We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blast Processing

4 posters

Go down

Blast Processing Empty Blast Processing

Post by Min3rl3g4nd Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:26 pm

This was first made a few months back but where never finished, so I completed it. Here it is

Last edited by Min3rl3g4nd on Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Min3rl3g4nd
Min3rl3g4nd

min3r moment

Back to top Go down

Blast Processing Empty Re: Blast Processing

Post by rich Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:45 pm

1:25 stall was so sick! I loved that. Nice track man! Keep up the good work.
rich
rich

Back to top Go down

Post by JealousCloud Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:45 pm

Haven't seen a track from you in a while man. Where you been?
I really _really_ like the title and the music was a pretty good choice to go with it. It felt more appropriate for a whimsical highspeed though. I like the alt stall a lot, i haven't seen quite that before, as far as I know, and I wasn't a fan of the 5ish seconds of just slowing down to end the track. It didn't feel like part of the track, it felt like just... a long ending. You can force a lot of stops at high speeds in between 1-10 frames.
I liked the little fake hand stall that lasted a bit before continuing the track, I love things like that, and i enjoyed when the track picked up the pace.
JealousCloud
JealousCloud

see you, space cowboy...

Back to top Go down

Post by Apple Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:26 pm

Your tracks are cool, and it's cool to be seeing you getting better over the months. I think about 80% of your tracks right now are really good. They have nice flow, they are impressive, and they're just nice to watch. The other 20 is a bit jerky. The track stops for no reason and it takes a bit of time to get it back up to speed and things like that. Nonetheless, I think it's a good track and I enjoyed it. Keep it up.

Also, do you play Geometry Dash? A lot of the songs in your tracks sound very familiar, and I think that's where I've heard them.
Apple
Apple

Back to top Go down

Post by Min3rl3g4nd Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:03 pm

Apple wrote:Your tracks are cool, and it's cool to be seeing you getting better over the months. I think about 80% of your tracks right now are really good. They have nice flow, they are impressive, and they're just nice to watch. The other 20 is a bit jerky. The track stops for no reason and it takes a bit of time to get it back up to speed and things like that. Nonetheless, I think it's a good track and I enjoyed it. Keep it up.

Also, do you play Geometry Dash? A lot of the songs in your tracks sound very familiar, and I think that's where I've heard them.
Yeah, I play Geometry Dash 2.01, Meltdown, Impossible game.
Min3rl3g4nd
Min3rl3g4nd

min3r moment

Back to top Go down

Post by Min3rl3g4nd Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:43 pm

reupload
Min3rl3g4nd
Min3rl3g4nd

min3r moment

Back to top Go down