We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Need To Use The ChatBox More.

+9
Derpinator
ACwazHere
baconat0r
StingReay
TigerXLine
Cereal
LineMagiX
linerage
Stallie
13 posters

Go down

We Need To Use The ChatBox More. Empty We Need To Use The ChatBox More.

Post by Stallie Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:56 pm

We need to use the chatbox more often for talking. No one really ueses it so i think we should use it more often becuase if people are on the chatbox most of the time and talking to each other. We will probably get twice as much people joining then we are having right now. This is a good thing for views and even more people will want to join and chat in the chat box as well as commenting in the threads. This is also probably why the threads we make have so many comments and views becuase no one barlly uses the chat box. I know that i'm just a member and can't do so much that i would like to do. But i know that if we do this one thing every day as posible. we can improve this site more. I know it. Please here my word we do not want this site to fall. I know it doesn't look like that but trust me when I was on ELR 6 months ago things started to get crazy and people were wondering if the site might go or will it stay and i told every budy that in the begining that everytime people leave and don't come back for a while then everyone else will leave as well. I think we could also afer some other rewards like getting a rank or getting more rep added to your profile. Like lets say you battle some one and you win there should be a little something you get. like a reward. I know that what i'm about to say doesn't really go with this topic. I think we should think of something that were going to do with the rep. Wizzy is right about what the since is with having rep. Becuase we don't use it and we don't really need it here but we should think of a way we can use rep on the new site for something. I think rabid squrrial will think of something to do with it. But for now i'm not really shore, but i think we should think of something or some way we can use it on the new site when we get there.
WE CAN DO THIS! We need to stay in the CLUB! LOL i got caried away. We Need To Use The ChatBox More. 719547

Last edited by stallie on Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:22 pm; edited 3 times in total
Stallie
Stallie

Back to top Go down

We Need To Use The ChatBox More. Empty Re: We Need To Use The ChatBox More.

Post by linerage Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:59 pm

you mean probably. And hear, and buddy. It would be nice if you can make it into small paragraphs too. Is english your first language?

And this thread... Have you considered WHY there isn't people in the shoutbox...? -facepalm- Anyyways... It'll all change after we move to the new website.
linerage
linerage

Back to top Go down

Post by Stallie Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:03 pm

i know this isn't ELR but i'm just saying maybe we should use the chatbox more.
Stallie
Stallie

Back to top Go down

Post by LineMagiX Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:08 pm

I'm in the SB constantly. 8D We have moments every once in awhile when the site's active (usually on weekends), but most of the time people are out doing something else. You just gotta wait untill alot of people are on. :P

Last edited by ~boo on Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
LineMagiX
LineMagiX

The ghost of LR

Back to top Go down

Post by Cereal Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:11 pm

I AGREE

I remember on irtl that there was almost always a conversation going on in the sb, and nowadays, there are almost never any people in there. ;_;
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerXLine Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:11 pm

I don't see the reason. People aren't using it because they have nothing to just throw out (we allready have msn). I don't think we will improve the member-count to twice as much by writing in the shoutbox everyday... Maybe its better to make commercials and recommend other non-members-who-play-linerider to join.

I'm glad you are trying to evolve the community Very Happy

Last edited by TigerLine7 on Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
TigerXLine
TigerXLine

I used to play Line Rider and be weird.

Back to top Go down

Post by linerage Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:12 pm

... I tried to make it the greatest way i could. All i was saying was some critisizm in his writing and how this thread was... just pointlessly made (no offense)
linerage
linerage

Back to top Go down

Post by StingReay Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:13 pm

... If none of you see the reason in using it then why is it even there? We should honestly be using it more.
StingReay
StingReay

http://www.rennervate.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Stallie Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:59 pm

If we use the chat box more it a atracks people and they just start talking but if they are not a sign up then they have to regester then they can talk to them. It is like so. They view, they join and become a member.
Stallie
Stallie

Back to top Go down

Post by baconat0r Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:08 am

I miss old irtl.

Chatbox was rape there........

baconat0r

Back to top Go down

Post by ACwazHere Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:20 am

I agree about the chatbox part, but you kinda went off on a tangent towards the end there. xD

Tip: just log into the chatbox no matter what? People never join it because nobody else does; well at least that's my theory.
ACwazHere
ACwazHere

fuck around and get dunked on

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpinator Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:08 am

EVERYBODY!
GO THERE NOWWWW!!
also, i agree with you Smile
I can't wait to new irtl
Derpinator
Derpinator

Back to top Go down

Post by Purtle Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:35 pm

Idk what it is exactly about this shoutbox, but for some reason it attracts no one into it as compared to the old one.

Tbh, I haven't gone in the shoutbox here for...quite a long time.

Purtle
Purtle

ppt [retired mod]

4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.hiddenheartpiece.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Stallie Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:49 pm

Purtle wrote:I haven't gone in the shoutbox here for...quite a long time.

opps i guess i double posted by a mistake. I was trying to edit something.
Than you should go in it. there is no scnice in wasting a prefect moment before we move. Come hop in the pool purtle, turtle.
Stallie
Stallie

Back to top Go down

Post by Purtle Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:44 pm

I deleted the other one for you.

Anyways, I just checked in about it and I think people don't go in as much is because you can't lurk.
You have to "log in" to say stuff and people know who is there and who isn't

I personally enjoy just watching the conversation and saying something if I'm interested, but having to re-log in because I'm looking in another tab for a few minutes gets quite irksome.
Purtle
Purtle

ppt [retired mod]

4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.hiddenheartpiece.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Smitsy Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:50 pm

theres quite a convo on now actually, everyone join and beat the 'most users ever on the chatbox' record
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stallie Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:20 pm

Purtle wrote:I personally enjoy just watching the conversation and saying something if I'm interested, but having to re-log in because I'm looking in another tab for a few minutes gets quite irksome.

we should do something about that if we run into it on the new site but for now we should just use the chat box as much as we can.
Stallie
Stallie

Back to top Go down

Post by linerage Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:34 pm

^ Using it as much as you can doesn't mean people have fun while doing it. The only reason cb is there is for fun and socializing, but if you're forcing people to go in it, the results may not be what you think it is.
linerage
linerage

Back to top Go down

Post by Inukaza Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:39 am

Let me rephrase what I said to be more politically correct and less ban worthy.

I don't feel this is a great idea, and I won't personally be using the shoutbox more often as a direct result of this thread. Happy AC? :|

Inukaza

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon971 Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:34 pm

I'm in it right now, and I just check back every once in a while to see if anyone's there.
Brandon971
Brandon971

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down