We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Origin - Lukking's Masterpiece

+21
Helios Pavonine
MartinJulenissen
Georgio_jc
pure5152
Yobanjojoe
Purtle
GhostY
rabid squirrel
Wizzy
JoaTrades
Rafael
Inukaza
Cereal
aspi33
Votale
TigerXLine
Catz
Wolf_Spirit
Painlobster
Derpinator
Lukking
25 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Origin - Lukking's Masterpiece  - Page 2 Empty Re: Origin - Lukking's Masterpiece

Post by Votale Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:49 am

Did you count the people on YT and ELR that love it? I thank you. And Inu is correct once again.
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Origin - Lukking's Masterpiece  - Page 2 Empty Re: Origin - Lukking's Masterpiece

Post by Lukking Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:51 am

ok guys...its hard to find the right words now.
first of all it took alot of work and motivation and inspiration.
and i honestly dont care about posts saying"your style of your older tracks were way better.this is ugly"
yea.i had this style for like 2 tracks and i changed it unconsciously.but that kinda is the definition of PROGRESS.the fact that my style changed was a sign for me to go on.
i also respect you and your comments and your taste. but i wont change my style because some of you liked the older style more. i dont play lr for the reputation or for the masses.
i just play it the way im happy with.
Lukking
Lukking

Community Pick: SYTYKC
4th place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Post by Inukaza Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:24 pm

I know you don't care, we are not arguing either or not you care or not. We just said we didn't like your style and the track itself, I have already said I don't expect you to change your ways of playing. Do what you want.

We are arguing over Rabid's [I am a potty mouth] statement.

Inukaza

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:19 pm

Inu and Votale, just shut up. You're just jealous of Lukking because you can't do stuff like that. That's why you don't like this track.
jk
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgio_jc Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:27 pm

..just be honest to yourself guys, is this whole "conversation" really intelligent?

Maybe you guys should follow lukking's advice and "Just turn up the volume and enjoy" Smile
Georgio_jc
Georgio_jc
Line Rider Legend

4th place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Post by MartinJulenissen Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:40 pm

I have experienced this aswell lukking, high pitch had uber many comments like this, it really makes people unmotivated sometimes, you should think before pointing out everything negative about the track, try to add it as a last word like:
"holy [I am a potty mouth] this track is epic epic epic! i lvoe the moment where bosh moves.

tho i did like ur older tracks a bit better Wink"

see? ur able to make it nice, we want line rider to live on, and we can only do that by keeping our motivation up.
MartinJulenissen
MartinJulenissen

Back to top Go down

Post by Helios Pavonine Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:40 pm

Better than all of your tracks I've ever seen before. You don't belong in a clan for novices and beginners, you belong to the real world now... Amazing style, I think it's much better than your previous ones. I actually don't see the lines, I only see what Bosh's doing and I think that's the only important thing in a track. Good job.
Helios Pavonine
Helios Pavonine

2nd place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Post by Inukaza Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:00 pm

Rafael wrote:Inu and Votale, just shut up. You're just jealous of Lukking because you can't do stuff like that. That's why you don't like this track.
jk

I was about to right a horrible comment towards you til I saw the "joking" in the small font. Glad to know your joking.

Georgio_jc wrote:..just be honest to yourself guys, is this whole "conversation" really intelligent?

Well, depends what you mean by intelligent, if by the "literal" meaning. Yes, it is.

Inukaza

Back to top Go down

Post by Votale Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:11 pm

My God.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion and personal taste. Inu happens not to like it, therefore his grading of this track is what he believes HIMSELF. If someone doesn't like it, get over what people say since the whole point of this flash game is to have fun. You say you don't care about our opinion of "the masses" yet you still argue over Inu's opinion. Let the [I am a potty mouth] go and play LineRider @ everyone.

That's what I do, whether people like it or not.
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Post by Inukaza Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:12 pm

Thhhhannkk you votale. You were always much better at ending these things Smile

Inukaza

Back to top Go down

Post by MartinJulenissen Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:49 pm

Votale wrote:My God.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion and personal taste. Inu happens not to like it, therefore his grading of this track is what he believes HIMSELF. If someone doesn't like it, get over what people say since the whole point of this flash game is to have fun. You say you don't care about our opinion of "the masses" yet you still argue over Inu's opinion. Let the [I am a potty mouth] go and play LineRider @ everyone.

That's what I do, whether people like it or not.

what happened with "keeping LR alive?"

uno how unmotivating it is to get comments like you do them? try to keep it balanced, and not bashing too much negativity at once...
MartinJulenissen
MartinJulenissen

Back to top Go down

Post by Inukaza Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:57 pm

You all talk about how this discussion is stupid, It's better to stop not and stop trying to get the last word. We already established we have our own opinions. MJ, You don't need to start something back up that already ended.

Inukaza

Back to top Go down

Post by SPL4SHZ0N3 Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:03 pm

This track was very enjoyable.

But the comments in the thread were not.

Edit: and lolwut? Votale and Inu saying Rabid can't have his opinion even though their main argument in why Inu doesn't like the track is "everyone is entitled to an opinion"
So let Rabid have an opinion too?

PS: no trolling my comment because like all things, this is just my opinion. As you said, "everyone is entitled to an opinion." But then again that is just an opinion.

Suspicious
SPL4SHZ0N3
SPL4SHZ0N3
Line Rider Legend

https://www.youtube.com/user/SPL4SHZ0N3

Back to top Go down

Post by MartinJulenissen Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:12 pm

Inu wrote:You all talk about how this discussion is stupid, It's better to stop not and stop trying to get the last word. We already established we have our own opinions. MJ, You don't need to start something back up that already ended.

where the FK in my sentence did i try to start soemthing?

ur the one trying to start soemthing, you allways do

edit: dont even respond to this, watch the track again and say something positive about it instead of bashing it, it looks like ur fking jealous and have to prove taht ur better than him by making the track "look" worse in my eyes...

Last edited by MartinJulenissen on Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
MartinJulenissen
MartinJulenissen

Back to top Go down

Post by Inukaza Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:14 pm

Rabid was not making a opinion, or at least, he didn't type it that way. He typed it in a way that it came off as a statement. Of course he's entitled to his opinion, notice how I'm not bawling about how he said he loved the track.

And no, I would let him have his opinion, and I will. But that's when he gives it.
http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-the-difference-between-fact-and-opinion.htm
Please read.

MartinJulenissen wrote: try to keep it balanced, and not bashing too much negativity at once...

I don't want your advice, you - of all people -, should know that doing something like that will get me rallyed up.

I wouldn't respond, but I will defend myself. I already said I was done - I know. But MJ decided to bring it back up RIGHT after I surrendered. So, here I go again. I enjoy arguing, btw.

Last edited by Inu on Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:19 pm; edited 2 times in total

Inukaza

Back to top Go down

Post by Votale Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:16 pm

Hey guys...

Shut up 8D

Argument(s) over.
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Post by MartinJulenissen Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:17 pm

it still gives you no reason to be a douche...

there is a reason why im not making LR taht much anymore, and thats cus of comments like this, try to state your opinion in a more positive way.
MartinJulenissen
MartinJulenissen

Back to top Go down

Post by Smitsy Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:24 pm

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by GhostY Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:01 pm

dude luk you're crazy xD

i love the triple stack wells and quadruple stacks, they look cool and are uber strong. i think i jazzed my pants @ that uber strong alt fling xD. i liked the little manual section, it had a cool recycle that idk why i liked so much :3

overall epic job luk +rep ^^

@ mj and inu
GhostY
GhostY

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheldon Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:11 pm

This iz jesus
Sheldon
Sheldon
Line Rider Legend

words have been said

Community Pick: SYTYKC
3rd place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.wordshavebeensaid.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:23 pm

Inu wrote:
Rafael wrote:Inu and Votale, just shut up. You're just jealous of Lukking because you can't do stuff like that. That's why you don't like this track.
jk
I was about to right a horrible comment towards you til I saw the "joking" in the small font. Glad to know your joking.
8D
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Inukaza Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:32 pm

For the record, MJ and I have come to a understanding, and we have stop fighting and are best friends again. <3

Inukaza

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:08 pm

Inu wrote:You all talk about how this discussion is stupid, It's better to stop not and stop trying to get the last word. We already established we have our own opinions.
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Inukaza Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:16 pm

Thanks rabid, I'm sorry lukking for my comments. I did not mean to ruin any motive you have to play LR. I'll keep my comments to myself and just not post at all next time.

Inukaza

Back to top Go down

Post by linerage Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:34 pm

This conversation is bull, there's being right and theres being nice. But I do appreciate how inu and mj ended it.

I agree with both of u guys, but @ mj, i think that everyone (other than cereal) is trying to bash really ownage tracks,I don't kno why and I don't really care. Same goes for lukkings tracks. It's always nice to hear a good reply.
linerage
linerage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2