We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's Amazing..

+7
LineMagiX
Leomur
rabid squirrel
linerage
Cereal
TigerXLine
Wizzy
11 posters

Go down

It's Amazing.. Empty It's Amazing..

Post by Wizzy Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:23 am

It's amazing how old this is, and people still can't do this. And yes I'm stealing ZNF's track and reposting it on the new forum :|

Also I would like to show ya guys something you missed in my crappy new track Aeronautical.

In the description, there reads a riddle. Can you figure it out?
To save you the trouble of being lazy and not looking for it at all because it's really not all that fun to track something down let alone solve a riddle at this point or maybe even continue reading this at all, you're welcome Hehe
Description:
"This track was completely randomly generated. Meaning I had no idea what I was doing nor where I was planning on going with it. I just made what I felt like making, experimented here and there, and then just added the simplest ending I could think of without it being too predictable. I hope you enjoy what I've randomly created throughout the months."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlSKqLHFAOk
Wizzy
Wizzy

Back to top Go down

It's Amazing.. Empty Re: It's Amazing..

Post by TigerXLine Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:58 pm

I love that track! You'll never guess how many times I have watched it on my Ipod ^^
TigerXLine
TigerXLine

I used to play Line Rider and be weird.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cereal Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:31 pm

The amazing part is that he doesn't use any bs modern tricks, but still has an incredible track.
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by linerage Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:53 pm

I don't get the riddle. You're a cunning man. ( :| )

@ KING, it's one of the tracks that amazes me STILL. After watching blue champion, vision, and incito, i still become impressed by ZNF's skills. His precision in high speed is incredible and also scary at the same time. He never leaves a single manual unbalanced, and keeps the same pressure throughout the manuals. I'd say he's as good as highspeed manuals as hedge is as good at discovering tricks. Znf's tricks variation doesn't include alt flings and things, but that might be the reason i like it so much. His tracks are never choppy, and instead flowy, even though he incorporates alot of flings in it. It has a magical pattern which many people(including me) can feel unconsciously while watching his tracks.

He always has original tricks which can suddenly boost the speed, and slow down. But the thing i might love most about his tracks is : air time. His air times are hardly ever noticed as a monumental thing in the track, yet it's the reason (IMO) how his tracks flow so much. His airtimes aren't huge like a second or two huge, but gaps between flings and manuals and stuff like that. It's like the airtime is following to the way you breathe. And the way he transitions into different flings is different from everyone else, and it is very surprising sometimes. Even though he doesn't recycle much in this track, i consider him as one of the recycling masters, since chaotic dynamix's recycling overwhelmed the airtime xD. I'm not saying his every move is perfect, which is also one of the reasons his tracks are so fun to watch.He's probably my second favorite track maker, after aspi33.

TL;DR ZNF is a genius XD
linerage
linerage

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:50 pm

^ great post

I've always liked EPIC more than KING, and I think you can see the airtime in that even more:
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizzy Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:44 pm

Yessss rabid. EPIC is my second favorite from znf. I'm still just as amazed as I was when I first saw that track.
Wizzy
Wizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Leomur Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:29 pm

rabid squirrel wrote:I've always liked EPIC more than KING
Absolutely. One day at school the kid sitting next to me in class (Angryfishm0nger, if anyone remembers him) told me that ZNF had released a new track. After school that day I looked up EPIC and from then on started playing lien rider more seriously.
@ Wizzy, no idea what the hidden meaning is.

edit: what's up with the lien thing?
Leomur
Leomur
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:11 pm

Leomur wrote:edit: what's up with the lien thing?
Hehe

I was wondering how long it would take people to notice lol

fine I'll change it back
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post by LineMagiX Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:48 pm

I don't think even ZNF could do that anymore. :p
LineMagiX
LineMagiX

The ghost of LR

Back to top Go down

Post by aspi33 Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:18 am

Good memories. Imo, EPIC is better for it's time. KING is ZNF's last track in my head, I never liked Chaotic Dynamix. I might not get it yet, maybe it's like EPIC, that I don't get it before 2 years after.

Oh, and the riddle:
I've got a headache, and I'm not in the mood for thinking for 2 hours now. So Ima say the first thing that struck me. The first thing that struck me was Bjerre's Blend trilogy, especially Polymer Blend. It has the same story; experimenting and fun. And since you are a person with a taste of style, I thought you'd like, and are inspired of Bjerre, as he is a person of utmost style.
Oh, and the whole track(especially ending), and some of the story, also relates to FlagCapper, so it might be him too.

I might fail terribly now ...
aspi33
aspi33
Line Rider Legend

4th place in Tournament of Legends

https://www.youtube.com/aspi333

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizzy Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:13 am

aspi33 wrote:Good memories. Imo, EPIC is better for it's time. KING is ZNF's last track in my head, I never liked Chaotic Dynamix. I might not get it yet, maybe it's like EPIC, that I don't get it before 2 years after.

Oh, and the riddle:
I've got a headache, and I'm not in the mood for thinking for 2 hours now. So Ima say the first thing that struck me. The first thing that struck me was Bjerre's Blend trilogy, especially Polymer Blend. It has the same story; experimenting and fun. And since you are a person with a taste of style, I thought you'd like, and are inspired of Bjerre, as he is a person of utmost style.
Oh, and the whole track(especially ending), and some of the story, also relates to FlagCapper, so it might be him too.

I might fail terribly now ...

KING is the last track I can almost fully remember from ZNF (that may also be due to the fact I scened the first bit and gave up after that.) Chaotic Dynamix is such a win track D: its so fluid and epic. The use of simple nose and hand flings astounds me.

@the riddle: that's actually coincidence. you're thinking way way waaaay too hard about it xD
Wizzy
Wizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Orthuss Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:09 am

Okay, looked at the riddle and this is what I thought:

"This track was completely randomly generated. Meaning I had no idea what I was doing nor where I was planning on going with it. I just made what I felt like making, experimented here and there, and then just added the simplest ending I could think of without it being too predictable. I hope you enjoy what I've randomly created throughout the months."

"I did this track for fun."

(fail)
Orthuss
Orthuss

Walruss

Back to top Go down

Post by Cereal Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:49 am

I think that either EVOL or ELITE were the best tracks for their time, but now Setback would be my fav if it were twice as long.

Last edited by Cereal on Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Commandercoke Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:55 pm

I've always loved Serenade. King, probably, is my favorite though.
Commandercoke
Commandercoke
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by linerage Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:30 pm

I'd say znf was a bigger influence than aspi33 and hedge at his time xD I can't remember anyone that made tracks as good as this other than conun at that time xD
linerage
linerage

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizzy Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:42 pm

ZNF has always been the greatest track maker ever IMO. Conun made one good track and one good Collab. That's it. ZNF is just plain epic win, I think we can leave it at that xD and serenade = another epic beastly track from the old days.
Wizzy
Wizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:48 pm

Wizzy wrote:Conun made one good track and one good Collab. That's it.
Omniverse
Ubermicro
Centum Linum
Strange Quark
Infinite Improbability
Omniverse 2 Beta

- first to develop anti gravity wells, invented floats and invisible tumbling techniques
- basically invented alt quirk
- made the track largely accepted as the densest quirk/XY/track ever
- made the track containing flanuals largely accepted as the most ridiculous ever
- won ToC2
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post by linerage Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:20 pm

rabid squirrel wrote:
Omniverse
Ubermicro
Centum Linum
Strange Quark
Infinite Improbability
Omniverse 2 Beta

- first to develop anti gravity wells, invented floats and invisible tumbling techniques
- made the track containing flanuals largely accepted as the most ridiculous ever
- won ToC2

And he did that in one good track and one good collab. intense. :|
linerage
linerage

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizzy Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:46 pm

rabid squirrel wrote:
Omniverse
Ubermicro
Centum Linum
Strange Quark
Infinite Improbability
Omniverse 2 Beta

- won ToC2

OIIB and II are like the main ones here :|
everything you stated was done within one track and one collab xD exactly my point.
ZNF did much more than that. A LOT if you ask me. Conun make his mark pretty nicely but I think ZNF made his stamp on history a little more darker and bigger (what she said :|)

edit: I'm not hating on Conun so if that's what you're trying to imply then... don't :|
Wizzy
Wizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by linerage Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:57 am

Actually, flagcapper was a big influence too, rite?
linerage
linerage

Back to top Go down

Post by Cereal Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:16 am

linerage wrote:Actually, flagcapper was a big influence too, rite?

eh.... not really, he sort of scratched the surface I guess, though.
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by KillinTime2792 Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:53 am

Cereal wrote:
linerage wrote:Actually, flagcapper was a big influence too, rite?

eh.... not really, he sort of scratched the surface I guess, though.

Linear Fluency inspired me a bit in one of my tracks. I think Lukking copied it too.
KillinTime2792
KillinTime2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down