We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i'm so horny for cabbages. i love the way the crispy cabbage leaves crunch under my finger's touch. sometimes, i like to rub the lettuce on my chest and neck and chant to s atan

4 posters

Go down

i'm so horny for cabbages. i love the way the crispy cabbage leaves crunch under my finger's touch. sometimes, i like to rub the lettuce on my chest and neck and chant to s atan Empty i'm so horny for cabbages. i love the way the crispy cabbage leaves crunch under my finger's touch. sometimes, i like to rub the lettuce on my chest and neck and chant to s atan

Post by Diotoxin Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:56 am

don't ask me what im doing because i have no idea
Spoiler:
i would release something but every time i get close to finishing a track i can always seem to make something better.. which i guess isn't a bad thing but it's still frustrating
Diotoxin
Diotoxin

Back to top Go down

i'm so horny for cabbages. i love the way the crispy cabbage leaves crunch under my finger's touch. sometimes, i like to rub the lettuce on my chest and neck and chant to s atan Empty Re: i'm so horny for cabbages. i love the way the crispy cabbage leaves crunch under my finger's touch. sometimes, i like to rub the lettuce on my chest and neck and chant to s atan

Post by Diotoxin Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:52 pm

Shotoku wrote:I see many barrel rolls
i don't know how to do any tricks really, i just wing it idk

anyway, i'm done with it and i am just trying to figure out how to record properly. then i still have to edit which i'm terrible at so it might be out tomorrow, but i'll make no promises.
Diotoxin
Diotoxin

Back to top Go down

i'm so horny for cabbages. i love the way the crispy cabbage leaves crunch under my finger's touch. sometimes, i like to rub the lettuce on my chest and neck and chant to s atan Empty Re: i'm so horny for cabbages. i love the way the crispy cabbage leaves crunch under my finger's touch. sometimes, i like to rub the lettuce on my chest and neck and chant to s atan

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down