorry for being a cynic and all, but I'm afraid that this is just a stunt so that you'll have forgiveness back so you can act like an idiot again. However, if we can really start getting along, that'll speak much louder to me than a bunch of words Apology to Mr. Hedgehog From Wizzy :) Icon_smile

Well don't think that way. I'm not like that, I would never do that to someone. I'm serious about being sorry and I really hope we can be friends. Sometimes logic isn't always right, you have to trust what's in your heart Apology to Mr. Hedgehog From Wizzy :) Icon_wink

I think we should just set everything behind us and start all over.
Wizzy
Wizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by baconat0r Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:01 pm

Well put both of you. Im happy that both of you are happy

baconat0r

Back to top Go down

Post by Binglinerider Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:17 pm

does this mean i dont get to ban anyone D:
Binglinerider
Binglinerider

ayy

Back to top Go down

Post by Josro Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:17 pm

Binglinerider wrote:does this mean i dont get to ban anyone D:
that made my day bing xD
Josro
Josro

Back to top Go down

Post by AkidisPwnage Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:22 pm

It warms my tummy to see this
AkidisPwnage
AkidisPwnage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down