We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Streamline - Lukking and Tigerline7

+15
SPL4SHZ0N3
Wolf_Spirit
JoaTrades
Wizzy
Votale
Commandercoke
linerage
Cereal
LineMagiX
crash2burn
CamQuartr
OTDE
TigerXLine
rabid squirrel
Lukking
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Streamline - Lukking and Tigerline7 Empty Streamline - Lukking and Tigerline7

Post by Lukking Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:08 pm

This is a tribute to h4m and cephyrics "quirkers laboratory" and it was very fun to make
Enjoy - Luk and Tiger
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiTOMHeM4YA
Lukking
Lukking

Community Pick: SYTYKC
4th place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Streamline - Lukking and Tigerline7 Empty Re: Streamline - Lukking and Tigerline7

Post by rabid squirrel Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:51 pm

I got suuuuuuuuper excited when I read the description

truly a tribute to quirker's laboratory. Loved the same sense of experimentation, and you even had two endings lol

also, I couldn't tell your parts apart - TigerLine's gotten really good and Lukking is getting good at a more highspeed spaced out style. well done both of you!

tigerline post so I can rep you lol
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Streamline - Lukking and Tigerline7 Empty Re: Streamline - Lukking and Tigerline7

Post by TigerXLine Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:53 pm

[reply just for Rabid Squirrel]

Thank you Rabid! Everything was Lukking's idea Very Happy
TigerXLine
TigerXLine

I used to play Line Rider and be weird.

Back to top Go down

Post by OTDE Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:12 pm

Oh my god.
<3
Lovelovelove.
I've been wanting to see a track like this for forever Inverted Onoz
OTDE
OTDE
Administrator

the postham mindset

Back to top Go down

Post by CamQuartr Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:26 pm

1:12 wtf was that?

amazing tribute, looks like a crapload of fun to make

CamQuartr

http://www.CameronKashtan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerXLine Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:27 pm

CamQuartr wrote:1:12 wtf was that?

amazing tribute, looks like a crapload of fun to make

Its something Lukking made. Its a text saying "luk and tiger" Hehe
TigerXLine
TigerXLine

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:28 pm

CamQuartr wrote:1:12 wtf was that?
I was wondering about that too lol
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by crash2burn Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:33 pm

You should've zoom out like in the video at 1:12 D:
crash2burn
crash2burn

Back to top Go down

Post by Lukking Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:35 pm

^yeah
but tiger and i decided not to show this cause its too crappy and too fast to see... sry for confusing XD
Lukking
Lukking

Community Pick: SYTYKC
4th place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerXLine Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:46 pm

lol, here xD:

Spoiler:
TigerXLine
TigerXLine

Back to top Go down

Post by LineMagiX Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:51 pm

I just LOVE 0:57 - 1:07 Smile

I like how Tigerline really held his own in this one too, I was expecting Lukking to really dominate.
LineMagiX
LineMagiX

The ghost of LR

Back to top Go down

Post by Cereal Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:28 pm

Awesome! I love quirkers laboratory, and this is just as good imo.

The flow was flawless, and I liked the experimentation.

Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by linerage Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:53 pm

To lukking:HOLY [I am a potty mouth] I DIDNT KNOW YOU CAN MAKE THOSE SMEXY MOVES WIF MANUALS!
To TigerLine07:HOLY [I am a potty mouth] I DIDNT KNOW YOU COULD HANG ON TO LUKKING!

just 1 critisizm for tigerline:try not to use too much tumbles, it makes the track seem... out of trance when you do it.
linerage
linerage

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerXLine Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:55 pm

linerage wrote:

just 1 critisizm for tigerline:try not to use too much tumbles, it makes the track seem... out of trance when you do it.

What? What do you mean?

...thanks for feedback.... I need it!
TigerXLine
TigerXLine

Back to top Go down

Post by Commandercoke Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:02 pm

Is the music gone again, or is my computer being whack?
Edit: works on Tiger's channel
Commandercoke
Commandercoke
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerXLine Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:08 pm

Damnit! Thats why I try to avoid copyrigthed music :|

Last edited by TigerLine7 on Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
TigerXLine
TigerXLine

Back to top Go down

Post by linerage Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:14 pm

what i mean is, when you try to make bosh spin, don't always use tumbling. Also, tumbling gets your speed lower, and it doesn't fit manual tracks THAAAT well, tumbling is a vital part though, just don't overuse it ^.^
linerage
linerage

Back to top Go down

Post by Votale Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:45 pm

I kinda wish you guys had used different music... lol Cause it fit so epicly in Quirker's Lab and it seemed like this was a knock-off. But cool track, woulda been better with different music so I wash thinking about and picture Quirker's Laboratory's track while I was listening to it. Still cool.
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerXLine Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:46 pm

linerage wrote:what i mean is, when you try to make bosh spin, don't always use tumbling. Also, tumbling gets your speed lower, and it doesn't fit manual tracks THAAAT well, tumbling is a vital part though, just don't overuse it ^.^

Aaaaah, thanks! I see your point Wink

Thank you. I will remember that Wink
TigerXLine
TigerXLine

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizzy Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:22 pm

that was PGDA. I haven't heard Linkin Park is forever, forgot how good they were. Awesome job guys
Wizzy
Wizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by JoaTrades Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:34 pm

!KCUF RETHOM YLOH

That was a really unique track. It was very retro. It reminded me of an old LRG quirk track or something.

I've been impressed with Tigerline's improvement in his recent tracks and Luking's parts were unusually clean and refined in this collab. I was very pleasantly surprised by both of your parts.

I really liked how you kept it fresh and did tricks like the head manual at 00:46-00:47 which people usually forsake for the overused head pinch. It's a track where you obviously tried to avoid making another mediocre quirk track put effort into actually making it interesting.

The overall flow and smoothness of the was excellent although the unchanging moderate high speed though out the whole track got a little boring. Luckily the trick variation kept it interesting.

The editing was average good editing but nothing really creative. Is the sound audio swapped? Well it's decent regardless.

I hope somebody decides to scene this track someday. 8D
JoaTrades
JoaTrades

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerXLine Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:54 pm

Thank you for great feedback <3

I made the song shorter by edit it. Sorry if the editing was uncreative, but I tried to make it clean because the music was so calm in the beginning. I failed on the "Colored Version"-thingy xD
TigerXLine
TigerXLine

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf_Spirit Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:33 pm

Wow, you guys! <3
There was an element in that which I loved, I've watched this track a few times but I can't quite put my finger on it...
I think it's just how you manuals were pretty unpredictable and your use of airtime was wonderful! Also I love how the flings were so smoothly intergrated into the track ^^ Your granuals were great too!
You two are a great combination and I think this was sone amazing track! Oh that's it! Your zoom! With the zoom of this you had no idea where bosh was going to go, I just really loved that and I've never noticed it that much in any other track...heh, it just felt like in special factor in this track <3 Awesome stuff you too ^^ +rep x2
Wolf_Spirit
Wolf_Spirit

Retired Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Votale Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:34 pm

Wizzy wrote:that was PGDA. I haven't heard Linkin Park is forever, forgot how good they were. Awesome job guys

coughfortminorcough
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Post by SPL4SHZ0N3 Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:13 pm

Okay. who knew Tigerline was this good? i didn't lol. subbing right now. Really great job you two. Such a great emotion behind this track too. actually reminded me of Quirker's laboratory
SPL4SHZ0N3
SPL4SHZ0N3
Line Rider Legend

https://www.youtube.com/user/SPL4SHZ0N3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next