We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Music that reminds you of Line Rider/Tracks

+3
Opal Rider
gaoyubao
Purtle
7 posters

Go down

Music that reminds you of Line Rider/Tracks Empty Music that reminds you of Line Rider/Tracks

Post by Purtle Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:27 pm

The track pretty much says what this is about. While in the gym today, I heard the first few seconds of 'No Roads Left' on the radio and instantly thought of Millenium (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVXBjoyi7UU)

A bit of a silly thread, but I think it would be interesting to see what other tracks people instantly think about/relate to when they hear a certain song. Additionally, any songs that make them think about line rider for some other reason.
Purtle
Purtle

ppt [retired mod]

4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.hiddenheartpiece.org

Back to top Go down

Music that reminds you of Line Rider/Tracks Empty Re: Music that reminds you of Line Rider/Tracks

Post by gaoyubao Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:42 pm

The music that people here use for LR tracks is different from music I hear in other contexts, so basically any song that has been used on any LR track reminds me of LR, if not of the specific track.
gaoyubao
gaoyubao
Line Rider Legend

Contest Winner: XL Contest
1st place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.visitgaomali.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Music that reminds you of Line Rider/Tracks Empty Re: Music that reminds you of Line Rider/Tracks

Post by Opal Rider Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:50 pm

Most of the music I use for my tracks really sticks out, if not just because of the fact that I hear it over and over and over and over and ove- during editing. Aside from that, anything from Ratatat, just because it all has such a similar feel.
Opal Rider
Opal Rider

Aestetikally appealing

Back to top Go down

Post by Fauxfyre Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:10 pm

Whenever I play Super Smash Bros and the F-Zero Mute City song comes on I think of Eden because of Kram's re-sync. Yeah, still after almost 2 years. I wish that video was still up.

Other than that, there are so many songs I want to use in tracks that I have envisioned tracks for, but whenever I make a track to the particular song the feeling goes away. I don't get reminded of LR as much by songs that already have tracks oddly, just ones I have ideas for

Fauxfyre

Featured Video: Blackheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizzy Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:55 am

gaoyubao wrote:The music that people here use for LR tracks is different from music I hear in other contexts, so basically any song that has been used on any LR track reminds me of LR, if not of the specific track.

Basically this.

The only song I really listen to that was used in a LR track that I am reminded of when I hear it is oddly enough a track by ZNF. I think it's called Prisoner and it's the one in a box. Might have been for a contest? Don't know. But the song is Behind Closed Doors by Rise Against - I listen to Rise Against a lot so that's why. As for other tracks I don't listen to any of those songs that were used on a regular basis, but if I did hear them, I could probably pick out which track it was and who made it.
Wizzy
Wizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by .Iso Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:16 pm

Anything by Corn and Beans.

btw Rise against is really awesome.
.Iso
.Iso

Back to top Go down

Post by crash2burn Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:13 am

electronic deviced muzic
crash2burn
crash2burn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down