We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wow I almost forgot!

4 posters

Go down

Wow I almost forgot! Empty Wow I almost forgot!

Post by Stallie Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:11 am

Hey guys I have not been on here since like months ago unless you wanna count me posting videos in my channel thread every week, (not that you guys pay attention or anything to that) and I'm actually going back and checking out some old threads, looking at all the good times we had. I actually missed you guys and thought I would come back for a bit but mainly to chill, no more track making for me for right now maybe never I don't know. Me and Acer have been talking about line rider and WRTL on Xbox for months and we where like nope I think this is it, line rider is dead, no one is going to play this again but I guess not, people seem to be coming back but for me I don't think I can continue on, I don't know about you guys but I'm moving on sorry. Now of course I'll check in here and there but uploading line rider tracks is a big NO. I basically don't have time to finish any of my tracks that I either started or have not finished yet and sorry but frosted 3 will not be released anytime soon. Guys I feel like line rider is dead to me and I really don't think I have a purpose here anymore or even have the time to play line rider at this point in time, but I'll see you guys in the near future or somewhere in between.

Peace!!!
Stallie
Stallie

Back to top Go down

Wow I almost forgot! Empty Re: Wow I almost forgot!

Post by Purtle Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:44 pm

peace
Purtle
Purtle

ppt [retired mod]

4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.hiddenheartpiece.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Votale Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:52 pm

see ya tomorrow.
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Post by theacp127 Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:35 am

I would stink if Line Rider died, but right now it needs something to get some kind of vibe in the community. I think that the new version development would help get some new people playing Line Rider.
theacp127
theacp127

trying real hard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down