We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Braggadocio by OTDE and Rabid

2 posters

Go down

Braggadocio by OTDE and Rabid Empty Braggadocio by OTDE and Rabid

Post by Opal Rider Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:20 pm

Braggadocio

Link for Mobile Users

Created by @OTDE and @rabid squirrel
Original thread

About as political as a track has come so far without including baby hands, this well executed track was the flagship for a very bold message to the community. Whether or not everyone agrees with what's being said, the weight and unusual style and qualities of the track do more than enough to leave us with a strong impression after the video finishes. For the sake of space, I will not be including many quotes about the message behind the track, but if you are interested you can still find them on the original thread.
Quotes:

Helios Pavonine wrote:Shocked My new favorite track. It's got it all.

Apple wrote:That was a really cool idea. I loved how all of the lines were connected and the track was just great to begin with. And that animation was great, Rabid. I had to watch the whole thing a few times because it's kind of hard to wrap my head around all of it.

Rafael wrote: That was really good. I love the transition into the animation. During the animation, the misalignment of the words per frame and the fact that the words got bigger as the song progressed put a lot of power in your message, to the point where it almost felt agressive.

Z_N-Freak wrote:Totally missed out on the message initially and just got completely overwhelmed by the cool song & syncs and the amazing power that just emanates from every line. Then I re watched and I was like shiiiiiiii... This track is dank as duck. The propaganda is strong with this one, and I like it! Very Happy

Anton wrote:This track was so good. You guys have left me speechless once again. Some of the messyness feels too rushed, but generally a very impressive release. Great animation too. perfect font and style for the vibe and intensity. KEEP DOING THIS. Also, otde, I am not sure how good this track is on a technical level, but it simply DOESN'T MATTER. This I think, is a result of a solid concept that is executed well.

Chuggers wrote:well i cant get behind the message but i liked the track a lot. also the text at the end is VERY well done

OTDE wrote:this is the best track ever and I didn't just edit this into the thread. Also, Apple is super rad. Coolest guy ever.

Opal Rider
Opal Rider

Aestetikally appealing

Back to top Go down

Braggadocio by OTDE and Rabid Empty Re: Braggadocio by OTDE and Rabid

Post by ScrungleBlumpkus Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:58 am

Braggadocio by OTDE and Rabid Screen12

At first I would be mad but at this point I think the feature section community picks needed a little bit of that zany OTDE whimsy xD
ScrungleBlumpkus
ScrungleBlumpkus

Interior Crocodile Alligator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum