We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to Become the Most Hated Person On the Forum?

+28
GhostY
bbshabob1
Derpinator
Yobanjojoe
Hedgehogs4Me
Traxis
Kohuda
x612nt13
Helios Pavonine
darklight
Inukaza
TheRevTastic
Lankher
Wizzy
Morgan
rabid squirrel
KillinTime2792
Chui Ninji
Cereal
ACwazHere
Z_N-Freak
Sssschiller
Conundrumer
[senpai] kevans
Votale
Xanth
OTDE
efrazable
32 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

How to Become the Most Hated Person On the Forum? - Page 2 Empty Re: How to Become the Most Hated Person On the Forum?

Post by Inukaza Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:48 am

I think I'm about half and half on the hated list. Some people can't stand me.

However, I notied that even when I'm a ass, not many people can come and hate me. ;-; It's sad.

Progressive quirk is nub quirk by people who actually know what they are doing.

Inukaza

Back to top Go down

How to Become the Most Hated Person On the Forum? - Page 2 Empty Re: How to Become the Most Hated Person On the Forum?

Post by efrazable Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:54 am

Rainbow Dash wrote:Progressive quirk is nub quirk by people who actually know what they are doing.
Hmm... 8D
efrazable
efrazable

Durr I'm efraz herp derp

https://www.youtube.com/user/efrazable?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Conundrumer Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:48 am

To be specific, I'm a bit bothered by how so much focus is on trying to define the boundaries between different types of quirks. I just want to see some genuine creativity again.
Conundrumer
Conundrumer
Line Rider Legend

actually working on OII

Back to top Go down

Post by darklight Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:53 am

my god, what has LR come to...
darklight
darklight

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizzy Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:10 am

Conundrumer wrote:To be specific, I'm a bit bothered by how so much focus is on trying to define the boundaries between different types of quirks. I just want to see some genuine creativity again.

You're such a big grouch you know that :|
Wizzy
Wizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Inukaza Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:00 am

Honestly, I never could tell the difference between progressive, alt, quirk, modern quirk, future quirk, quirk quirk, and pure quirk.

Still don't. The only one I have a understanding of is alt. Still clueless on the rest.

Inukaza

Back to top Go down

Post by KillinTime2792 Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:42 am

i have no idea what any of the quirk are lol, it's all just gravity well abuse.
KillinTime2792
KillinTime2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Z_N-Freak Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:56 am

It's like wavedashing, but cooler.
Z_N-Freak
Z_N-Freak

Off-sled Action

https://www.youtube.com/user/MrZNF

Back to top Go down

Post by Helios Pavonine Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:26 am

Leomur told me progressive quirk is actually alt. quirk with flings. But doesn't that mean it's just... quirk?
Helios Pavonine
Helios Pavonine

2nd place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Post by Votale Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:32 am

It's a type of quirk that's different from everyone's standard definition of quirk. Obviously progressive QUIRK is QUIRK, just a type of it.
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Post by Cereal Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:46 am

darklight wrote:my god, what has LR come to...

Where did you come from? You can't just be posting things such as this all willy nilly while being innactive.

Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by efrazable Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:53 am

:|
efrazable
efrazable

Durr I'm efraz herp derp

Back to top Go down

Post by x612nt13 Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:29 pm

all modern LR tracks suck

/topic

x612nt13
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kohuda Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:13 pm

x612nt13 wrote:all modern LR tracks suck

/topic

I agree.
Kohuda
Kohuda

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRevTastic Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:34 pm

Kohuded wrote:
x612nt13 wrote:all modern LR tracks suck

/topic

I agree.

I third this
TheRevTastic
TheRevTastic

http://www.therevtastic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Traxis Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:43 pm

This thread is incorrect from the first word in the first post. After the title "How to Become the Most Hated Person On the Forum?" it should say "Join as Slyther_Demon, beg for power for years, complain, get banned numerous times, make multis, come back as Slyther saying you're sorry about 4 times. Repeat this until you are at the desired hate level."
Traxis
Traxis

The True Giygas

Back to top Go down

Post by Hedgehogs4Me Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:05 am

What is this "nub" trick? I want to learn how to draw nubs in my track. I can only do lines, no matter how hard I try. Damn it all!
Hedgehogs4Me
Hedgehogs4Me
Line Rider Legend

4th place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Post by Yobanjojoe Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:34 am

Scenery FTW

How to Become the Most Hated Person On the Forum? - Page 2 How-to-properly-Rock-On
Yobanjojoe
Yobanjojoe

swag

Back to top Go down

Post by Helios Pavonine Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:50 pm

Hedgehogs4Me wrote:What is this "nub" trick? I want to learn how to draw nubs in my track. I can only do lines, no matter how hard I try. Damn it all!

You're the genius voice of this generation, sir.

However, all modern tracks suck is partly true. I believe older tracks have more ''soul'' (yorabidwhereareu) and weren't ''forced'' to style by their makers. Nowadays trackmakers but also sceners try to remake a style (Silhouette) and forget about their ability to create something NEW and UNIQUE. This way individuality slowly becomes lost. Sad thing.

On the other hand, impressivity (BUHHHH I KNOW THIS ISN'T A WORD) is certainly entertaining. Old tracks were mainly made out of fun, but some modern tracks are made to impress people (see: Valance, or, if you've seen Sheldon's stream a while ago, Centrifugal Force 2). My opinion is too biased to judge about this, though.
Helios Pavonine
Helios Pavonine

Back to top Go down

Post by efrazable Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:57 pm

Soo... what I got from that was that you don't like Sheldon.

What happened to that XY flatsled battle Shelly was gonna pwn you in?
efrazable
efrazable

Durr I'm efraz herp derp

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpinator Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:13 pm

Why is it called 'quirk' in the first place?
Derpinator
Derpinator

Back to top Go down

Post by Helios Pavonine Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:25 pm

efrazable wrote:Soo... what I got from that was that you don't like Sheldon.

What happened to that XY flatsled battle Shelly was gonna pwn you in?

I do like Sheldon as a person, but he doesn't care about style. So yeah...

It died. Not Sheldon, the battle lol
Helios Pavonine
Helios Pavonine

Back to top Go down

Post by bbshabob1 Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:29 pm

helios you mentioned progressive quirk being alt quirk with flings doesnt that make progressive quirk modern and future quirk all the same thing except speeder

bbshabob1
bbshabob1

Back to top Go down

Post by Helios Pavonine Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:07 pm

I'm not the right one to answer that question. Naming every possible form of quirk that is different from the other is absurd... Why don't we just call everything quirk?
Helios Pavonine
Helios Pavonine

Back to top Go down

Post by GhostY Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:21 pm

when i see a new track in the bare track section i really don't think too much, unless its by some inactive legend that suddenly came back. however when i see the a track in the scenery section i immediately click on it. The more recent ones i've seen really aren't very intriguing to me, they're that old style with flatsled. now i know it seems kind of cool because it reminds you of the past when linerider was the most fun for most, but i really don't think that. i want to see exciting things, Dot Robot was probably my favorite style wise. I was so jealous of it. i want to see people who normally don't scene much at least give it a shot. i mean REALLY try to make something! it doesn't hurt to try something new, and sure it may not be the most amazing thing ever, but it gives others inspiration to try it.

for example, on facebook OTDE posted a drawing of a tree he did in LR, i haven't touched lr in a while but this made me open up LR and try something, sure it didn't work and i closed out after about 15 minutes of work time but just that little picture of a tree got me thinking and gave me inspiration, now imagine a whole track. Very Happy

tl;dr draw something in lr, it might give a person inspiration to draw in lr

and that's my rant thing on scenery even though we're all talking about quirk 8D das how i roll

edit: and yes i kind of contradicted it by saying old style isn't intriguing and yet a tree made me want to play, but i don't care 8D
GhostY
GhostY

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next