We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An old collab that never saw the light of day...

3 posters

Go down

An old collab that never saw the light of day... Empty An old collab that never saw the light of day...

Post by theacp127 Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:28 pm

Shotoku and I made this short collab about a year ago, about the time when I left the forum for a bit, and just never got recorded or anything. I had saved the .sol to my mediafire and noticed it earlier today. I then decided to figure out a good way to record it at 60fps for youtube and still make it feel like 40fps just for fun. So here's a short 25 second track collab from a year ago brought to you in 60fps for no good reason. Just watch on Youtube itself for the 60fps version if you want.
theacp127
theacp127

trying real hard

Back to top Go down

An old collab that never saw the light of day... Empty Re: An old collab that never saw the light of day...

Post by rabid squirrel Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:52 am

(not sure this is really 60fps... zoom was reeeeeaaally far out... would have been nice to know who did what)

but good to see you around again! Hope to see more releases Very Happy
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

An old collab that never saw the light of day... Empty Re: An old collab that never saw the light of day...

Post by Fauxfyre Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:04 am

I kind of remember this, but I have no idea which part I did :P

Fauxfyre

Featured Video: Blackheart

Back to top Go down

Post by theacp127 Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:44 am

Yea. I didn't think this was worth editing much. It was more of a test to see the best ways to record a track. I tried out a couple and this is the one that looked the smoothest. The track was used since it was kinda fast to test out smoothness but short enough so that I wouldn't have to wait all day to record the track multiple times in different methods. (P.S. Shotoku, you can figure out the parts you did by looking at the parts that were better than the others)

Rabid I'm working on a track now, but I don't know if it will be a full release since the beginning starts off pretty bad. Regardless I'll probably release a collection of short test tracks with tracks like that later.
theacp127
theacp127

trying real hard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down