We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On Livestream: Rabid Critiques Metamorphic and Evolution

5 posters

Go down

On Livestream: Rabid Critiques Metamorphic and Evolution Empty On Livestream: Rabid Critiques Metamorphic and Evolution

Post by rabid squirrel Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:50 pm

Captured on the livestream today. I thought this bit was worth sharing. Enjoy. Discuss if you like

rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

On Livestream: Rabid Critiques Metamorphic and Evolution Empty Re: On Livestream: Rabid Critiques Metamorphic and Evolution

Post by efrazable Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:56 pm

Well, I think you had something going there, and I agree, but you have to admit, it's a lot more detailed than that pipe you were drawing.
efrazable
efrazable

Durr I'm efraz herp derp

https://www.youtube.com/user/efrazable?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

On Livestream: Rabid Critiques Metamorphic and Evolution Empty Re: On Livestream: Rabid Critiques Metamorphic and Evolution

Post by Commandercoke Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:12 pm

These sort of critiques are great. I loved it even if I didn't agree with everything. (I did agree with almost everything though.)
Commandercoke
Commandercoke
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Helios Pavonine Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:52 am

That was so awesome xD I agreed with everything.
Helios Pavonine
Helios Pavonine

2nd place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Post by Blesshiscottonsocks Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:12 pm

Agreed with all points.

I spent the best part of an hour on that track. I just wanted to start scening so badly, by the time i got fully into it twas too late to edit the track.

Cheers for the honesty rabid, dont see enough of that around here. Smile
Blesshiscottonsocks
Blesshiscottonsocks
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down