We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Catalyst Scened - Behind the Scenery/Kind of preview

+5
LineRiderGjert
Helios Pavonine
GhostY
rabid squirrel
Derpinator
9 posters

Go down

Catalyst Scened - Behind the Scenery/Kind of preview Empty Catalyst Scened - Behind the Scenery/Kind of preview

Post by Derpinator Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:08 am

Yea just a short behind-the-scenery video of my upcoming track, Cataclyst Scened. I would like you to subscribe to BingLinerider for this awesome track.
That was all Very Happy
-DeathknightDK2
PS. there is no editing, because i didn't want this to be serious video. Only
uploaded because I was bored.
PPS. The line count is 3253

Last edited by DeathknightDK2 on Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:39 am; edited 2 times in total
Derpinator
Derpinator

Back to top Go down

Catalyst Scened - Behind the Scenery/Kind of preview Empty Re: Catalyst Scened - Behind the Scenery/Kind of preview

Post by rabid squirrel Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:21 pm

1) It's "Catalyst"

2) there's no video.

:P

oh and I drew 2700 lines yesterday Suspicious
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Catalyst Scened - Behind the Scenery/Kind of preview Empty Re: Catalyst Scened - Behind the Scenery/Kind of preview

Post by GhostY Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:41 pm

rabid squirrel wrote:

oh and I drew 2700 lines yesterday Suspicious

odd since i drew 2700 lines as well Suspicious

not really

but @ dk you seem to in the stage of lr when you produce scened tracks like babies and japan. keep it up 8D
GhostY
GhostY

Back to top Go down

Post by Helios Pavonine Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:44 pm

There you go.
Helios Pavonine
Helios Pavonine

2nd place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpinator Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:48 pm

Sorry I always forget it Smile
Thanks HP
Derpinator
Derpinator

Back to top Go down

Post by LineRiderGjert Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:58 pm

You've got something really nice going there! Very Happy

I haven't really seen enough of it to give any tips, but remember to keep the scenery consistent. Like, don't have a very blank spot, and dense scenery other places. Keep it about the same amount of scenery throughout the whole track, that makes it so much better Very Happy

Good luck with finishing!
LineRiderGjert
LineRiderGjert
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpinator Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:28 pm

LineRiderGjert wrote:You've got something really nice going there! Very Happy

I haven't really seen enough of it to give any tips, but remember to keep the scenery consistent. Like, don't have a very blank spot, and dense scenery other places. Keep it about the same amount of scenery throughout the whole track, that makes it so much better Very Happy

Thanks for the advice! Catalyst Scened - Behind the Scenery/Kind of preview 173596
Btw is it you on your avatar?
Derpinator
Derpinator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kohuda Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:38 pm

DeathknightDK2 wrote:

Thanks for the advice! Catalyst Scened - Behind the Scenery/Kind of preview 173596

Yes, that's him.
Kohuda
Kohuda

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpinator Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:47 pm

Kohuded wrote:
DeathknightDK2 wrote:

Yes, that's him.
ok Smile
Derpinator
Derpinator

Back to top Go down

Post by crash2burn Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:11 pm

lol i tried to scene this
but my mac fails (at being fast) Stern but Fair

anyways, good luck. you have good potential Thumbs Up
crash2burn
crash2burn

Back to top Go down

Post by Purtle Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:53 pm

Pretty cool.

Good luck! Don't give up :|
Purtle
Purtle

ppt [retired mod]

4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.hiddenheartpiece.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Binglinerider Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:12 pm

8D

good luck
Binglinerider
Binglinerider

ayy

4th place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down