We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pezzed

2 posters

Go down

Pezzed Empty Pezzed

Post by Min3rl3g4nd Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:34 pm

Okay guys, this track was made in February, the ending is nothing because there is a bug where it might malfunction and give up the lines it was gonna hit. Just something that happened.

Min3rl3g4nd
Min3rl3g4nd

min3r moment

Back to top Go down

Pezzed Empty Re: Pezzed

Post by Apple Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:28 am

I think you're improving pretty fast! At :21, that was the first shoulder fling I have seen you do. And you kept recycling that one line and I thought that was cool too. 

Two things I suggest you try are stalling your tracks instead of having him die or just fall forever, and trying to make your lines smoother. At :42, there is a curve that sends him upwards, and it looks like it was only 10 or so lines. If it were even just double that, it would look a lot cleaner.

Still, I liked the track and I'm impressed with your progress.
Apple
Apple

Back to top Go down

Post by Min3rl3g4nd Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:52 am

shua wrote:I think you're improving pretty fast! At :21, that was the first shoulder fling I have seen you do. And you kept recycling that one line and I thought that was cool too. 

Two things I suggest you try are stalling your tracks instead of having him die or just fall forever, and trying to make your lines smoother. At :42, there is a curve that sends him upwards, and it looks like it was only 10 or so lines. If it were even just double that, it would look a lot cleaner.

Still, I liked the track and I'm impressed with your progress.
It wasn't finished, it was made like a month ago and there was a stall but a glitch got it out of the way.
Min3rl3g4nd
Min3rl3g4nd

min3r moment

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum