We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remix Session 2 Scened [CC & RovanO]

+6
Chui Ninji
Helios Pavonine
SETH
Rafael
Sssschiller
Commandercoke
10 posters

Go down

Remix Session 2 Scened [CC & RovanO] Empty Remix Session 2 Scened [CC & RovanO]

Post by Commandercoke Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:53 am

I started this project a very long time ago, but quit fairly quickly. I began work again on Sunday, June 26 as a last minute project for ToCC2. So it was super rushed. Don't expect a lot. I just wanted another scenery track to enter. However, I did put in 25 hours of scenery work within 4 days. I hope you all enjoy it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yH8L9xAgBU

HUGE thanks to CamQuartr for recording and editing this!!!!!!!!!!!! It means a lot to me that he stayed up so late with me and did such an awesome job so that I could get this out in time for ToCC2!!!

I'll probably add more later, but I'm so tired idc now...

Commandercoke
Commandercoke
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Remix Session 2 Scened [CC & RovanO] Empty Re: Remix Session 2 Scened [CC & RovanO]

Post by Sssschiller Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:52 am

I remember when you enter this in Laotw. Ilike the idea of the track and also the outcome! 3D scenery for win 8D But sometimes the track looked a little bit bare, but u told us that u rushed Wink Awesome job!<3
Sssschiller
Sssschiller

Back to top Go down

Remix Session 2 Scened [CC & RovanO] Empty Re: Remix Session 2 Scened [CC & RovanO]

Post by Rafael Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:01 am

I loved it man! The simple scenery fits the track SO well! :O Incredible job!
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by SETH Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:09 am

very nice scenery, the ending monument is awesome
SETH
SETH

https://www.youtube.com/user/valentin721?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by Helios Pavonine Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:34 am

I loved every freakin' part of it <3!

Dammit son, this should be featured.
Helios Pavonine
Helios Pavonine

2nd place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Post by Chui Ninji Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:13 am

Hooooly crap. That's amazing. I figured out what the hexagon above the bee's wings were. 8D Thanks for entertaining us on the livestream with that. :3

I actually kind of like the "bareness" of the scenery. You can still understand the track, and watch it, while enjoying the scenery. A lot of scenery tracks, you have to completely ignore the track and Bosh and just try to absorb as much scenery as possible, and figure out the track when it replays as just the bare track.

I like.
Chui Ninji
Chui Ninji

Back to top Go down

Post by Stallie Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:27 am

I like it was very good, the scenery and the track was smooth and most of it was on topic though at the end the scenery was abstract. Other than that witch is fine, it was very nice. Smile
Stallie
Stallie

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf_Spirit Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:14 am

Beautiful!
Just really beautiful, I loved the smoothness of everything and the minimalist scenery worked for this so well. The coke can at the start with the ice, roots looked fantastic, it all flowed so well together ^^
The ending monument was extra amazing after watching it being made, it really does look amazing, your smooth scenery still amazes me!
You really are a fantastic scener and I hope this goes far in TOCC2 ^^
EDIT: The song has been in my head all day D:
Wolf_Spirit
Wolf_Spirit

Retired Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:53 pm

That was great!

The scenery did a fantastic job of not covering up the track but still being really cool *coughghostycough* Also, <3 highspeed scenery.

It's too bad the beginning is far more dense than the rest. it would have been nice for the "Remix" to be more in the middle, in an often-visited spot. Oh well. The bee was epic - like I said my favorite monument of yours so far, despite the fact that he lands in the middle of it which makes it look like a LAOTW entry rather than part of a track

Well done overall, if a bit rushed.

Ambitious? Somewhat
Epic factor/Impressive? Somewhat
Complete/Cohesive? somewhat
Vision? Not really
An Experience? Not really

Quality of art? Good. Bee was AWESOME.
Creativity in scening things? somewhat
Speed manipulations? Great!
Detail? good
Consistency? somewhat. bit bare towards the end
Unified Theme? not really
Originality? yes
Speed? good stuff

Monument placement? ok (what I said about the beginning)
Monument usage? coke bottle was cool, otherwise not really. landing inside the bee was awkward for me but that seems to be how you roll.
3-D (extrusion, adding shine, shading, contour lines, adding depth)? somewhat at the beginning, I liked it when it was there Very Happy
Made sense? somewhat. Everything is floating lol
"Hiding" the track? (this is bad) none!
Good Ending? yes
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by CamQuartr Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:24 pm

oh my god I absolutely loved this track!

f' yeah for finish it <3333333

CamQuartr

http://www.CameronKashtan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Commandercoke Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:22 am

Thanks for the comments and feedback, guys. Smile
Commandercoke
Commandercoke
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down