We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Solution to the LR-40fps/Youtube30fps Dillemma?

3 posters

Go down

Solution to the LR-40fps/Youtube30fps Dillemma? Empty Solution to the LR-40fps/Youtube30fps Dillemma?

Post by LineMagiX Sun May 12, 2013 4:01 pm

Short summary for those that don't know what I'm talking about:

Lr runs at 40 fps, and YouTube and Vimeo changes videos to 30fps. The result is skipped frames & slight choppiness. What's the best way around this?

What I've been doing up to this point is recording as slow as possible (around 2-5fps) and keeping the output to 40fps with hypercam for smoothness. In my editing program though, I set the sequence settings and export it as 30fps.
LineMagiX
LineMagiX

The ghost of LR

Back to top Go down

Solution to the LR-40fps/Youtube30fps Dillemma? Empty Re: Solution to the LR-40fps/Youtube30fps Dillemma?

Post by [senpai] kevans Sun May 12, 2013 4:15 pm

What I think you shoukd try is set the output at 2/5 fps, then pre export it at 30 fps. Then speed up the new export. idk if it'll work, but it makes sense.
[senpai] kevans
[senpai] kevans

Stay in your coma

https://kevansevans.github.io/

Back to top Go down

Solution to the LR-40fps/Youtube30fps Dillemma? Empty Re: Solution to the LR-40fps/Youtube30fps Dillemma?

Post by LineMagiX Sun May 12, 2013 4:45 pm

^Oh, I forgot to mention that I speed up/slow down the recording in premiere so that it's the same amount of time in 30fps as it would be in 40fps. But I will give what you said a try.
LineMagiX
LineMagiX

The ghost of LR

Back to top Go down

Post by Fauxfyre Sun May 12, 2013 4:53 pm

I set hypercam output at 40, edit in 40 and export my finished movie in 40. When it uploads on YT and is converted to 30 it looks fine to me.

Example:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4kRbkLrgJQ

If you're not happy with that, then you're being really picky tbh

Fauxfyre

Featured Video: Blackheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down