We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Handlebars - roflmaoqwerty

+18
Rafael
Enil
Wolf_Spirit
Inukaza
OTDE
theacp127
IGLima
Stallie
ACwazHere
Cereal
shammies
Chuggers
rabid squirrel
gaoyubao
LineMagiX
Fauxfyre
Opal Rider
roflmaoqwerty
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Handlebars - roflmaoqwerty - Page 2 Empty Re: Handlebars - roflmaoqwerty

Post by roflmaoqwerty Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:44 am

Opal: Thanks! I'm actually really pleasantly surprised at how well I was able to convey emotion (even though I was just making a track with no regard to evoking feelings).
Shotoku: Glad I inspired you, and glad I lived up to your expectations. I don't know where the manuquirk thing came from, either xD
Boo: Yeah, I know I have a stacking problem ;_; (however, every single line in the big string-nose asdf before highspeed is effective, just as a frame of reference)
Gao: Again, glad I was an inspiration; actually, Handlebars is 142 bpm, so if you speed up any dubstep track a bit (which are usually 140) you've got an insta-sync. Hehe
Rabid: Damn.
Gao again: I chuckled
Myself: I do not stand corrected.
Chugs: Manuals are definitely not my strong suit, I get a lot of mixed feedback about 'em; glad you liked the quirk and XY!
Shammies: Dat gif. Also, I see what you did there
KW: Keep those rewatches comin'. No prob for the shoutout!
Cereal: Top 5? Daaaaaang. You're name-dropping guys I could never have hoped to rival. And yes, there's definitely more to come, although another project on this scale is not in the near future.
AC: My grannies bring all the boys to the yard xD also, you're right on the stack cluster[censored]ness, but super glad you enjoyed the track!
Stallie: You posted it AAAARGHHHHH (but srs, thanks for the rave review!)
IGLima: Thanks, man; this really means a lot to me coming from you.
acp: Aw hell naw, if those guys collabed either 1) it would obliterate this track or 2) I'd wanna be in on it
OTDE: I can't help you with that, you may want to see a physician
Inu: Just being good ol' Inu, I presume
Wolf: Glad you liked it; it seems like you took this track for an aesthetic performance rather than a technical demonstration, which is exactly how I intended it to be viewed Thumbs Up
Enil: Sometimes you don't have to understand everything to enjoy a presentation. Glad you enjoyed it!
Raf: I really appreciate that you took a liking to this track; don't worry about being one of "those guys." About the masterpiece thing, I didn't call this my masterpiece because I will never have a masterpiece. I don't want one of my tracks to outshine all the others, nor do I want to be defined by a single track. This is by far my best work and probably will stay that way for quite some time, but I don't want to be restricted or defined by it. Besides, you're right; I do have better things coming down the road.
Inu again: Yup, bein' Inu
The following quasi-argument: meh
Votale: I'm surprised at the fact that you or anyone else didn't find any weak point in the track, that really makes me feel good as a diverse trackmaker. I knew you were gonna complain about the nasty stacks xD
Arguing blah blah: still meh, not paying attention
Jam: You got the aesthetic vibe too, awesome! Super glad you liked it as much as you did. Also, Efraz needs to sig-quote that entire post.

Total "damn"s in this thread: 12
Total "shit"s in this thread: 3

I'd say that's a good reaction. Once again, thank you all so much Very Happy
roflmaoqwerty
roflmaoqwerty

Dreadnips are amazing goddamn

https://www.youtube.com/user/SujiNoriteLR

Back to top Go down

Post by Votale Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:36 am

roflmaoqwerty wrote:
Total "damn"s in this thread: 12
Total "shit"s in this thread: 3

I'd say that's a good reaction. Once again, thank you all so much Very Happy

You can add one "Holy tits" to that list. I've watched this a bunch more times, still so good. I love it all. What else I love about it; the fact that it was unexpected. You didn't hype up the goodness of this track or anything like that. I didn't even see it coming or expect it to be this good, so I was pleasantly surprised.
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheldon Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:36 pm

:| Damn Rafael you say this about every track that gets a holyshoe!
Sheldon
Sheldon
Line Rider Legend

words have been said

Community Pick: SYTYKC
3rd place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.wordshavebeensaid.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:16 pm

Yeah, the amount of tracks I find deserving of one is low over the past years. But it's not my award.
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sssschiller Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:05 pm

Niiiiice Track Rofl! I think there was so much said before that words are overused! You get a <3 for this track!

(Same opinion as Raf here Wink)
Sssschiller
Sssschiller

Back to top Go down

Post by LineMagiX Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:21 pm

roflmaoqwerty wrote:About the masterpiece thing, I didn't call this my masterpiece because I will never have a masterpiece. I don't want one of my tracks to outshine all the others, nor do I want to be defined by a single track. This is by far my best work and probably will stay that way for quite some time, but I don't want to be restricted or defined by it. Besides, you're right; I do have better things coming down the road.

YESS this is exactly how I feel about the whole "masterpiece" situation. Props man.
LineMagiX
LineMagiX

The ghost of LR

Back to top Go down

Post by Cereal Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:36 pm

Sheldon wrote::| Damn Rafael you say this about every track that gets a holyshoe!

Not on my track Hehe
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by roflmaoqwerty Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:45 pm

Cereal wrote:
Sheldon wrote::| Damn Rafael you say this about every track that gets a holyshoe!

Not on my track Hehe
I smell a bump coming Hehe
roflmaoqwerty
roflmaoqwerty

Dreadnips are amazing goddamn

https://www.youtube.com/user/SujiNoriteLR

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:08 am

roflmaoqwerty wrote:Also, Efraz needs to sig-quote that entire post.
xD
roflmaoqwerty wrote:About the masterpiece thing, I didn't call this my masterpiece because I will never have a masterpiece. I don't want one of my tracks to outshine all the others, nor do I want to be defined by a single track. This is by far my best work and probably will stay that way for quite some time, but I don't want to be restricted or defined by it. Besides, you're right; I do have better things coming down the road.
I like this answer Very Happy

I can still call it A masterpiece though :P
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Votale Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:20 pm

We could just say that we'll call very good and defining tracks masterpieces, but call a trackmakers best work his "magnum opus." lololol
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf_Spirit Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:30 pm

Just want to say that I actually really loved the stacking, both for the looks of them and how it made bosh move.
Like when you first really started using them at 1:50, the build up there was just so intense, and when you actually reached that climax where the singer started singing again, it was amazing. I don't think that you take anything away from the track by using stacks, you won't get the jerky movement which is so wonderfully emphasised by the song.
Watching this again a few times made me love this track so much more Very Happy
Wolf_Spirit
Wolf_Spirit

Retired Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2