We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vitamin by Votale

+10
Devray
Wizzy
Sheldon
Cereal
TigerXLine
Loz
KillinTime2792
MartinJulenissen
Rafael
Votale
14 posters

Go down

Vitamin by Votale Empty Vitamin by Votale

Post by Votale Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:05 pm

Votale wrote:Well here's the story for my release of an unfinished track.

While I was gone one day, my dad decided to install an AnitVirus program on my computer. He ran it, and it deleted all the .sols and folders in my localhost and anything that contained .sols in there. I tried System Restore and like 2 different Search and Recover programs so I was like "screw it this isn't working I'll release it and start new."

I had recorded this 3 days ago, 2 days before all .sols were deleted. The only thing I had was like 5 more lines of that last hand fling.

Anyways, simple editing. I hope you enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_SAogVapes&hd=1

</3
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Vitamin by Votale Empty Re: Vitamin by Votale

Post by Rafael Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:13 pm

Great highspeed stuff and very nice syncing. Great job Votale, I'll review it later.
Too bad you couldn't finish this beast ;_;
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by MartinJulenissen Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:14 pm

well, it felt like on of those kramwood tracks, i mean, it was good and all, the tricks were amazing, but it's missing a soul, the track is just trick after trick in my book.

edit: it did give me inspiration enough to work a bit on my solo track, which i havent done in liek 2 months, gj :P

Last edited by MartinJulenissen on Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
MartinJulenissen
MartinJulenissen

Back to top Go down

Post by KillinTime2792 Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:21 pm

go yell at your dad for touching your computer and installing programs without your permission.
KillinTime2792
KillinTime2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Votale Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:51 pm

MartinJulenissen wrote:well, it felt like on of those kramwood tracks, i mean, it was good and all, the tricks were amazing, but it's missing a soul, the track is just trick after trick in my book.

How can black lines ridden by a "penguin dude" on a sled with a white background have soul? lol

Every track is tricks. Glad I could inspire.
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Post by MartinJulenissen Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:02 pm

Votale wrote:
MartinJulenissen wrote:well, it felt like on of those kramwood tracks, i mean, it was good and all, the tricks were amazing, but it's missing a soul, the track is just trick after trick in my book.

How can black lines ridden by a "penguin dude" on a sled with a white background have soul? lol

well, it jsut seems to miss something, but thats just my opinion, cus by viewing the thread everybody else seems to think this track is perfect, i guess there is just something missing for me
MartinJulenissen
MartinJulenissen

Back to top Go down

Post by Votale Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:04 pm

Who thinks it's perfect? xD Only Raf has made a comment pertaining to the track :P
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Post by Loz Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:21 pm

I think this is perfect. I remember the days when you were good if you did a fling that was like starind at the sun ><

I've +repped too many times today, remind me some time <3
Loz
Loz

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerXLine Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:03 pm

So many questions...

Insane, LOVe, LOVE. LOVE!! <3

I love all of it! The track was beast, the music was perfect and the simple editing was to good!

I'm so sorry for your lost. I have done that myself twice so I know how you feel (maybe not, since my tracks werent 20% so epic!)

Subscribed*
Rated*

+ rep

TigerXLine
TigerXLine

I used to play Line Rider and be weird.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cereal Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:56 pm

Geesus! How the poop do you do that crap?

Also, that music sync was reconkulous

+rep
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheldon Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:56 pm

Nice high speed stuff that one hand fling was interesting
Sheldon
Sheldon
Line Rider Legend

words have been said

Community Pick: SYTYKC
3rd place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.wordshavebeensaid.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizzy Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:34 pm

Probably the best highspeed track ever. It's got a lot of stylish moves and the syncing was excellent. Now THAT is how a highspeed track is done. I'm not surprised this came from you Votale Hehe Now go win MOtW :|
Wizzy
Wizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Devray Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:46 pm

F* yeah Incubus!!! Nice song choice. I wanted to use this song and make a highspeed manual track to it a while ago.. But I don't know the last time I made a track. xD So I automatically like this track.

Cool tricks. Some of that stuff I haven't ever seen before. Nice speed... Crazy skills d00d. Keep em comin
Devray
Devray

https://www.youtube.com/devrayy

Back to top Go down

Post by linerage Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:48 pm

Is it just me, or are you the better twin version of me? I was going to name my track vitamin... And its speed was basically near yours. But for some reason, mines seem slower than yours..... And also the music choice was similar too.

My tracks needs some of the simple tricks you had in here, perfectly executed. Also you had some nice tricks in there, I'll use this as inspiration.

Also, i'm not trying to critisize Roborant, but this track seems way more holy shoe worth. Just sayin'
Thanks brah. :|
linerage
linerage

Back to top Go down

Post by ACwazHere Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:37 am

Very impressive stuff. I honestly don't have much else to say; it's an A+ track but it just seems to have a... vague effect on me.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Yeah but seriously, it just didn't seem unique to me.
ACwazHere
ACwazHere

fuck around and get dunked on

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpinator Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:39 am

Woot! Epic highspeed stuff 8D
I loved the synching overall, especially the start.

That inv. hand + hand fling was uber cool, made me jawdrop! a lot

There were some awesome single contact rolls, but the onen that started to hand, continueing to 2nd peg(?), can't remember exactly xD, was AWESOME!

I would love to see this finished, i hate that it got deleted ;_;

I'm just gonna watch it again to find more stuff to review Smile

Ok, "back".

Really love how clean your flings are, it makes it more enjoyable.
Also, the airtime at :50 (?) was also kinda nice, but I didn't like the flatsledding after.
However, the curved alt flanual made up for it again Very Happy

PERFECT track! (tee hee martin)

Ima obviously +rep you, but i'm just gonna watch it the first time xD
Derpinator
Derpinator

Back to top Go down

Post by Votale Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:46 pm

I think highspeed is underrated tbh. People say it doesn't have soul and isn't unique but it's just as hard if not harder than regular slower quirk. Just because it's fast and doesn't have some slow love-ballad to it doesn't meant it don't got soul yo.
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Post by linerage Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:26 pm

Line rider... How does one achieve soul with line rider? This is a game where you draw lines, and occasionally some awesome pros use glitches.

how can line rider have soul? I don't see ANY soul in ANY tracks... These days anyways >.>
linerage
linerage

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizzy Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:30 pm

^ Anomaly.
That is all.
Wizzy
Wizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by LineMagiX Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:31 pm

MartinJulenissen wrote:
Votale wrote:

well, it jsut seems to miss something, but thats just my opinion, cus by viewing the thread everybody else seems to think this track is perfect, i guess there is just something missing for me

Ehh I kind of agree. I feel that what's missing is that people don't maintain tricks long enough in highspeeds as they should. (Only flaw I ever found in aspi's tracks) When there's an amazing trick, it's like OMG THAT WAS COOL, but only if you caught it in time because it zooms by so fast. I guess I just don't like those double flings that go in opposite directions too.

EDIT:

Votale wrote:

linerage wrote:Line rider... How does one achieve soul with line rider? This is a game where you draw lines, and occasionally some awesome pros use glitches.

how can line rider have soul? I don't see ANY soul in ANY tracks... These days anyways >.>
BULL**** :| Tricks and Soul is what makes tracks entertaining to me. If they don't have one of the two then it's only half as good as it could have been. (More on the soul part because advanced tricks aren't always needed)

Not saying that this track doesn't have that soul touch like MJ though.
LineMagiX
LineMagiX

The ghost of LR

Back to top Go down

Post by linerage Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:52 pm

^ Can you explain "Soul"? Or is it just flow?
linerage
linerage

Back to top Go down

Post by LineMagiX Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:00 pm

Flow is the way the track feels when the tricks are put together, and the stops n gos, slowing and speedyness.

Soul is that FEELING you get when watching a track, sometimes you can tell how the trackmaker felt when they made it. Sometimes it just has to do with entertainment. Some of that heart that is put into the track by the maker, is shown to the viewer. So in a way, Soul = emotion.

This track had near perfect flow, but MJ is trying to say the entertainment criterion wasn't all there.

So both are feelings in a way, but soul is like that unconscious touch we get from lr.
LineMagiX
LineMagiX

The ghost of LR

Back to top Go down

Post by linerage Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:10 pm

So... my tracks have no soul? o_o I can feel a vibe, or "Soul" as you say it in votale's tracks, but i can't find any in mine. But i did have fun when making the track. I would say emotion sometimes is mounded by the song that syncs to the track.

Is it just that i just am not talented in lr and cannot make "Soul"?
linerage
linerage

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizzy Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:39 pm

Soul:
Spoiler:
Wizzy
Wizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content