We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A little about Me

+5
Cereal
LineMagiX
Opal Rider
[senpai] kevans
Danthedragonman
9 posters

Go down

A little about Me Empty A little about Me

Post by Danthedragonman Mon May 06, 2013 12:48 pm

Ok so here is a lol about me. I have Asperger's syndrome. I do not suffer from it. It is not something I feel bad about having. It makes me who I am. Yes it's Autism. Yes it's hard to live at times. It amplifies my emotions. I go hulk when I'm mad. I go depressed when I'm sad. But with that I've only been inpatient and outpatient once and dear lord inpatient was a lot of fun. I was fed like a king and played catch phrase. Plus I was introduced to the Big Bang theory. Back to what I was saying....aspergers is a learning disability for me. I'm slow on some things like others emotions and social interaction and protocols. I sometimes will wave my arms around but that's when I'm just idk how to explain it but I do it because it calms me down and puts me in peace. I also have a girlfriend who helps me and I return the favor. We have this inside joke. I have her brain just it was too much for me and I got aspergers. We understand each other very well and we work as a team. We've known each other for a while and recently became to liking each other. Also I have ADD &ADHD both affect the way I function. I do things based upon my peers because I want to be accepted and known. I don't do drugs -except the prescribed ones I take in morning and night- I don't drink ect…. I think of myself as a comic and will often go on a rant when I'm with people and ill just go like crazy with a story. They are flippin' awesome though because at the end people are smiling and laughing or giggling and that makes me happy because that's what I strive for. To see others happy and smiling. It breaks my heart when I see somebody sad and i try my best to make them feel even the littlest bit better. I have a brother and sister and 3 daschunds also. I'm the oldest -yay me- lol
So that's just a little -or a lot- about me.
also i dont like to say goodbye because to me saying goodbye means you might not see the other person again. so i dont say goodbye unless im forced to and even then i dont like it

Last edited by Danthetubaman on Mon May 06, 2013 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wanted to add something)
Danthedragonman
Danthedragonman

Back to top Go down

A little about Me Empty Re: A little about Me

Post by [senpai] kevans Mon May 06, 2013 2:19 pm

I too have ADHD, so I can understand how sucky it is to have it. Don't fret about social norms here, you'll catch on pretty quick, it's forum rules you should pay attention to :P

Anywho, I can only assume you're not very old, somwhere between 12 - 15 years of age.
[senpai] kevans
[senpai] kevans

Stay in your coma

https://kevansevans.github.io/

Back to top Go down

Post by Danthedragonman Mon May 06, 2013 2:27 pm

I'm 16 Smile
Danthedragonman
Danthedragonman

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal Rider Mon May 06, 2013 2:46 pm

Well, I guess now we can officially welcome you to the group in somewhere that wouldn't be off-topic, so hi! Good to have you around and whatnot. Also, do you actually play tuba, or did you just feel like putting it in your name?
Opal Rider
Opal Rider

Aestetikally appealing

Back to top Go down

Post by LineMagiX Mon May 06, 2013 4:10 pm

Dawg, you sound a lot like each and every one of us. Glad to have you here. Smile
LineMagiX
LineMagiX

The ghost of LR

Back to top Go down

Post by Danthedragonman Mon May 06, 2013 4:27 pm

i do in fact play tuba. im a sophmore right now and have been playing since 6th grade
Danthedragonman
Danthedragonman

Back to top Go down

Post by Cereal Mon May 06, 2013 4:44 pm

Well, we're glad to have ya.

I was actually diagnosed with a minor case of autism in 4th grade - slightly dealing with social anxiety, but mostly with picking up on things like idioms, for example. So I sort of understand where you're coming from with this. :P

Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Danthedragonman Tue May 07, 2013 12:39 pm

I deal with anxiety and that's part of the reason why I'll wave my hands back and forth
I WAVE MY HANDS BACK AND FORTH I WAVE MY HANDS BACK AND FORTH XD
I deal with social awkwardness but when you think about it we all do so does that mean nobody deals with it? Let that sink in
Danthedragonman
Danthedragonman

Back to top Go down

Post by roflmaoqwerty Tue May 07, 2013 2:33 pm

First off, bro, I am gonna give you all the props you deserve for how you've owned up to autism. I have several friends with Asperger's and other forms of autism, and I myself have dealt or am currently dealing with various psychological "illnesses" (ADD, depression, and the like). You know as well as my friends and I do that what people may call "social awkwardness" or "disability" is certainly not something to be ashamed of. Major kudos to you for being unafraid to be who you are. Thumbs Up

That said, you seem like a swell guy and a pleasure to be around. Hope you stick around WRtL and contribute to the forums!

Love your tracks, btw Smile
roflmaoqwerty
roflmaoqwerty

Dreadnips are amazing goddamn

https://www.youtube.com/user/SujiNoriteLR

Back to top Go down

Post by Danthedragonman Tue May 07, 2013 2:53 pm

Y'all gonna make me blush XD I'm really glad to be here. I so far love it here and love the people here. I truly feel accepted unlike school where when I tell them I have autism I'm suddenly the bad guy lol. Although I struggle at times I always manage with the help from family and my girlfriend. Thank you everybody for accepting who I am
Danthedragonman
Danthedragonman

Back to top Go down

Post by Commandercoke Tue May 07, 2013 5:37 pm

Hey. Smile Thanks for providing some back-story n whatknot. We're glad to have a cool new member.
Commandercoke
Commandercoke
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by TeamBlast Tue May 07, 2013 10:09 pm

I've been diagnosed with the assburgers since the age of 7 (no, I'm not kidding), and also have ADHD. Used to have to take decent-sized Ritalin pills everyday (I got pain in the ass headaches from it so I quit taking it). Can't really disagree that I can be pretty socially awkward at times too.

All I can say is, be yourself. To hell with what others want you to be, they can go live their own damn life. Being normal isn't what people should strive for. Normal doesn't truly exist.

Sorry for the harshness, but being in a program that 'helps' kids with autism spectrum diseases during middle school ruined most of the success and life, and puts me in a small fit of rage when I think about it. I used to be in orchestra, robotics league, and professional art until the program forced me out of them about halfway into middle school..

Anyways, welcome to WRtL, glad to have you here.
TeamBlast
TeamBlast

<CENSORED>

http://dansaunders.me/

Back to top Go down

Post by StingReay Wed May 08, 2013 3:40 am

TeamBlast wrote:decent-sized Ritalin pills

I hated Ritalin, as, surprise surprise, I also have ADHD. I went from Ritalin -> Concerta -> Adderall -> Stratera, none of which worked, so I just learned to "control" it myself.
StingReay
StingReay

http://www.rennervate.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Danthedragonman Wed May 08, 2013 12:12 pm

I take some pretty nice sized pills still and have been taking media all my life. The pills have ruined my dreams of being a commercial pilot so I have to be an engineer. Don't get me wrong guys I really want to be an engineer but if I wanted to be a pilot I would have to get off all my mess and yeah the end would be atrocious. Like everyday I would be exoploding in somebody's face and getting severely depressed. The next best thing is to be an engineer and I really like trains. I started wanting to be an engineer after I saw the movie unstoppable. Amazing movie by the way. Another great movie is radio. Which is my favorite movie ever. I also watch curious George and Martha speaks and Arthur. I'm still a kid inside and always will be. Me and my girlfriend when we hang out we both get on our hands and knees and start being goof balls nothing perveryed or sexual. Just like you know how kids play around with each other that's how we act around each other. Like complete fools but I guess that's why I'm attracted to her because of how we connect with each other. We get along like girlfriend boyfriend. We fight like brother and sister. We act like best friends and we are there for each other like a parent is for their kids. It's fantabulous. And the best part is she's really sweet and doesn't swear or hit me!!!!! It's just like where have you been all my life and guess where she was. My friend in the friendzone. Yeah just recently I started liking her. My life is a lot better because of her. My last girlfriend was an ass wipe. You can censor that if you'd like. Hopefully I'm not going against the rules on saying that. I'll fix if if I am. Anywho……I'm lucky to be here today because I've tried ending my life a couple times and I've gone inpatient because of it but because of Paige -my gf- I didn't. Always have been there for me. Oh btw I'm a Blackhawks fan. I used to play roller hockey and was goalie that was 2 years ago and I played adult drop in as goalie.
Danthedragonman
Danthedragonman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum