We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What my dad has to say about line rider.

+21
captain_cornflakes
hypothet
CamQuartr
GhostY
Inukaza
Sheldon
LineMagiX
SPL4SHZ0N3
Commandercoke
JoaTrades
Wolf_Spirit
Derpinator
Yobanjojoe
KillinTime2792
rabid squirrel
efrazable
Opal Rider
Cereal
Mikeee7787
IGLima
OTDE
25 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What my dad has to say about line rider. - Page 2 Empty Re: What my dad has to say about line rider.

Post by Rafael Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:55 pm

My mom can really enjoy tracks. It's funny how she likes, say, Georgio much more than a quirker like KW. She can tell the difference between the styles and can also say if a track is made by me or not!
My dad is.. he doesn't really care that much :P
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

What my dad has to say about line rider. - Page 2 Empty Re: What my dad has to say about line rider.

Post by Opal Rider Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:08 pm

Rafael wrote:It's funny how she likes, say, Georgio much more than a quirker like KW.

I like georgio better than kramwood as well Suspicious . No offence, Kram.
Opal Rider
Opal Rider

Aestetikally appealing

Back to top Go down

Post by Yobanjojoe Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:24 pm

My mum keeps thinking i'm copy/pasting all the scenery lol.
Yobanjojoe
Yobanjojoe

swag

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanth Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:45 pm

I'm 10 so my mom is like: Liam, are your grades good? I'm like Yeah all a's. She gives me mw3. She says I can get on linerider when I do my homework(it's hard because I'm in venture.) she doesn't watch me play but she helps me with like printing the screen and stuff so I can save my scenery. I can say she's very nice Very Happy

My dad doesn't give a sh!t. He goes deer hunting~I go with him sometimes ~ and he doesn't have time to watch me play linerider.
Xanth
Xanth

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCehYWYJLIU_Y6e0Yw69pfrw

Back to top Go down

Post by Rave Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:41 am

wtf^
Rave
Rave

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpinator Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:35 am

Mom, when showing BS and some quirk track:
Well, I really can't see the difference =/
Derpinator
Derpinator

Back to top Go down

Post by [senpai] kevans Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:17 am

Hmmm.... My parents say it's a waste of time if I do poorly at school. When I do just fine, they say it's very creative. I've actually convinced my Mom to scene for me because she is a fantastic artist, so we may have the first "mother-son" member relation ship.
[senpai] kevans
[senpai] kevans

Stay in your coma

https://kevansevans.github.io/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2