We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Entwined

+2
Pawel3
Danthedragonman
6 posters

Go down

Entwined Empty Entwined

Post by Danthedragonman Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:06 pm

thanks boo for recording
Danthedragonman
Danthedragonman

Back to top Go down

Entwined Empty Re: Entwined

Post by Pawel3 Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:27 pm

wow you got manuals. You're improving fast Very Happy
keep the good work!
Pawel3
Pawel3

Back to top Go down

Post by Fauxfyre Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:39 pm

Wow, you're learning quick! :O

Those manuals were great, and they can only get better from here. Try to focus on balancing them, meaning, try to prevent him from swaying side to side too much. The smoothness of the curves was pretty good too, but making them more round will improve the aesthetic of your track and you might find it makes it easier to balance.

Your flow has also improved dramatically, making this track a lot more pleasurable to watch than anything you've done before. Good job Thumbs Up

Fauxfyre

Featured Video: Blackheart

Back to top Go down

Post by ACwazHere Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:14 pm

Shotoku wrote:Wow, you're learning quick! :O
Pawel3 wrote:You're improving fast
^^^

I was really surprised to see so many manuals this soon. Smile Great job man. I have nothing to say other than what shotoku said -- work on balancing manuals, try to make curves circular, and keep up the good work! Oh and try more tail manuals. Tail manuals are awesome. Smile
ACwazHere
ACwazHere

fuck around and get dunked on

Back to top Go down

Post by gaoyubao Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:04 pm

Personally I find that XY is easier than quirk because it's more systematic and easier to manage. Much better than your previous tracks, keep on going!
gaoyubao
gaoyubao
Line Rider Legend

Contest Winner: XL Contest
1st place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.visitgaomali.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Stallie Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:06 pm

Hey look who is improving and pretty quick too, now anyways I saw some decent manuals, wells and xy. I did like the sync of the track, it was good and the density was not bad itself as well. Though one thing I will say is keep working on making your wells stronger as well as your xy and make sure to have a lot of rotation in the xy as well, overall that was a pretty decent track. Smile
Stallie
Stallie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum