We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ashes

5 posters

Go down

Ashes Empty Ashes

Post by Fauxfyre Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:43 am

A cute little manuquirk for y'all

100 Bonus Internets to anyone who can recognize where the melody to the chorus is from without clicking the link below.

Lyrics translation  <--- Link

Last edited by Shotoku on Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Fauxfyre

Featured Video: Blackheart

Back to top Go down

Ashes Empty Re: Ashes

Post by Opal Rider Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:50 am

That manual at 1:23 is the height of green line usage. I couldn't even tell they were there. But with that out of the way, there were some moments in there that really gave the track some originality. 1:49 was absolutely beautiful, and just the fact that you were able to get that to flow so well is rather stunning. I've been trying to incorporate that kind of recycle into my tracks for who knows how long and never really got it to my liking.
Opal Rider
Opal Rider

Aestetikally appealing

Back to top Go down

Post by roflmaoqwerty Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:01 am

That song is a (wonderful) arrangement of UN Owen Was Her from Touhou 6 - EoSD, however, upon receiving my 100 Internets I would like to give them back to you for picking such a pimpin' song.

As for the track, there was SO MUCH in here that was just over-the-top original and innovative, and you managed to maintain killer flow and a sort of old-school vibe throughout it all. This, ladies and gentlemen, is some good stuff.
roflmaoqwerty
roflmaoqwerty

Dreadnips are amazing goddamn

https://www.youtube.com/user/SujiNoriteLR

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuggers Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:05 pm

very cute, rotation and movement was a little too jerky for the song, but it got better towards the end
Chuggers
Chuggers

villainous quirker

Community Pick: SYTYKC
Community Pick: Form

Back to top Go down

Post by pure5152 Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:53 am

/lurklurklurk

rarely do tracks give me tracks like this.  wow.  I don't really know what to say (no joke, I've literally spent the last 5 minutes trying to figure out what to type, and I'm still trying).  Track-wise, I couldn't ask for more.  The length was perfect, the track developed with the song, flow was dynamic, smooth.  Loved the beginning micro-manuquirk.  Great stuff.  And then there was that manual that reversed and then morphed into a flanual!! Ahhh, so good!  I replayed that part many times.  haha, just loads of fun watching your tracks.  They're always innovative in ways that are really unique to you.  Don't quite know why, but that's just how I feel.  Sad to see that this will be your last track, but glad to know you're not disappearing completely.  

It's been a good run, hasn't it?  I'm glad you had a lot of fun.  You've produced works to be proud of, and entertained many (including me).  I'll miss you.
pure5152
pure5152

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum