We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Fling!

+5
GhostY
Chuggers
Cereal
Stallie
theacp127
9 posters

Go down

First Fling! Empty First Fling!

Post by theacp127 Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:00 pm

I just got my first granual, and now my first fling!

theacp127
theacp127

trying real hard

Back to top Go down

First Fling! Empty Re: First Fling!

Post by Stallie Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:47 pm

Lol noobs, you should stop worrying about posting these little tricks and start making a decent track.
Stallie
Stallie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cereal Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:50 pm

Stallie wrote:Lol noobs, you should stop worrying about posting these little tricks and start making a decent track.

Um...... no comment.

I remember a time when I didn't understand flings at all. Took me a good year or so to finally figure out how to do a basic nose fling, and I still haven't perfected the strength of my flings to this date.

I'd say you're learning fast; compared to me at least. Smile

Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuggers Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:57 pm

Stallie wrote:Lol noobs
how ironic ::::::::::::::IIIIIIIIIIIII

Nice to see that you are improving 8D
Chuggers
Chuggers

villainous quirker

Community Pick: SYTYKC
Community Pick: Form

Back to top Go down

Post by theacp127 Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:58 pm

Stallie wrote:Lol noobs, you should stop worrying about posting these little tricks and start making a decent track.

Most of these tricks are parts of tracks that I'm working on. I'm just posting the "first" list to show when I made my first fling, granual, etc.
theacp127
theacp127

trying real hard

Back to top Go down

Post by GhostY Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:16 pm

theacp127 wrote:

Most of these tricks are parts of tracks that I'm working on. I'm just posting the "first" list to show when I made my first fling, granual, etc.

just ignore him :P

yay first fling Very Happy i remember my first fling, i was freaking out when i did it, i thought i was super cool for months after learning it xD
GhostY
GhostY

Back to top Go down

Post by chaomocha Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:40 pm

Too lazy to press the quote button for Cereal, but I agree. I didn't do a fling until two years after I started making tracks. Honestly though, do what I didn't and keep practicing small things like this (sorry Stallie but gotta disagree with you on that one). No need to exactly make a video every time, but no need to make a huge track every time you play line rider. You'll start getting a grasp of the physics of the game quicker that way, then its simply a matter of learning what flows well together and then you'll start making some bomb tracks that way.
chaomocha
chaomocha

Back to top Go down

Post by theacp127 Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:49 pm

chaomocha wrote:Too lazy to press the quote button for Cereal, but I agree. I didn't do a fling until two years after I started making tracks. Honestly though, do what I didn't and keep practicing small things like this (sorry Stallie but gotta disagree with you on that one). No need to exactly make a video every time, but no need to make a huge track every time you play line rider. You'll start getting a grasp of the physics of the game quicker that way, then its simply a matter of learning what flows well together and then you'll start making some bomb tracks that way.

I agree. These videos are just for the "first" things I do. I'm not going to make videos like this for random stuff; just for when I learn something new for the first time. Very Happy
theacp127
theacp127

trying real hard

Back to top Go down

Post by WishLine Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:10 am

You're absolutely right to be sharing this stuff with us. Please keep doing it. Your learning curve for picking up on new tricks is steep and impressive and I think shows you're going to do rather well as you start putting all this in 'full length feature' track form.

You're learning fast, I'm curious to see how you play out in the future.

Also, a tip: for a more useful marker than a flag, hold C (not ctrl) while you press the flag button/I. You'll get a ghost. Not sure if you already knew that :-)

WishLine

Back to top Go down

Post by Votale Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:20 pm

no u.
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Post by LineMagiX Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:04 pm

Ah the first fling. Smile Huge milestone in one's LR career. Way more controlled and less exaggerated than my first one was. Keep on experimenting!
LineMagiX
LineMagiX

The ghost of LR

Back to top Go down

Post by theacp127 Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:07 pm

Kramwood wrote:loled @ "nub people" xD

I was trying to say n00b people. not nub people. Rolling Eyes
theacp127
theacp127

trying real hard

Back to top Go down