We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ENDING - Virtuso's angels (VA) - a scenery clan

+27
CamQuartr
linerage
KillinTime2792
CNR
Votale
Hedgehogs4Me
LeeRain
iPi
zip
infinityLR
MartinJulenissen
hypothet
crash2burn
Catz
rabid squirrel
Kohuda
Commandercoke
darklight
GhostY
Cereal
Wolf_Spirit
TigerXLine
Yobanjojoe
JZorr
Derpinator
Rafael
Smitsy
31 posters

Page 26 of 41 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 41  Next

Go down

ENDING - Virtuso's angels (VA) - a scenery clan - Page 26 Empty Re: ENDING - Virtuso's angels (VA) - a scenery clan

Post by TigerXLine Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:19 am

Come on, CatZ! Finnish it! D:

(I wanna see the masterpiece) Thumbs Up

Last edited by TigerLine7 on Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
TigerXLine
TigerXLine

I used to play Line Rider and be weird.

Back to top Go down

ENDING - Virtuso's angels (VA) - a scenery clan - Page 26 Empty Re: ENDING - Virtuso's angels (VA) - a scenery clan

Post by Kohuda Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:39 am

Stop complaining, just don't say anything if you've got nothing to say...
Kohuda
Kohuda

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerXLine Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:20 am

Kohuded:

Why is "Come on, ghosty CatZ! Finnish it!" nothing? I am trying to push him to do something (I'm not saying that he's not doing anything). We have wait many days for him to finnish, and I know that he have broke his arm and used a lot of time to do his schoolwork.....

Last edited by TigerLine7 on Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
TigerXLine
TigerXLine

Back to top Go down

Post by Smitsy Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:08 am

Id prefer it if we didnt cause comotion in the clan, thanks.

It doesnt matter if you dont finish it ghosty. Ive always wanted to scene a different clan track, so its like a collab of like 10-15 people.
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kohuda Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:03 pm

I'll just call you impatient, Tiger.
Kohuda
Kohuda

Back to top Go down

Post by Catz Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:43 pm

Edit: @ Tiger , im not ghosty Smile

Last edited by Catz on Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Catz
Catz

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerXLine Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:46 pm

Sorry, Catz xD

Mixed you with Ghosty Hehe

EDIT: Great job, Catz! Downloaded the track and played it! Thumbs Up

btw, don't post it in the clan-thread. Everyone can download it now and watch it :/
TigerXLine
TigerXLine

Back to top Go down

Post by Catz Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:29 pm

Ow D: Sry. You guys out there dont click it, its a virus :|
Catz
Catz

Back to top Go down

Post by Votale Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:44 pm

^Edit your post and take it out xD

I doubt anyone would want to look at it because 1. They're too lazy, and 2. It would ruin the track that will be released later :P
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Post by Smitsy Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:39 pm

Hah. I download every single clan track posted in any other clans thread. Suspicious.

Edit your post catz. NOW.
EDIT: catz, sorry, but that doesnt fit with anything else in the clan, at all. Sure, the firefox thing is cool, but we do have a theme and its not abstract ;_; Ever so sorry, but you need to re-do it D:. Remember the theme, mountains, rusty tech, overgrown plants. NO random abstact objects. Sorry. Dont take it, kohu. If you dont want to redo it, give it to kohuded and he can do part 5, and if no-one else can then do part 6, kohu can do that aswell. Although i really want a second part/extended part. I could do 6 if you want, guys. So yeah, we cant have that, sorry catz.

BTW, not saying it was bad. If it was abstract theme, we would be more than happy.
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by GhostY Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:06 pm

editedit: i think its fine.i kind of like it, it adds variety 8D
GhostY
GhostY

Back to top Go down

Post by Catz Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:45 am

I just had no idea what to put in all those manuals >_>
Catz
Catz

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpinator Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:47 am

Smit5y wrote:Hah. I download every single clan track posted in any other clans thread. Suspicious.

Edit your post catz. NOW.
EDIT: catz, sorry, but that doesnt fit with anything else in the clan, at all. Sure, the firefox thing is cool, but we do have a theme and its not abstract ;_; Ever so sorry, but you need to re-do it D:. Remember the theme, mountains, rusty tech, overgrown plants. NO random abstact objects. Sorry. Dont take it, kohu. If you dont want to redo it, give it to kohuded and he can do part 5, and if no-one else can then do part 6, kohu can do that aswell. Although i really want a second part/extended part. I could do 6 if you want, guys. So yeah, we cant have that, sorry catz.

BTW, not saying it was bad. If it was abstract theme, we would be more than happy.
You just said it 8D
But I thought TheLighterDark made a firefox Hehe
Anyways sorry for not-clan member post
Derpinator
Derpinator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf_Spirit Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:08 am

Someone PM me a ss of this pl0x.
Wolf_Spirit
Wolf_Spirit

Retired Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Smitsy Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:26 am

@ghosty fine is not god enough :|

srsly, redo it. its for the best.
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Catz Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:38 pm

Could i make the next part and someone other redoes mine? Cause i dont know what to do with those manuals
Catz
Catz

Back to top Go down

Post by Smitsy Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:54 pm

Sure. TL, Give the .sol to kohuded and he does part 5. The sol before catz'part, k?
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerXLine Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:56 pm

I'm on it Thumbs Up

EDIT: Done Smile
TigerXLine
TigerXLine

Back to top Go down

Post by CNR Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:39 pm

Why do you want to join VA?: looking for a clan/collab to work on
Whats your motivation and inspiration for scening?:I love art! I paint and draw an ass load....and I have CS5 master edition :33333
Best scenery (movie or screenshot, we're not fussed): N/A I haven't been active online for a while but I am getting back into the swing of things
Extra details/pleading: pl0x can I haz clan?
CNR
CNR

http://stompdown.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by Smitsy Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:42 pm

Hey, we need a picture/movie dude. If your old scenery isnt good enough (if you think) Just whip something up. No evidence, No membership Thumbs Up
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpinator Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:44 pm

I thought you weren't recruiting now D:
Derpinator
Derpinator

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerXLine Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:45 pm

Damnit Smitsy! I was going to write first Angry

When did you get so fast at typing?? :|

To CNR: What smitsy is saying :facepalm:

EDIT: Rapto: where did you come from?! :|

Last edited by TigerLine7 on Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
TigerXLine
TigerXLine

Back to top Go down

Post by CNR Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:48 pm

lol kk working on it naow
CNR
CNR

http://stompdown.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpinator Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:52 pm

wolf_spirit wrote:Well if you're gonna apply we need much more than a tiny piece of scenery. We need like a whole scene filling the screen or something that's won LAotW....y'know that sort of stuff. So for the moment it's so no, sorry man D:
Well, my dragon won Laotw. Does that mean i can join now? Hehe
Derpinator
Derpinator

Back to top Go down

Post by Smitsy Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:03 pm

Youre very sneaky Suspicious
But in all honesty it wasnt a tricky laotw.

Look, were not recrtuiting, but as i said i the thread you can join if your really good. Ive never seen cnr's scenery, so i wouldnt know, so i couldnt just reject him.

Tell you what, by the time this collab is finished, you could probably join. (@rapto). You see, some of the members in this clan will probably get kicked/put as backup (meaning tl)(just joking tl xD). Just be patient. And get some more good scenery out to seal it. And if you do get in, the standards of you need to be really high.
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 41 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 41  Next