We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Page: Leomur [stub]

5 posters

Go down

Page: Leomur [stub] Empty Page: Leomur [stub]

Post by rabid squirrel Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:47 pm

http://lineriderwiki.byethost8.com/index.php/Leomur

Rafael wrote a nice description, but the page is in need of basic info and notable tracks (use the user format)
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Page: Leomur [stub] Empty Re: Page: Leomur [stub]

Post by LineMagiX Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:36 pm

I'll fix it up. Very Happy

EDIT: Finished. I think I did a decent job. ^^
LineMagiX
LineMagiX

The ghost of LR

Back to top Go down

Post by Leomur Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:46 pm

Thanks boo boo <3

Minor request (I'm not sure how to edit the header), could you remove my full name? First name is alright (and obvious), but the last name is a bit more than I'd like the whole world to know.

EDIT: oh hey, there's an edit button at the top... :facepalm:

Last edited by Leomur on Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Leomur
Leomur
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by LineMagiX Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:57 pm

Gotcha ;D Blame Sum for telling it to me when I asked him for it.
LineMagiX
LineMagiX

The ghost of LR

Back to top Go down

Post by hypothet Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:23 pm

"Not only was he like Ride Liner on the forums, but his trackmaking style was also very similar to his."

Wat?

EDIT: Abra Cadabra. Not Abra Kadabra. If I remember, a Kadabra is a pokemon. :facepalm:

He is known for his technical style in Line Rider and his use of a style called "Stop n' Go," and was amazing in his use of gravity rolls.

Leomur has been around since early 2007, but he was like Ride Liner in many ways: He was subtle and quiet. Opinions in my opinion.

Maybe something like: "Leomur has been playing since early 2007, and he is known to be similar to Ride Liner in his site activity; he is described to be quiet when on the site."

When he released a track celebrating his first year playing Line Rider named "Volatile," he was given a status of "Legend."

I'll do more edits later. You make the site look like it's simple.wikipedia.org xD

Last edited by HG42 on Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
hypothet
hypothet

don't read this

Back to top Go down

Post by Cereal Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:28 pm

HG42 wrote:"Not only was he like Ride Liner on the forums, but his trackmaking style was also very similar to his."

Wat?

Ride Liner was the king or lurking on the old irtl site. He would barely ever post, and he only posted in the sb a couple times I think.
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by hypothet Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:36 pm

Cereal wrote:
HG42 wrote:"Not only was he like Ride Liner on the forums, but his trackmaking style was also very similar to his."

Wat?

Ride Liner was the king or lurking on the old irtl site. He would barely ever post, and he only posted in the sb a couple times I think.

The statement on the site is as general as it can get, unless you replace "Ride Liner" with "him."

Edit: I did some searching around on google images; does Leomur live in CA? I found a picture of someone of the same name on a flute at some camp in Redwood.
hypothet
hypothet

don't read this

Back to top Go down

Post by LineMagiX Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:25 pm

^ Feel free to edit if you feel like. I just added on to what Raf started with.

And the Ride Liner thing, everyone back in '08 and '09 thought he was just like him. He was so quiet at one time it was almost shady because he seemed to come out of nowhere with Briolette and Viscosity.

and err.. what inspired you to google him? xD It's Definitely got to be him if he's playing the flute. :P

LineMagiX
LineMagiX

The ghost of LR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down