We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Internet Usage thingy - Ghosters

+4
Inukaza
mhenr18
linerage
GhostY
8 posters

Go down

Internet Usage thingy - Ghosters Empty Internet Usage thingy - Ghosters

Post by GhostY Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:38 pm

yeah we use internet through this usb thing and the limit is 5GB a month. and right now i'm at 4GB because my internet got really fast because 3G is in our area and i was leik "zomg yay" and watched like 40 youtube videos and the usage went up really fast xD. and it doesn't reset until january 9th, or it might be when my dad pays the bill thing which is sooner than that. but yeah once i get to 4.5GB of usage i probably won't be on much at all. because if i go over 5GB it costs us alot of money. so yeah ;-;

tl;dr: i have 5GB of usage and i'm at 4GB figure it out

so if people on msn/here notice i'm not on as much its because of this lol. oh and next month i won't be retarded and go click crazy on every youtube video xD
GhostY
GhostY

Back to top Go down

Internet Usage thingy - Ghosters Empty Re: Internet Usage thingy - Ghosters

Post by linerage Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:23 am

what the hell is that kind of payment xD
linerage
linerage

Back to top Go down

Post by GhostY Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:25 am

its basically the cheapest internet we can get thats actually fast. because we're not rich, and plus we live in a freaking hole preatty much, theres hilss on each side of us lol so we can't get internet through the tower ;-;
GhostY
GhostY

Back to top Go down

Post by linerage Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:34 am

oh xD couldn't you just like use the telephone wire to do internet?
linerage
linerage

Back to top Go down

Post by mhenr18 Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:57 am

Lol you only just got 3G when your country has 4G rolling out. xD

mhenr18

http://www.mhenr18.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Inukaza Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:57 am

mhenr18 wrote:Lol you only just got 3G when your country has 4G rolling out. xD

4G does not exist yet in commercial providers here. They SAY it's 4G but it's really not.

Inukaza

Back to top Go down

Post by Yobanjojoe Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:55 pm

orly?

loljking i don't know
Yobanjojoe
Yobanjojoe

swag

Back to top Go down

Post by CamQuartr Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:51 pm

you told me you were at like 2 Gigs a few days ago xD

CamQuartr

http://www.CameronKashtan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by hypothet Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:12 pm

There is nothing that is actually 4-G atm.

"4G stands for the fourth generation of cellular wireless standards. It is a successor to 3G and 2G families of standards. Speed requirements for 4G service set the peak download speed at 100 Mbit/s for high mobility communication (such as from trains and cars) and 1 Gbit/s for low mobility communication (such as pedestrians and stationary users).
A 4G system is expected to provide a comprehensive and secure all-IP based mobile broadband solution to smartphones, laptop computer wireless modems and other mobile devices. Facilities such as ultra-broadband Internet access, IP telephony, gaming services, and streamed multimedia may be provided to users.
Pre-4G technologies such as mobile WiMAX and first-release 3G Long term evolution (LTE) have been on the market since 2006[1] and 2009[2][3][4] respectively, and are often branded as 4G. Current versions of these technologies do not fulfill the ITU-R requirements of data rates approximately up to 1 Gbit/s for 4G systems, however marketing materials in Scandinavia, United States, etc, continue to use 4G as a description for WiMAX and LTE in their current Pre-4G forms.
In all suggestions for 4G, the CDMA spread spectrum radio technology used in 3G systems and IS-95 is abandoned and replaced by OFDMA and other frequency-domain equalization schemes.[citation needed] This is combined with MIMO (Multiple In Multiple Out), e.g., multiple antennas, dynamic channel allocation and channel-dependent scheduling.[citation needed]"

Full wiki quote. Read it through.
hypothet
hypothet

don't read this

Back to top Go down

Post by LineBeast Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:56 am

Tell your parents to look into DSL - it's relatively inexpensive and offers decent speeds (at least for everyday browsing) without a bandwidth cap.

LineBeast
LineBeast

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down