We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Element Clan: In Too Deep

5 posters

Go down

Element Clan: In Too Deep Empty Element Clan: In Too Deep

Post by Stallie Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:55 pm

Click here to comment, rate, subscribe.

Stallie
Stallie

Back to top Go down

Element Clan: In Too Deep Empty Re: Element Clan: In Too Deep

Post by Votale Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:03 pm

Here are some negatives that don't encompass the track itself:

- The editing was very plain/bad. Honestly. The titles at the beginning were like "lolwut." Then, I expected to know who made what or even who is in the clan. I've never heard of this clan and I have no idea who is in it or who made what. No credits or color playback to tell me anything. Is this your first clan track as a whole clan? I have no idea.

Te track itself was coolio. The song didn't feel right with it, but the track was still coo. Also, it was very short for a clan track, which made the whole video under 1 minute.
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Post by Stallie Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:06 pm

Votale wrote:Here are some negatives that don't encompass the track itself:

- The editing was very plain/bad. Honestly. The titles at the beginning were like "lolwut." Then, I expected to know who made what or even who is in the clan. I've never heard of this clan and I have no idea who is in it or who made what. No credits or color playback to tell me anything. Is this your first clan track as a whole clan? I have no idea.

Te track itself was coolio. The song didn't feel right with it, but the track was still coo. Also, it was very short for a clan track, which made the whole video under 1 minute.

iXotic was the one who edited this, so don't ask me, you should ask him why he did what he did. Anyways, thanks for your support.
Stallie
Stallie

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRevTastic Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:41 pm

Title got a chuckle out of me.
TheRevTastic
TheRevTastic

http://www.therevtastic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Inukaza Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:45 pm

TheRevTastic wrote:Title got a chuckle out of me.

This, but it needed more ponies.

Didn't prefer the track. It looked like you attempted tricks you weren't ready for, and in the end, it looked sloppy.

Inukaza

Back to top Go down

Post by darklight Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:57 pm

^^ agreed, and I would only have a beginning/ending monument if it was actually that, a monument that is good. Otherwise, that is what editing is for. I would also work on the speed of it, it felt kind of sluggish for the style and those tricks.
darklight
darklight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down