We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Speed meter you high?

2 posters

Go down

Speed meter you high? Empty Speed meter you high?

Post by theacp127 Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:44 pm

I was just makn' some good ol' midspeed quirk and all a sudden the top speed jumps up to 407p/f. Not sure if I'm just that good or it's some kind of math error 8D .
Speed meter you high? Cc2c5f6257
theacp127
theacp127

trying real hard

Back to top Go down

Speed meter you high? Empty Re: Speed meter you high?

Post by ScrungleBlumpkus Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:20 pm

dooooes he actually visibly attain this enormous speed
ScrungleBlumpkus
ScrungleBlumpkus

Interior Crocodile Alligator

Back to top Go down

Post by theacp127 Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:37 pm

He did that one time, but after that he moved normally. It was probably a random multiplication error. I wasn't able to re-create it, which is why I don't have a video.
theacp127
theacp127

trying real hard

Back to top Go down

Post by ScrungleBlumpkus Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:59 pm

Awwwh dude you shouldn't have changed it. He moved fricking 407 pixels in one frame, thats'a bout 4 times farther than the strongest possible kramual cannon. Did he survive?
ScrungleBlumpkus
ScrungleBlumpkus

Back to top Go down

Post by theacp127 Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:03 pm

That's the thing, I didn't change anything. After he shot off I took a screen shot after stopping it. Then when I started again it didn't do anything strange. As I said, it was just a one time math error and I don't think it's possible to get it to work like that again. I just posted this because it was so weird and random, but I don't think it's some kind of super well from the gods.
theacp127
theacp127

trying real hard

Back to top Go down

Post by ScrungleBlumpkus Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:06 pm

Damn lucky well indeed. I totally believe you. I'm assuming he didn't survive. It's possible to make bosh move an extraordinary amount in one frame (dead ofc) but it requires a terrific stack.
ScrungleBlumpkus
ScrungleBlumpkus

Back to top Go down

Post by theacp127 Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:09 pm

I think it would be cool to look at the code and figure out the most powerful single well possible in line rider just for fun. I'm sure if you spent enough time calculating the variables then you could get some humanly impossible well after enough calculations. The whole movement is based on addition, subtraction, division, and multiplication so I would assume that it's possible to calculate exact wells.
theacp127
theacp127

trying real hard

Back to top Go down

Post by ScrungleBlumpkus Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:30 pm

theacp127 wrote:I think it would be cool to look at the code and figure out the most powerful single well possible in line rider just for fun. I'm sure if you spent enough time calculating the variables then you could get some humanly impossible well after enough calculations. The whole movement is based on addition, subtraction, division, and multiplication so I would assume that it's possible to calculate exact wells.

Kramual cannons are the strongest possible wells you can get once you've maximally stacked them.

Yet, a higher "ppf acceleration" is possible for some reason in certain cases. Most notably, it is possible to go from 0.366 to 176.xxx from the 1st to 2nd frame.

Mhenr calculated it to be exactly 55 ppf in his versions so I have no idea on what basis he was thinking.

I have the ability to look at the source but I never got around to it. Gonna do it agian someday and figure out a lot of reverse engineering, people havne't done that very much to this game for some reason and it's one of my favorite things in the world to do, reverse engineer code.
ScrungleBlumpkus
ScrungleBlumpkus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down