We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Platypus Jail Escape Maze Thinger - Maze Contest

+3
StingDaFling
RyderLR
crash2burn
7 posters

Go down

Platypus Jail Escape Maze Thinger - Maze Contest Empty Platypus Jail Escape Maze Thinger - Maze Contest

Post by crash2burn Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:00 pm

Sorry for making another maze contest, but I wanted to make a maze/course! (Platypus Jail Escape Maze Thinger - Maze Contest 719547)

Objective: Its a maze contest where you have to get from one point to another as fast as possible. It is hard though since there are many obstacles, and a few special rules, feel free to take any shortcuts you see possible. Its a small contest, that shouldn't take too much time to enter.

Rules:

• The guy must stay on the sled (NOTE!)
  • You cannot modify the maze
  • The start point must remain inside the green/blue box. (where the starting point is now, look in spoiler)
  • Time ends when he reaches the inside of the green box (which has the word EXIT in it)
  • To enter, you have to record and upload it to YouTube, and you have to give me the .sol
  • If you touch Perry the Platypus you get 3 seconds taken off your time (plus its quite a good pet to keep)
  • In the tube at the bottom, you may only use blue lines and flings/g-wells
  • Inside the green/blue box (start), or can only use flings/g-wells
(You can use any type of line.)

Screenshot Preview:
Spoiler:

How to Enter:

• When you finish, PM ME the .sol
  • When I post in here saying entries are closed, then you can publish videos
  • You may re-send entries as many times as you wish
  • I will keep an updated "leaderboard" with the entrants in order of placement, but not showing their actual times.
Sol: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?nwtihyzyftn

Deadline:

You have 2 weeks to make a track and record it, that means this ends the 25th august. Upload it to youtube for equality reasons.

Note
that it is not your recording that counts as how fast you did it, i
will personally check all the entries' times. This is for equality
reasons.

Leaderboard:

[Rank] - [Username] - [URL] (video link)

1. nobody - Nothing. Lady Ga ga! she sucks IMO.

Prizes:
1st Place: 3 Award Points (fakeIRTL)
2nd Place: 1 Award Points (fakeIRTL)
3rd Place: 1 Award Point (fakeIRTL)
(i'll ask rabid if these are okay)
Yes, you have to pick which which prize/award you want.

Last edited by SkinLight88 on Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:06 pm; edited 15 times in total
crash2burn
crash2burn

Back to top Go down

Platypus Jail Escape Maze Thinger - Maze Contest Empty Re: Platypus Jail Escape Maze Thinger - Maze Contest

Post by RyderLR Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:23 pm

MAZE CRAZE too many maze contests, plus if you get 3 secods off your just gauranteed to lose them again considering hes so far away from finish >.> Too much upwards 8D
RyderLR
RyderLR

https://www.youtube.com/ryderofthelines

Back to top Go down

Platypus Jail Escape Maze Thinger - Maze Contest Empty Re: Platypus Jail Escape Maze Thinger - Maze Contest

Post by StingDaFling Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:43 pm

make the 3 seconds 8 seconds. then itll make more sense.

ryder, dont say it goes too much upwards. thats like saying iggb's goo too leftwards. i mean it has to go SOMEWHERE
StingDaFling
StingDaFling

https://www.youtube.com/user/StingDaFling

Back to top Go down

Post by Inukaza Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:40 pm

I'LL TAKE THE CASE

these little contest are so amusing

but i want to post my entry right as i finish, you cant dupacte things here anyway, it's a bit obviously what u have it do

Inukaza

Back to top Go down

Post by Inukaza Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:44 pm

Wrong sol. lolo

Inukaza

Back to top Go down

Post by Slyther Demon Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:51 pm

Inu double posted! :O

I may enter, there re to many maze contests now though.
Slyther Demon
Slyther Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by crash2burn Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:31 am

Wrong .sol? Sorry, i have to go to bed.

I'll fix it tomorrow.
crash2burn
crash2burn

Back to top Go down

Post by crash2burn Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:10 pm

(sorry for double post)

UPDATES!!!!:

- Fixed .Sol
- New maze (look at spoiler for a screenshot of the new maze)
- New Rules

Sorry if you wanted the try the old one. I couldn't find the .sol, well I think I lost it (xD)
crash2burn
crash2burn

Back to top Go down

Post by crash2burn Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:28 pm

(sorry for TRIPLE post)

UPDATES:

- Sorry guys! New .sol! There was a bug/glitch thingy in the track.
- Awards/prizes are now decided!
crash2burn
crash2burn

Back to top Go down

Post by Stickheadz32 Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:12 am

This maze actually fits me better than iggb's. I'll enter it now.

Last edited by Stickheadz32 on Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:37 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : double post)
Stickheadz32
Stickheadz32

https://www.youtube.com/Stickheadz32

Back to top Go down

Post by Stickheadz32 Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:44 am

Sorry for double post

second try, this took me a half hour.

to anyone that don't have adobe flash player 10
.sol: http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=a6d276a7d09c29801f8e0fff488e27e0e04e75f6e8ebb871

NOTE: DO NOT PLAY THIS AT 6.6!!! Also, you must record it on 9 playback 37 without slowmotion.

Last edited by Stickheadz32 on Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:46 am; edited 9 times in total (Reason for editing : double post)
Stickheadz32
Stickheadz32

Back to top Go down

Post by crash2burn Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:04 pm

Please make a video please Smile

And sorry for the huge bump. Bing gave me permission though :P

Just bumping to make sure nobody wants to do it or not.
crash2burn
crash2burn

Back to top Go down

Post by Stickheadz32 Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:13 am

StingDaFling wrote:make the 3 seconds 8 seconds. then itll make more sense.

ryder, dont say it goes too much upwards. thats like saying iggb's goo too leftwards. i mean it has to go SOMEWHERE
Can you record my entry and upload the video at filefront? It's a must! Platypus Jail Escape Maze Thinger - Maze Contest 390472
Stickheadz32
Stickheadz32

Back to top Go down

Post by bmk1197 Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:03 pm

sweet im in Platypus Jail Escape Maze Thinger - Maze Contest 232659

bmk1197

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down