We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ROCK ON! -mmtunligit

5 posters

Go down

ROCK ON! -mmtunligit Empty ROCK ON! -mmtunligit

Post by mmtunligit Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:09 pm

First track I made on My new gaming computer. I will eventually insert some music and make a monument.
mmtunligit
mmtunligit

Nerds like me rule

Back to top Go down

ROCK ON! -mmtunligit Empty Re: ROCK ON! -mmtunligit

Post by Yobanjojoe Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:12 pm

Pretty sweet for your first track Smile

hope to see more from you!
Yobanjojoe
Yobanjojoe

swag

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal Rider Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:53 pm

Well I'll start off by saying that you had asked during your last track saying you wanted tips for your recordings, and that has gotten a lot better since then, so good job for that! Titles and music are also important, and I can't wait to see how you progress in that as well.

But that's just the editing, and I really don't want to drone on about that for too long. Finding a way to make curves look good is more difficult than I think anyone expected when first starting out. It takes a lot of time, and a lot of patience involved, and once you get better at it, this'll speed up a little, but really work on trying to smooth out your curves. Notice: I did not say circular. Can they be circular? Absolutely, but they are not limited to being so, and I'd suggest you figure out what kind of curves you find look the best, and just trying to make it work. This'll do two main things for your tracks. First off, it'll make manuals a hell of a lot easier once you start messing around with them. The smaller the lines are in a curve, the easier it is to fine tune his movement, which is exactly what needs to happen to keep him from falling on his butt. Number two, it'll just make the track flow better, visually and physically. So just don't give up on this, take your time, practice, and I can see you becoming really good soon. Very Happy
Opal Rider
Opal Rider

Aestetikally appealing

Back to top Go down

Post by mmtunligit Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:42 pm

opal, the big curve is supposed to be like that, it will make sense once i make the monument
mmtunligit
mmtunligit

Nerds like me rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal Rider Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:38 pm

Well either way, this is in reference to all of your curves. Wink If one was supposed to be different, then leave it as it is, but don't give up practicing the others.
Opal Rider
Opal Rider

Aestetikally appealing

Back to top Go down

Post by ScrungleBlumpkus Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:08 pm

You get better by the minute. Do not be afraid to try the things you lose patience trying to do. Build that patience. That patience is what makes a great player great
ScrungleBlumpkus
ScrungleBlumpkus

Interior Crocodile Alligator

Back to top Go down

Post by theacp127 Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:24 am

Dapianokid wrote:You get better by the minute. Do not be afraid to try the things you lose patience trying to do. Build that patience. That patience is what makes a great player great
Because you're so patient. Hehe

Joking aside, nice to see a track from you. That track was pretty good for your skill level. I would recommend finding a better way to record your track after putting in the monument and such. It's kind of blurry and the frame rate drops under 40. Besides that it was enjoyable.
theacp127
theacp127

trying real hard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down