We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME BACK RABID

+4
LineMagiX
rabid squirrel
JoaTrades
linerage
8 posters

Go down

WELCOME BACK RABID Empty WELCOME BACK RABID

Post by linerage Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:06 pm

our greatest leader wanted a proper greeting for him. So welcome back and get stuff done bruh.
linerage
linerage

Back to top Go down

WELCOME BACK RABID Empty Re: WELCOME BACK RABID

Post by JoaTrades Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:38 pm

Hi Rabid. Welcome back. Did you have fun while you were gone? I'm glad if you did. If you didn't though then I'm a little sad. Not super sad though. I mean no offense, it's not like your my best friend in the world. Not that I don't like you though, don't take it the wrong way. I mean you do a lot for the community, like the MOTW/MOTM and the COTM. Speaking of which are you working on that video for the COTM? I think that's a pretty cool idea, making a video for the COTM. Years from now we'll be able to look back into our time capsule of WRtL contestry and be filled with nostalgia. Speaking of nostalgia I was think recently isn't it cool that we were around during the birth of line rider? We got to be a part of that little piece of history. If your grandchildren play line rider you can talk to them about remembering when tracks like Transcendental and Make Believe came out. They might laugh and call you a geezer, or they might think that's pretty cool. Do you think line rider will still be alive by then? I hope so. I can't imagine it dying out completely but if it's going to be popular again some kind of major change is going to have to happen I think. Speaking of which I can't wait for 6.8. Less lag, scrubbing tool, and so much other stuff. I'm pretty excited about that. Are you? Speaking of which are you excited about Christmas? There's probably going to be another stupid POTD about that unless there hasn't already been one and I forgot about it. I wish there were more fun POTDs with picture options instead of all these lame Christmas POTDs which don't even apply to everyone. I was on MSN one time talking to Lankher and he said he doesn't celebrate Christmas. He's an atheist and he says observing Christmas is retarded for an atheist. Are you an atheist Rabid? Do you celebrate Christmas? Seems like most people in the US do except the those fellows with the Gonzo noses. Nah just kidding about their noses but those Hamophobics don't like to celebrate Christmas because they don't believe Jesus Christ is the son of God. Well anyway I hope you have a nice Christmas if you celebrate it. I hope that you get what you want. I'll be glad if you do. If you don't then I'll be a little sad. Not super sad though. I mean no offense...

Well, anyway, welcome back.
JoaTrades
JoaTrades

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:52 pm

I had lots of fun while I was gone. college was awesome. busy though, so I had to stay off here for a while because I would rather sleep lol

I am working on the video. Learning how to use Final Cut. going a bit slowly, partly because there were 15 entries to record lol

I wasn't around during the birth of line rider, I didn't even discover it until January 2007. (4 months after release of beta 1, beta 2 was already around)

Line Rider won't be alive when I'm old. But I'll probably still be working on some projects years from now lol.

I'm excited for 6.8. lots of little useful things that will be extremely helpful Smile

Christmas is exciting. Christmas is always great at our house.

I don't see why you can't be an atheist and enjoy the Christmas season even if you don't believe in the whole jesus-christ-son-of-god thing. Most of Christmas isn't about that at all.

I'm not really a Christian, but I'm not really an atheist. I sort of believe that we (people) are god - our souls anyway. That sounds really existential lol. But I also believe that as humans we need something to believe, and so I believe that it's important for people to believe in something and not so important what it is as long as they can believe in it wholeheartedly and follow their morals at the same time.

I hope you enjoy Christmas too Very Happy
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by LineMagiX Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:59 pm

Allah wishes you all a very merry christmas. Smile
LineMagiX
LineMagiX

The ghost of LR

Back to top Go down

Post by linerage Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:02 pm

rabid squirrel wrote:

Christmas is exciting. Christmas is always great at our house.

I don't see why you can't be an atheist and enjoy the Christmas season even if you don't believe in the whole jesus-christ-son-of-god thing. Most of Christmas isn't about that at all.

I'm not really a Christian, but I'm not really an atheist. I sort of believe that we (people) are god - our souls anyway. That sounds really existential lol. But I also believe that as humans we need something to believe, and so I believe that it's important for people to believe in something and not so important what it is as long as they can believe in it wholeheartedly and follow their morals at the same time.

I hope you enjoy Christmas too Very Happy

QFT, im a total athiest, but i do christmas for the shiz i get. O and also for the atmosphere for my family.
linerage
linerage

Back to top Go down

Post by SPL4SHZ0N3 Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:09 am

Yeah very true Rabid. Its become more of a cultural holiday. But its still under the veil of religious holidays. Its all about Santa though, not Jesus haha.

I'm an atheist and I also celebrate Christmas. I guess its because the line between cultural and religious has been blurred for so long, especially in the States. But oh well. Always fun to get together with friends.
SPL4SHZ0N3
SPL4SHZ0N3
Line Rider Legend

https://www.youtube.com/user/SPL4SHZ0N3

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktk Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:35 am

^Like Easter, Halloween and the superbowl.

WB R(abid).
Ktk
Ktk

4th place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:50 am

the superbowl is a religion? lol
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerXLine Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:37 am

Welcome back, strange guy who takes care of our community....

(Welcome back, Rabid!)

How are you? Very Happy
TigerXLine
TigerXLine

I used to play Line Rider and be weird.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf_Spirit Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:45 am

~boo wrote:Allah wishes you all a very merry christmas. Smile
I have no idea why that made me laugh IRL so much xD
Also, eventhough I've already said it, welcome back Rabid :3
Wolf_Spirit