We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FLOW : Paradise

+20
rabid squirrel
Orthuss
Wolf_Spirit
SPL4SHZ0N3
Votale
linerage
Opal Rider
jlflame2000
Kohuda
Chui Ninji
SETH
Helios Pavonine
Hockeydude
Sssschiller
CamQuartr
Cereal
IGLima
Inukaza
Sheldon
Jam
24 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

FLOW : Paradise Empty FLOW : Paradise

Post by Jam Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:37 pm

http://vimeo.com/30086253

Unveiling FLOW's first collaboration track: Paradise. At 2 minutes and 25 seconds in length and taking a total of 2 months to be completed, it revolves around the concept of enjoying the process of making it. It is not intended as a technical masterpiece or a masterpiece at all.

Observation: The color replay does not state which part is whose because the track was made by a group of people and the group is to be credited, not each person individually.
EDIT: To complement the observation, I don't mean that each person's work is not individually important, but that the track is one unit, not a collection of units.

Last edited by Jam on Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Jam
Jam

Back to top Go down

FLOW : Paradise Empty Re: FLOW : Paradise

Post by Sheldon Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:40 pm

I really enjoyed making my part. Everyone did a great job, Good job guys Smile.
Sheldon
Sheldon
Line Rider Legend

words have been said

Community Pick: SYTYKC
3rd place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.wordshavebeensaid.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Inukaza Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:00 pm

Jam wrote:
Observation: The color replay does not state which part is whose because the track was made by a group of people and the group is to be credited, not each person individually.

ROL has done this before. It's nothing new. (See last raindrop)

However, it gives me insight why people were so pissed off they couldn't find who made their favorite parts.

It was awesome. GL on future.

Inukaza

Back to top Go down

Post by IGLima Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:02 pm

Great work everybody! Really proud to have been part of this. Smile Can't wait to see how the scened version will turn out. Inverted Onoz

Also, beastly recycle at 2:18-2:22!
IGLima
IGLima

Featured Video: Silent Flame Scened

Back to top Go down

Post by Jam Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:04 pm

Rainbow Dash wrote:
Jam wrote:

ROL has done this before. It's nothing new. (See last raindrop)
Never said it was, man.

Rainbow Dash wrote:It was awesome. GL on future.
I believe I speak for everyone in FLOW when I thank you for this. =)
Jam
Jam

Back to top Go down

Post by Cereal Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:17 pm

The first 20 seconds were sooooo epic.

Track has a lot of varying styles, which isn't a surprise seeing how enormous FLOW is. It has some amazing recycles, tbh.

Too bad the parts weren't labeled, I can't really give much criticism. :P
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CamQuartr Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:39 am

Dude! I really liked it Very Happy

The mix of different styles made it really unique, along with the extremely fitting song (its growing on me).

Awesome job you guys!

CamQuartr

http://www.CameronKashtan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sssschiller Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:08 am

Really nice guys 8D i loved every part in this collab!
Sssschiller
Sssschiller

Back to top Go down

Post by Hockeydude Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:46 am

That was actually really relaxing and enjoyable. Thanks guys.

Hockeydude

Back to top Go down

Post by Helios Pavonine Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:01 am

That was extremely enjoyable, I never got bored despite the fact it's a very long track. Great job, this track changed my opinions about manuquirks Smile
Helios Pavonine
Helios Pavonine

2nd place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Post by SETH Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:34 pm

wow !! reay great job !! i love this track one of my fav bared track !!
SETH
SETH

https://www.youtube.com/user/valentin721?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by Chui Ninji Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:06 pm

Jam wrote:Observation: The color replay does not state which part is whose because the track was made by a group of people and the group is to be credited, not each person individually.
That's just dumb. So when SquareEnix makes a game, only the company's name is given credit? Because the credits of that game most DEFINITELY don't have the names of the game developers individually listed. Stupid idea is stupid.

Track was nice. The hype was unnecessary, but I suppose it doesn't really matter. Personally, I didn't find that the music choice fit very well for the beginning part, but it was good for the rest of the track. The only part I didn't like was the funky little quirk turn off ~2:01 and 2:05. I loved the faster part near the end. Probably my favorite part.
Chui Ninji
Chui Ninji

Back to top Go down

Post by Kohuda Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:33 pm

Chui Ninji wrote:
Jam wrote:Observation: The color replay does not state which part is whose because the track was made by a group of people and the group is to be credited, not each person individually.
That's just dumb. So when SquareEnix makes a game, only the company's name is given credit? Because the credits of that game most DEFINITELY don't have the names of the game developers individually listed. Stupid idea is stupid.

Track was nice. The hype was unnecessary, but I suppose it doesn't really matter. Personally, I didn't find that the music choice fit very well for the beginning part, but it was good for the rest of the track. The only part I didn't like was the funky little quirk turn off ~2:01 and 2:05. I loved the faster part near the end. Probably my favorite part.

Do you mean from 2:01 to 2:05 or?
Kohuda
Kohuda

Back to top Go down

Post by Chui Ninji Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:35 pm

Kohuded wrote:
Chui Ninji wrote:

Do you mean from 2:01 to 2:05 or?
I mean the alt fling thingy at 2:01 ish And some of the quirky stuff at 2:05 ish.
Chui Ninji
Chui Ninji

Back to top Go down

Post by jlflame2000 Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:01 pm

Very fun to watch! Can't wait for the next one!
jlflame2000
jlflame2000

https://www.youtube.com/user/JLflame2000?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal Rider Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:16 pm

I can't stop smiling Very Happy . I loved everyones part, and am a little suprised that we all had roughly the same skill level throughout the track, (with varying styles, ofc.) That recycle was amazing, by the way. I'm suprised you got that to work out.
Opal Rider
Opal Rider

Aestetikally appealing

Back to top Go down

Post by linerage Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:24 pm

Dannggg, this track flows so nicely. But show who made which parts :|
linerage
linerage

Back to top Go down

Post by Jam Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:04 pm

Chui Ninji wrote:
Are you trying really hard to be a dick? I did say everyone's name, just not who made each part. GREAT use of the false analogy fallacy. Don't try to be a smartypants.
Jam
Jam

Back to top Go down

Post by Votale Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:22 pm

I find the name thing kinda stupid, not to be a douche. lol because everyone says "I love Groove's tracks! Very Happy" (For example), not "Dang, I loved Groove's track because of Splash and Georgio." People say they love Groove or congrats on the cool track Groove, not they love Georgio and Splash's stuff in Groove. lol the fact that you didn't say the name doesn't make people say "Wow I loved the overall track now because I don't know who made what!" It just makes them mad and wonder who made what part so they can give credit to them. Just because you didn't label the part doesn't make people give more credit to the clan. Sorry I just find it dumb, also. Respectively though.

As for the track, it had its highlights and its lows. Definitely favored some of the quirk compared to the rest, but the song added to it. Not sure if I like the blending of styles or if I don't. I'll have to watch a couple more times. :P Keep making stuff, Flow, you guys got beast potential Very Happy
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Post by SPL4SHZ0N3 Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:57 pm

Wow AWESOME job. I loved all of it. Really good job of blending styles. Smile
SPL4SHZ0N3
SPL4SHZ0N3
Line Rider Legend

https://www.youtube.com/user/SPL4SHZ0N3

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf_Spirit Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:39 pm

Wow, looks great overall ^^
My part wasn't as bad as I thought it was :P
Wolf_Spirit
Wolf_Spirit

Retired Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sssschiller Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:37 pm

maybe we shall have done a voting about showing the names Wink
Sssschiller
Sssschiller

Back to top Go down

Post by Chui Ninji Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:57 pm

Jam wrote:
Chui Ninji wrote:
Are you trying really hard to be a dick? I did say everyone's name, just not who made each part. GREAT use of the false analogy fallacy. Don't try to be a smartypants.
I didn't watch to the end because I stopped watching right as I realized there were no names during colored replay. My mistake.

I'd also appreciate it if you weren't a d***. I don't like to make it my hobby to dislike people I've never met.

Also, yes, I was trying to be a d***. Because it's in my job description to make an enemy out of every single person I meet, /sarcasm kind of like you.Stop being butthurt and grow up.

I still don't like the fact that the parts people made weren't recognized.
Chui Ninji
Chui Ninji

Back to top Go down

Post by Jam Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:33 pm

Chui Ninji wrote:I still don't like the fact that the parts people made weren't recognized.
Just because you can't get special attention for yours, obviously. *sniff* Selfish?
Sssschiller wrote:maybe we shall have done a voting about showing the names Wink
Maybe, yeah.
Jam
Jam

Back to top Go down

Post by Orthuss Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:45 pm

Wow. This track is awesome Smile
I love the length of this track! No one makes 2+ minute tracks anymore, really. It never got boring, which is pretty awesome. This was one of the tracks where you could just sit back, relax, and enjoy everything about it.
Prokicks. 10/10. This would have gone pretty far in ToCC2.
Orthuss
Orthuss

Walruss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next