We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CotM #25 (Febuary 2015) - "I'm Bringin' Booty Back" [RESULTS ARE IN]

+8
rabid squirrel
Chuggers
theacp127
gaoyubao
Orthuss
RyderLR
ScrungleBlumpkus
efrazable
12 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

CotM #25 (Febuary 2015) - "I'm Bringin' Booty Back" [RESULTS ARE IN] - Page 2 Empty Re: CotM #25 (Febuary 2015) - "I'm Bringin' Booty Back" [RESULTS ARE IN]

Post by Chuggers Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:32 pm

AHEM

chugs only has one g in it

fix this immediately
Chuggers
Chuggers

villainous quirker

Community Pick: SYTYKC
Community Pick: Form

Back to top Go down

CotM #25 (Febuary 2015) - "I'm Bringin' Booty Back" [RESULTS ARE IN] - Page 2 Empty Re: CotM #25 (Febuary 2015) - "I'm Bringin' Booty Back" [RESULTS ARE IN]

Post by efrazable Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:35 am

fixed immediately
efrazable
efrazable

Durr I'm efraz herp derp

https://www.youtube.com/user/efrazable?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by ScrungleBlumpkus Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:24 pm

efraz you're doing wonderfully ^.^
Third. hehe. I'll live.
ScrungleBlumpkus
ScrungleBlumpkus

Interior Crocodile Alligator

Back to top Go down

Post by efrazable Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:23 pm

We had an update to one of our competitor's entries. No change to the leaderboard, tho.

And just a reminder, there's only one category now, and you can use kramuals!

FINAL ENTRIES ARE DUE IN EIGHT DAYS!
efrazable
efrazable

Durr I'm efraz herp derp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheldon Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:46 pm

im going to do this in a half frame
Sheldon
Sheldon
Line Rider Legend

words have been said

3rd place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.wordshavebeensaid.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ScrungleBlumpkus Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:13 pm

Shit, sheldon just entered didn't he.
I should probably make mine faster..butnah.
ScrungleBlumpkus
ScrungleBlumpkus

Back to top Go down

Post by ScrungleBlumpkus Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:15 pm

efraz has seen all of the entries why is he not faster #doublepost
ScrungleBlumpkus
ScrungleBlumpkus

Back to top Go down

Post by efrazable Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:03 pm

Dapianokid wrote:efraz has seen all of the entries why is he not faster #doublepost
some people (me) don't enter some contests for fear of last place, so I decided that if I ever held a contest that I would snag last place.
efrazable
efrazable

Durr I'm efraz herp derp

Back to top Go down

Post by ScrungleBlumpkus Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:10 pm

efrazable wrote:
Dapianokid wrote:efraz has seen all of the entries why is he not faster #doublepost
some people (me) don't enter some contests for fear of last place, so I decided that if I ever held a contest that I would snag last place.

I enter if I know I'm gonna get last. But you are SO nice!

If I quickly finished up a joke entry, would it be included?
ScrungleBlumpkus
ScrungleBlumpkus

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:41 pm

only if it's faster than your real entry I imagine
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuggers Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:47 pm

make the fastest joke track in history
Chuggers
Chuggers

villainous quirker

Community Pick: Form

Back to top Go down

Post by ScrungleBlumpkus Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:27 pm

it has a mega cannon and some interesting kramual shenanigans all inside of the box but i don't have time unfortunately
ScrungleBlumpkus
ScrungleBlumpkus

Back to top Go down

Post by Orthuss Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:14 pm

I went and sent another entry, bit faster than my previous one. Don't think I'm gonna move too far ahead though. :P
Orthuss
Orthuss

Walruss

Back to top Go down

Post by Pawel3 Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:19 pm

When's the deadline?
Pawel3
Pawel3

Back to top Go down

Post by ScrungleBlumpkus Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:23 pm

today!
ScrungleBlumpkus
ScrungleBlumpkus

Back to top Go down

Post by Orthuss Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:35 pm

efrazable wrote:DEADLINE
All entries are due SUNDAY, FEBUARY 22nd
Dap :|
Orthuss
Orthuss

Walruss

Back to top Go down

Post by ScrungleBlumpkus Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:46 pm

If I had known I had an entire otehr week to do this I would not be placed in the same position on this list. Why my brain lie to me. Mean brain.
ScrungleBlumpkus
ScrungleBlumpkus

Back to top Go down

Post by efrazable Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:52 pm

Yeah, y'all got 'till sunday.
efrazable
efrazable

Durr I'm efraz herp derp

Back to top Go down

Post by efrazable Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:12 am

Just got a couple entries. Going to confirm entries at school.
efrazable
efrazable

Durr I'm efraz herp derp

Back to top Go down

Post by ScrungleBlumpkus Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:57 pm

I'm trying really hard on my newest entry, it is a complete remake of my old entry and it ended up being slower or the same speed (can't tell if I can make this stack as strong as I'm hoping it can be)
efraz I spent a lot of time makign sure my current entry was 1 frame faster than you say it is. The foot is CLEARLY inside the line (which I am assuming was the main concern) and I worked hard to make sure it obeyed the rules so that I could get the time I said I got. Would you care to publicly explain why you gave me the time you did, since you didn't in pm? feel free to use sxcreenies at your discretion.
ScrungleBlumpkus
ScrungleBlumpkus

Back to top Go down

Post by efrazable Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:09 pm

In my PM, I explained that had I been off by one, or even two frames on my frame count, it would not change the leaderboard. In the video, I will be showing a frame counter which will display the number of frames.

I'll check the .Sol when I get home. Sorry if I sound blunt, having a rough day at work.
efrazable
efrazable

Durr I'm efraz herp derp

Back to top Go down

Post by ScrungleBlumpkus Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:38 pm

I have no idea why it didn't register to me before that you counted weirdly. I am satisfied with the knowledge that since you are grading each the same, our version differences and logic etc. don't make a difference. Okay. Thanks. Don't worry about checking again if it won't change my place. Also I don't have time to do better and send it so my entry is final.
ScrungleBlumpkus
ScrungleBlumpkus

Back to top Go down

Post by efrazable Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:06 pm

Dapianokid wrote:I have no idea why it didn't register to me before that you counted weirdly. I am satisfied with the knowledge that since you are grading each the same, our version differences and logic etc. don't make a difference. Okay. Thanks. Don't worry about checking again if it won't change my place. Also I don't have time to do better and send it so my entry is final.
thanks for being so easy to work with! Inverted Onoz
efrazable
efrazable

Durr I'm efraz herp derp

Back to top Go down

Post by ScrungleBlumpkus Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:35 pm

Smile thanks for hosting a contest!
ScrungleBlumpkus
ScrungleBlumpkus

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:49 pm

just letting efraz know that sheldon was working on his entry on the stream.

He didn't stop when I asked. I decided not to kick him off.
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next