We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cherry Time! - Pure5152

5 posters

Go down

Cherry Time! - Pure5152 Empty Cherry Time! - Pure5152

Post by pure5152 Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:47 pm

was about to scrap this, but decided to just stall it and post it for the heck of it. If you don't like the track, I don't blame you--I don't like it either. This was made alongside Type Q. It's months old, so don't expect too much or take this too seriously XD

enjoy anyways Smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNGIryQc9IQ
pure5152
pure5152

Back to top Go down

Cherry Time! - Pure5152 Empty Re: Cherry Time! - Pure5152

Post by SPL4SHZ0N3 Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:01 am

love. <3

always love your flow. It shows so much control over the speed and the variance in movement. Btw I love the "bounciness" of your tracks. So epic job. Even though it's not a 'serious' track, I seriously love all of your tracks haha.

Thumbs Up
SPL4SHZ0N3
SPL4SHZ0N3
Line Rider Legend

https://www.youtube.com/user/SPL4SHZ0N3

Back to top Go down

Post by linerage Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:29 am

Well, due to my eyes being slow, this is the fastest track i can keep up with ^_^ i enjoyed it thoroughly XD

anything you make can put a smile on my face :|
linerage
linerage

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpinator Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:05 am

Agreed with LR, it made me smile 8D

The flow was outstanding, there were NO flowkillers, atleast in my opinion. The recycling was also cool, like the nosie, recycled in a flat-riding flanual, and some other curves. Your fakie tails is really amazing, when he rides in kinda low speed, but then get picked up by a quirky curve and starts to accelerate again.
The song really fit (as always Smile), and it made the track even a bit better Very Happy

The only thing you could even call "bad" was: When he did a fling, it were always near the nose it was pulled. What I'm trying to say is, that there were dozens of spideys, nose and inv. hand flings in it. But I didn't recognize any tail or handflings, which could have been a little better Wink

I think it's funny to scroll through your videos, ALL of them is Line Rider tracks. Also, when is Type R out?
Derpinator
Derpinator

Back to top Go down

Post by linerage Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:10 am

Rapto wrote:

The only thing you could even call "bad" was: When he did a fling, it were always near the nose it was pulled. What I'm trying to say is, that there were dozens of spideys, nose and inv. hand flings in it. But I didn't recognize any tail or handflings, which could have been a little better Wink

It might be just you, or it might be just me, but for me, there were good variation of tricks. I'm not going to go back and see, because i am probably wrong, but it gives me a feeling that it is perfect all around xD
linerage
linerage

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:44 am

is it a bad thing that I can't see a difference between non-serious tracks like this by you and more serious tracks by you like type O? it all seems pretty similar to me. Lovable, yes, but rather the same.

Try branching out more. do crazy stuff. try new styles.
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down