We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guess what four letters EU googled!

+3
Wolf_Spirit
PrincesssNatasha
Emperor Universe
7 posters

Go down

Guess what four letters EU googled! Empty Guess what four letters EU googled!

Post by Emperor Universe Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:39 am

Well, after coming home from TEH LAND WIFOUT INTERNETS (In others words, getting my laptop fixed) I found IRtL was down.
I didn't really think much of it, went, "Ah, 2 days at most."
After a week or two, I dumped IRtL from my homepage (too depressing to see the errors every day) and found other interests (mainly in hacking Super Mario World). I eventually got bored at about one AM and decided to google "IRtL," and found this site!! 8D
I know I wasn't too active before ('cept in teh SB sometimes), and I probably won't be very active here, but I'll be showing up to annoy you periodically (usually after 2:00 PM, when I wake up in summertime) and can now be happy to live my life like I did before the whole mess that brought down IRtL, with moderate activity and little overall contribution, 8D

Also, I might post something about SMW, but I'll probably do that later, when I feel less embarassed about my hobby. Inverted Onoz
Emperor Universe
Emperor Universe

Back to top Go down

Guess what four letters EU googled! Empty Re: Guess what four letters EU googled!

Post by PrincesssNatasha Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:41 pm

Hi EU its txt 8D
PrincesssNatasha
PrincesssNatasha

Back to top Go down

Guess what four letters EU googled! Empty Re: Guess what four letters EU googled!

Post by Wolf_Spirit Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:46 pm

hey, wb and hacking mario would be fun!
Wolf_Spirit
Wolf_Spirit

Retired Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PerryBoy Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:27 am

Welcome back to the site dude, how have you been?

OT: Eibwen deleted acc? ^ ^ ^
PerryBoy
PerryBoy

http://www.dailybooth.com/Itz_Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by King D Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:17 am

Crap, I'm outranked. xD
Welcome back dude.

PerryBoy wrote:OT: Eibwen deleted acc? ^ ^ ^
OT: Yes, but he recreated his account and he's back.
King D
King D

Back to top Go down

Post by Commandercoke Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:30 am

EU!!! How come I didn't see this?! Great to see you although this isn't quite like the old IRTL. ;-; But I suppose it will suffice for now. 8D
Commandercoke
Commandercoke
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:22 am

yay! welcome back!
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down