We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorry for leaving and never posting tracks... But I am back.

4 posters

Go down

Sorry for leaving and never posting tracks...  But I am back. Empty Sorry for leaving and never posting tracks... But I am back.

Post by KoolerTheFirst Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:20 pm

Sorry for just leaving in August, without even releasing a track.

I am working on a track (I accidentally deleted the one I started on because I forgot to add localhost to the cookie whitelist in CCleaner), so expect that (it's not really serious like the one I deleted, but luckily I only had a few seconds of track time in that one).

I may use Recuva to see if I can get them back that way, but if not, then I shall just carry on.

Also, I got a new PC, so I will no longer have to use my XP.

Well, expect to see something from me in the near future.
KoolerTheFirst
KoolerTheFirst

Back to top Go down

Sorry for leaving and never posting tracks...  But I am back. Empty Re: Sorry for leaving and never posting tracks... But I am back.

Post by Fauxfyre Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:24 pm

I thought you did release a track... that I edited? I dunno, but I remember you, glad you returned! Smile

Fauxfyre

Featured Video: Blackheart

Back to top Go down

Sorry for leaving and never posting tracks...  But I am back. Empty Re: Sorry for leaving and never posting tracks... But I am back.

Post by Opal Rider Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:24 pm

Awesome! Wink Sounds really cool, can't wait to see hat you come up with.
Opal Rider
Opal Rider

Aestetikally appealing

Back to top Go down

Post by n00bskoolbus Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:33 pm

I don't know you but welcome back! If I do know you from way back when (WAY WAY BACK) then I apologize.
n00bskoolbus
n00bskoolbus

Back to top Go down

Post by KoolerTheFirst Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:05 pm

@Shotoku: You did in fact edit a track I made almost one year ago, but I never released it due to problems on my old XP laptop (I have no idea why my family bought that thing. xD)

@Opal: Thanks.

@N00bSkoolBus: I never remembered you.
KoolerTheFirst
KoolerTheFirst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down