We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miracle Blood Factory Clan (revived)

+23
pure5152
BenWubbleyou
Opal Rider
Ph0enix
efrazable
CamQuartr
Votale
Kohuda
GhostY
Yobanjojoe
Wizzy
Helios Pavonine
Derpinator
Wolf_Spirit
SPL4SHZ0N3
TheRevTastic
Inukaza
OTDE
jlflame2000
Sssschiller
Cereal
Rafael
rabid squirrel
27 posters

Page 19 of 38 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 38  Next

Go down

Miracle Blood Factory Clan (revived) - Page 19 Empty Re: Miracle Blood Factory Clan (revived)

Post by SPL4SHZ0N3 Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:31 am

Inu should take the .sol.
SPL4SHZ0N3
SPL4SHZ0N3
Line Rider Legend

https://www.youtube.com/user/SPL4SHZ0N3

Back to top Go down

Miracle Blood Factory Clan (revived) - Page 19 Empty Re: Miracle Blood Factory Clan (revived)

Post by rabid squirrel Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:34 am

Ok. Raf, you want to take the integration .sol now? If not, splash or OTDE?
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf_Spirit Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:07 pm

So far I've been adding to the scenery already there ^^
Wolf_Spirit
Wolf_Spirit

Retired Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Inukaza Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:44 pm

Did someone say Inu should take something?
ALRIGHT. I'll take the omnimanuals because it's finally out of the slower manual stage. Smile

Also, since rabid (Prob) won't let me take the intergration yet, I hope someone else does before I finish, because I really like that track and I want to make more. Smile

Edit: Also, I loved chiller's part in higherspeed

Inukaza

Back to top Go down

Post by Sssschiller Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:03 am

Rainbow Dash wrote:Edit: Also, I loved chiller's part in higherspeed

oh thank you Hehe
Sssschiller
Sssschiller

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:19 am

Rainbow Dash wrote:Did someone say Inu should take something?
ALRIGHT. I'll take the omnimanuals because it's finally out of the slower manual stage. Smile
Excellent

Rainbow Dash wrote:Also, since rabid (Prob) won't let me take the intergration yet, I hope someone else does before I finish, because I really like that track and I want to make more. Smile
I kind of want splash to make a part, and I want to make a part (in like, six weeks), and I want raf or OTDE to make another part, but how about you end it?

OTDE WHAR R YU ...and Cam...
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post by Inukaza Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:24 pm

Gave my part to rabid. I don't like it, I think I might want to redo some of it.

So, I'm still going, rabid, take a look at the sol, I'm deleting everything after the granual recycle.

Inukaza

Back to top Go down

Post by OTDE Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:36 pm

Ohai
OTDE
OTDE
Administrator

the postham mindset

Back to top Go down

Post by Inukaza Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:57 pm

sent rabid the newly done one.

Inukaza

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:40 pm

sorry for the delay in getting back to you guys.

Inu - your new part looks good (and definitely better than the first attempt)

I was thinking... I liked how chiller's style bridged the gap between the two styles, maybe if you want to go ahead and do another part, Inu, this time faster integration (like the other track we're working on that you've been enjoying :P) What do you think?

-----

Wolf - how goes scenery?

OTDE, want to make an integration part? or Raf? or Splash? If you don't want to, please tell me instead of just silence, then it feels like you're ignoring me or don't care. One of you should probably do the next part, if you can.
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:44 pm

I really do care, but as for now I'm not really playing Line Rider. Well, I played a few days ago, but I don't feel like manualing at all :P Later for sure though!
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf_Spirit Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:09 pm

^ Been quite busy lately, but I'm making progress ^^ Even if it is fairly slow, I'll be getting more free-time soon Very Happy
Wolf_Spirit
Wolf_Spirit

Retired Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Inukaza Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:47 pm

rabid squirrel wrote:

I was thinking... I liked how chiller's style bridged the gap between the two styles, maybe if you want to go ahead and do another part, Inu, this time faster integration (like the other track we're working on that you've been enjoying :P) What do you think?

I'm not sure I understand. Do you want me to extend the part I just send you and bridge to the fast manuals/integration. Yes, I'm up for that if that's what you mean. (I'm actually up for anything).

Inukaza

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:30 am

Rainbow Dash wrote:
rabid squirrel wrote:

I'm not sure I understand. Do you want me to extend the part I just send you and bridge to the fast manuals/integration. Yes, I'm up for that if that's what you mean. (I'm actually up for anything).
Yep, that's right! Gogogo!
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post by Inukaza Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:32 am

rabid squirrel wrote:
Rainbow Dash wrote:
rabid squirrel wrote:

Yep, that's right! Gogogo!

On it. Parents out of town this week, I have 48+ hours of freetime.

Inukaza

Back to top Go down

Post by Inukaza Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:57 pm

Double post: finsihed part and posted it.

Inukaza

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:41 pm

OTDE and Splash - please either take the integration .sol or post an excuse. If nobody can go I would at least like to know if someone might be able to go soon. For example, I know I can go in about 5 weeks, and will probably do a part then. Raf, let me know if you ever feel up for a part.

Cam, I need to hear from you in two weeks or you are no longer in the clan.

Inu - looks great. So, let's see... splash, rafael, and I have yet to go. I feel like raf doing highspeed and then me doing highspeed and then some simple smooth manuals at the end would be a good way to complete the track. Raf, are you up for some highspeed integration? Or not right now? Splash, any thoughts on if/how you might want to contribute to this project?
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf_Spirit Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:05 pm

^
I'm done with making the first part looking all nice and pretty, do you want me to do more?
I'm lagging pretty hard ;-;
Wolf_Spirit
Wolf_Spirit

Retired Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:42 am

Wolf_Spirit wrote:^
I'm done with making the first part looking all nice and pretty, do you want me to do more?
I'm lagging pretty hard ;-;
Whatever you want

more is better because nothing else will get done for a month or so, but don't drive yourself to madness :P
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf_Spirit Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:03 pm

Well, I'll give you what I have at the moment, I've touched up the whole first section and added things ^^
I just need to work on another project :b
Wolf_Spirit
Wolf_Spirit

Retired Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Inukaza Mon May 28, 2012 12:32 am

wait a second, what happen here?

I'm serious when I say that I demand we get that integration track done. It's too beast to let it lay to rot.

Inukaza

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Wed May 30, 2012 10:40 pm

yeah sorry, nobody does anything when I'm not around.

These people never responded to my post talkign to them:
- OTDE
- Spl4sh
- Raf
- Cam
OTDE and Splash - please either take the integration .sol or post an excuse. If nobody can go I would at least like to know if someone might be able to go soon. For example, I know I can go in about 5 weeks, and will probably do a part then. Raf, let me know if you ever feel up for a part.

Cam, I need to hear from you in two weeks or you are no longer in the clan.

Inu - looks great. So, let's see... splash, rafael, and I have yet to go. I feel like raf doing highspeed and then me doing highspeed and then some simple smooth manuals at the end would be a good way to complete the track. Raf, are you up for some highspeed integration? Or not right now? Splash, any thoughts on if/how you might want to contribute to this project?

Also, I'd like to hear from chiller and GhostY to make sure you guys are still around an in the clan.

I will look at what wolf has soon and we can talk about it. Pretty sure I can work on scenery this month.
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post by GhostY Wed May 30, 2012 11:03 pm

i'm still around but i rarely play lr, i haven't played it or even really thought about playing it for the past 4 months. But idk i'll probably randomly start playing some day lol
GhostY
GhostY

Back to top Go down

Post by Sssschiller Thu May 31, 2012 5:28 am

Still here
Sssschiller
Sssschiller

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Thu May 31, 2012 8:46 am

Me too, but also haven't played LR in a while. Highspeed integration? I'd like to take a shot!
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 38 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 38  Next