We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Shorts For Wednesday (i'm so bad to keep deadlines) - Mix

5 posters

Go down

Another Shorts For Wednesday (i'm so bad to keep deadlines) - Mix Empty Another Shorts For Wednesday (i'm so bad to keep deadlines) - Mix

Post by Derpinator Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:49 pm

Sorry for the sound issue thing, I really couldn't fix it xD
Derpinator
Derpinator

Back to top Go down

Another Shorts For Wednesday (i'm so bad to keep deadlines) - Mix Empty Re: Another Shorts For Wednesday (i'm so bad to keep deadlines) - Mix

Post by Kohuda Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:11 pm

Oh, I lovelovelove the speed of this track, try making the flings stronger since they don't really seem that strong at the moment.
Also, try to make the manuals smoother, but other than that. It's a nice track. Thanks for makin' 'n' sharin'.
Kohuda
Kohuda

Back to top Go down

Another Shorts For Wednesday (i'm so bad to keep deadlines) - Mix Empty Re: Another Shorts For Wednesday (i'm so bad to keep deadlines) - Mix

Post by Loz Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:39 pm

Great job, I personally love making fun little tracks to keep me playing, I hope you enjoyed making them, I sure enjoyed watching them Smile + rep
Loz
Loz

Back to top Go down

Post by Helios Pavonine Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:39 pm

How do you call those nose flings? They are different than like those where Bosh' string goes up. :P

Nice track. I liked the XY more than the flings. But anyway, they were both good.
Helios Pavonine
Helios Pavonine

2nd place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Another Shorts For Wednesday (i'm so bad to keep deadlines) - Mix Empty Re:Another Shorts For Wednesday (i'm so bad to keep deadlines) - Mix

Post by Opal Rider Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:29 pm

Umm podpack, it's called a spidey fling when the string goes upward. On a nose fling it doesn't :P . The flings were okay. They could use a little more strength, as said before. On the xy, try to keep up the speed, otherwise they become sort of boring. Try some nose pinches. they really help.
Opal Rider
Opal Rider

Aestetikally appealing

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpinator Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:54 am

Opal Rider wrote:Umm podpack, it's called a spidey fling when the string goes upward. On a nose fling it doesn't :P . The flings were okay. They could use a little more strength, as said before. On the xy, try to keep up the speed, otherwise they become sort of boring. Try some nose pinches. they really help.
There were two nosies in the XY xD Right after the X tumbling (kinda short, but it's there), and then before the shoulder granual 8D

Podpack wrote:How do you call those nose flings? They are different than like those where Bosh' string goes up. :P

Nice track. I liked the XY more than the flings. But anyway, they were both good
Thanks Smile

Lozzy wrote:Great job, I personally love making fun little tracks to keep me playing, I hope you enjoyed making them, I sure enjoyed watching them Smile + rep

I did Smile And thanks for the +rep Smile

Kohuded wrote:Oh, I lovelovelove the speed of this track, try making the flings stronger since they don't really seem that strong at the moment.
Also, try to make the manuals smoother, but other than that. It's a nice track. Thanks for makin' 'n' sharin'.
Thanks 8D I'm working on the fling strenght (how to spell that?)
Derpinator
Derpinator

Back to top Go down

Post by Loz Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:48 pm

strength Smile
Loz
Loz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down