We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XYs

+3
LineRiderGjert
Binglinerider
MartinJulenissen
7 posters

Go down

XYs Empty XYs

Post by MartinJulenissen Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:04 am

XY have had a big name in LR, from Ram Tzu to now, but what about a name for diffrent XY styles, i meen like, we have alt quirk, progressive quirk, high speed quirk(does this one excist?) and quirk. that was only quirking. we have smooth manuals, high speed manuals, slow manuals, silk road style manuals (IMO thats a style). Cant we name Xys something, because one time everybody wanted me to see grotto because i was lack on inspiration, well, i have allready watched it, and it didnt inspire me, because it wasnt the style i like, watch Ram Tzu then switch to Vibrato, it feels like your watching a diffrent styles...

(have this been done before, lock if it has)

i bet nearly nobody really care, but this is something i just wanted to post.
MartinJulenissen
MartinJulenissen

Back to top Go down

XYs Empty Re: XYs

Post by Binglinerider Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:37 am

well xy's have progressed a lot from ram tzu style. His was relaxing, not fast paced, was more about balance than movement ( aka had more manuals). Now it's about face paced and quirkiness. so all we have it old xy, and new xy xD

maybe we can come up a name with those but it's not really necessary because XY is just XY. it's already on the branch of quirk, why split it farther
Binglinerider
Binglinerider

ayy

4th place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Post by LineRiderGjert Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:40 am

Well, there isn't really that much difference within XY's, IMO. There is already kind of 2 styles though, micro XY's and normal (use of longer lines). And if the line switching (Integration style) gets popular, it'll probably get an own name after a while. Like the manuals did.

And then there is fast XYs and slow XYs, and upwards XY is often considered as an own category. So thiking about it, I think there already is alot of XY categories.
LineRiderGjert
LineRiderGjert
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:37 am

LineRiderGjert wrote:Well, there isn't really that much difference within XY's, IMO. There is already kind of 2 styles though, micro XY's and normal (use of longer lines). And if the line switching (Integration style) gets popular, it'll probably get an own name after a while. Like the manuals did.

And then there is fast XYs and slow XYs, and upwards XY is often considered as an own category. So thiking about it, I think there already is alot of XY categories.

Seen blue squirk? That XY part definatly was no regular XY
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by GLR Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:19 am

well i dont think there is much to change about the name i guess we could call Ram style First Generation XY and the more fast paced stuff Second Generation XY thats all i got for ya

GLR

Back to top Go down

Post by Lone Rocket Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:41 am

If you wanted seperate names, XY, fail XY, slow XY, fast XY, etc.
There are no sub-genres of XY really, because in essence XY cannot be altered, else it wouldn't be classed as "XY"
Lone Rocket
Lone Rocket

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgio_jc Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:45 am

well xy's have progressed a lot from ram tzu style. His was relaxing, not fast paced, was more about balance than movement ( aka had more manuals). Now it's about face paced and quirkiness.

Gawd, that's what I hate. Just because manuals get (kinda) out of fashion it's just for nubs or what? ...in my further XY productions I will of course try to stick to the older style, since I think it's way more enyjoyable to do and watch.

... I feel like making manuals now :|
Georgio_jc
Georgio_jc
Line Rider Legend

4th place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum