We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The longest/biggest foot fling LOOP ever? || Votale

+5
SRP
Nubcake
Rafael
Red Devil
Votale
9 posters

Go down

The longest/biggest foot fling LOOP ever? || Votale Empty The longest/biggest foot fling LOOP ever? || Votale

Post by Votale Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:23 pm

Is this the longest/biggest foot fling ever? If not, how many lines is the biggest one? I wont believe that this isn't a record unless you can tell me how many lines the biggest one is. :|

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vw3W2jbT-3Y

EDIT: since some people doubted the line count, here is the .sol: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ofjrmkzz32o PWNED! :|

Last edited by Votale on Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

The longest/biggest foot fling LOOP ever? || Votale Empty Re: The longest/biggest foot fling LOOP ever? || Votale

Post by Red Devil Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:11 pm

Well I saw some double lining, so that's cheating. :|

And I don't know if it is, but if so, 🆙.

edit: Looking over it, doesn't seem like 205 lines. Give .sol.
Red Devil
Red Devil

Back to top Go down

The longest/biggest foot fling LOOP ever? || Votale Empty Re: The longest/biggest foot fling LOOP ever? || Votale

Post by Rafael Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:37 pm

I can't do foot flings ;_;
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Nubcake Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:45 pm

i think that might be a record, but i'm not sure, i don't do flings
Nubcake
Nubcake

Back to top Go down

Post by SRP Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:10 pm

Size doesn't matter.
If u can do it, trick with it.
SRP
SRP

Back to top Go down

Post by Votale Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:48 pm

Red Devil wrote:Well I saw some double lining, so that's cheating. :|

And I don't know if it is, but if so, 🆙.

edit: Looking over it, doesn't seem like 205 lines. Give .sol.
some were double lined to give them more power it's not cheating and ima post the sol later on media fire and give link in the desciption. :|
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktk Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:33 am

Size is irrelevant.. Line count doesn't matter either... But as far as I know, 205 takes the cake for foot flings. (Psi's had 180)
Ktk
Ktk

4th place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Post by Votale Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:57 pm

Ktk wrote:Size is irrelevant.. Line count doesn't matter either... But as far as I know, 205 takes the cake for foot flings. (Psi's had 180)

it was 260 lines not 205 i'll release the .sol soon (lazy)

EDIT: i just posted the .sol everyone look now!
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Post by Cereal Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:36 pm

Ktk wrote:Size is irrelevant.. Line count doesn't matter either... But as far as I know, 205 takes the cake for foot flings. (Psi's had 180)

that's not what you USED to think. ;D
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Votale Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:23 pm

Cereal wrote:

that's not what you USED to think. ;D

This is true
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizzy Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:08 pm

im gonna go make the worlds biggest shoulder fling and make a video of it so i can get some attention.

Size and line count dont matter at all, as I have said once before, line rider itself is not a contest.
Wizzy
Wizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cereal Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:04 pm

wizzy wrote:im gonna go make the worlds biggest shoulder fling and make a video of it so i can get some attention.

Size and line count dont matter at all, as I have said once before, line rider itself is not a contest.

I agree wizz, but come on! It's fun to see big flings sometimes Wink
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Votale Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:59 am

wizzy wrote:im gonna go make the worlds biggest shoulder fling and make a video of it so i can get some attention.

oh my f****** god i ask one question (is this the biggest foot fling ever?) and you think that i'm doing it to get attention? I simply wanted to know if it was the biggest foot flig ever and it's kind of a preview for my next track. WTF Wiz? :|
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Devil Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:02 am

Calm down, all of you. It's not exactly awesome to get the longest foot fling, but it's nothing to be an a** about.

If he gets pride in it, and accomplishes more(without being stuck up for such a trivial matter), there is nothing wrong with a little credit. After all, it can help.
Red Devil
Red Devil

Back to top Go down

Post by Cephyric Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:04 pm

seen ones about twice as large, mostly contained in lolsols where people are messing around.

Big = / = cool, the original poster = / = original.
Cephyric
Cephyric

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down