We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A highspeed preview

+12
Georgio_jc
Wolf_Spirit
KillinTime2792
Helios Pavonine
Votale
~rawr
Wizzy
Orthuss
JoaTrades
Cereal
hypothet
linerage
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A highspeed preview - Page 2 Empty Re: A highspeed preview

Post by Summoning Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:23 pm

Rafael wrote:I'm really looking forward to this, but I'd like to point out that the last pic isn't 3rd position. It's nice though :P

Yes it is, there is already a thread about this exact debate. One foot is down but the foot getting pulled is being pulled up, kthx.

Also it isn't the first, leo and boo have made one.

And by spasm tunnel would you mean evolving alt flanual?
Summoning
Summoning

Back to top Go down

Post by LineMagiX Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:30 pm

linerage wrote:bahmp. New update :3

yesh. 3rd position non fakie single foot groll. Damn that was hard to type. First of it's kind. Beat joo to it .boo :|
Nicely done.
Rafael wrote:I'm really looking forward to this, but I'd like to point out that the last pic isn't 3rd position. It's nice though :P
If it's not, then what is it? He also mentioned that it's nonfakie, by the way.

EDIT: Not to be all "No I'm first!", but the one I posted in the thread I made earlier was part of a roll and I mentioned that I got it to roll later in the thread. Idrc though because I don't really have any interest in firsts, but more for finding new tricks and combinations.

Also that "In your face boo" was unnecessary. I know you're joking but still. Maybe I'm just taking it to the heart a bit much because I'm a little under the influence, tired, and cranky.
LineMagiX
LineMagiX

The ghost of LR

Back to top Go down

Post by linerage Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:44 pm

Summoning wrote:

Yes it is, there is already a thread about this exact debate. One foot is down but the foot getting pulled is being pulled up, kthx.

Also it isn't the first, leo and boo have made one.

And by spasm tunnel would you mean evolving alt flanual?

Uhm.. Evolving alt flanual, well it's not really evolving, the last bits are another type of g-wells... So... Maybe? I'm not quite shure what exactly IS an evolving alt flanual.

Also, thanks @ .boo, and actually it was supposed to be funny :| i know you made the first roll, but mines is the first SINGLE FOOTED! Hehe

And don't expect this track to be too exciting for your likings because, from what i have told, this track has no soul Suspicious
linerage
linerage

Back to top Go down

Post by LineMagiX Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:53 pm

linerage wrote:@ .boo, and actually it was supposed to be funny :| i know you made the first roll, but mines is the first SINGLE FOOTED! Hehe
Ah I getcha now. Like I said I'm tired and I read that as first single contact point 3rd pos. nonfakie roll instead of single-footed as in one foot. I apologize. Smile

linerage wrote:And don't expect this track to be too exciting for your likings because, from what i have told, this track has no soul Suspicious
Why would you say that? If you had fun making this track and put the effort into it (and it really seems you have because it's your largest track yet) then having that "soul" touch is something that's going to be hard to miss in this. And with that said, I'm really looking forward to this.

EDIT: The only tracks that I feel have no soul are those that are made for reasons like competitiveness and to show off or when a track maker forces themselves to make the track instead of having fun the way Line Rider was meant to be played. Soul is like the purity of Line Rider and shows the love and pride the track maker has for their track. It has nothing to do with the speed of the track or the music that was picked to go along with it.
LineMagiX
LineMagiX

The ghost of LR

Back to top Go down

Post by linerage Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:10 pm

Oh... Well then i expect my track to have alot of "soul" then... Since i always make tracks for fun... It's not like i would if it was painful >.> that's usualyl why i stop my tracks short.
linerage
linerage

Back to top Go down

Post by linerage Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:26 am

NEEEEEE---AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY FREAKIN MOM FREAKIN DELETED THE FREAKIN .SOL BECAUSE OF HER FREAKIN JOB THING FREAKING FRICK FRICK FRICKKKK!!@$!@$!#$!#@tgwtsgfs#gf

watevs, i still have a recording that is about 13 seconds off from the original.
linerage
linerage

Back to top Go down

Post by Votale Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:15 am

System restore? Recycling bin? hmmmm?
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content