We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Type Q - Pure5152

+13
rabid squirrel
CamQuartr
Votale
Wolf_Spirit
Derpinator
Cereal
aspi33
Yobanjojoe
OTDE
~rawr
ACwazHere
linerage
pure5152
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Type Q - Pure5152 - Page 2 Empty Re: Type Q - Pure5152

Post by Votale Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:39 am

How about we let Pure do Pure style since this is sexy itself and not compare him to Hedge, Luk, or aspi. 8D
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:53 am

linerage wrote:
Rafael wrote:
linerage wrote:
pure5152 wrote:probably some random style XD I plan to experiment a little to see how I can manipulate bosh to do some weird stuff xp

hah, im lookin forward to it xD

but if you want bosh to do some weird stuff, it's most likely IGGB or Hedge's style, or aspi33 ofc xD
IGGB, Hedge's and aspi33's style ≠ doing weird stuff.

naw, what i meant was they try to do weird stuff. Not their style. Sorry if i wrote it rong mom.
No problem, now go clean your room. :|
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizzy Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:31 pm

I could of sworn I posted something in this already but I guess I didn't D:

that was just lovely. I'm kind of sick of every noob commenting on tracks comparing everyone to hedge or aspi :| there's no such thing as a style that can be cloned so just gtfo :|
/endtroll
Wizzy
Wizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Yobanjojoe Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:23 am

^this

i dont see the point in comparing tracks to people like SCG and Hedge
Yobanjojoe
Yobanjojoe

swag

Back to top Go down

Post by linerage Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:33 am

Wizzy wrote:I could of sworn I posted something in this already but I guess I didn't D:

that was just lovely. I'm kind of sick of every noob commenting on tracks comparing everyone to hedge or aspi :| there's no such thing as a style that can be cloned so just gtfo :|
/endtroll

if you're talking about me, who ish the "nub" here, you are completely wrong. have you read what i wrote? i was never comparing them, i wasn't talking about style either. I just wanted to know if what did pure mean by "make bosh do wierd stuff". How can i compare this to hedge or aspi33? you can't really compare something completely different. also, if you read my first post about "style", well then read my second one, then gtfo kthnxbai.
linerage
linerage

Back to top Go down

Post by pure5152 Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:19 pm

weird stuff as in unorthodox stuff :\
pure5152
pure5152

Back to top Go down

Post by linerage Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:23 pm

pure5152 wrote:weird stuff as in unorthodox stuff :\

dang that's gonna be pretty challenging... good luck is all i can say xD
linerage
linerage

Back to top Go down

Post by Votale Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:46 pm

linerage wrote:Hmmm... with the many changes of styles(not saying it's bad), i wonder if you'll soon evolve into a lukking style...

(Lawl)

linerage wrote:because it's not fun? XD but, if you're going to evolve into another style,what do you think your next style will be?

linerage wrote:
pure5152 wrote:probably some random style XD I plan to experiment a little to see how I can manipulate bosh to do some weird stuff xp

but if you want bosh to do some weird stuff, it's most likely IGGB or Hedge's style, or aspi33 ofc xD

1. He wouldn't be evolving into Lukking style. That is impossible. He would still be Pure style. He will always be Pure style. His style will always be Pure. He will never be "Lukking style" that is impossible for anyone to duplicate. No one can duplicate or "evolve into" anyone else's style. Ever.

2. Doing weird stuff does not mean it's IGGB/Hedge/Aspi style. Maybe in the future Pure will do weird stuff and that will be "Pure" style. If he does weird stuff it doesn't mean it's aspi/Hedge style, it means it's the new Pure style. Pure will always be Pure, Kram will always be Kram. Kram won't ever be Jr. Aspi like some people say, Pure won't evolve into Luk/Aspi/Hedge/IGGB. He'll be Pure :|

So stfu and stop saying that doing a certain thing in LR like "manipulating" it is attempting someone else's style or that doing weird stuff is Aspi-Hedge style. I'm sick of people comparing. Everyone has their own style and one can not be duplicated.

:| :| :|
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Post by pure5152 Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:26 pm

Votale wrote:
linerage wrote:Hmmm... with the many changes of styles(not saying it's bad), i wonder if you'll soon evolve into a lukking style...

(Lawl)

linerage wrote:because it's not fun? XD but, if you're going to evolve into another style,what do you think your next style will be?

linerage wrote:

1. He wouldn't be evolving into Lukking style. That is impossible. He would still be Pure style. He will always be Pure style. His style will always be Pure. He will never be "Lukking style" that is impossible for anyone to duplicate. No one can duplicate or "evolve into" anyone else's style. Ever.

2. Doing weird stuff does not mean it's IGGB/Hedge/Aspi style. Maybe in the future Pure will do weird stuff and that will be "Pure" style. If he does weird stuff it doesn't mean it's aspi/Hedge style, it means it's the new Pure style. Pure will always be Pure, Kram will always be Kram. Kram won't ever be Jr. Aspi like some people say, Pure won't evolve into Luk/Aspi/Hedge/IGGB. He'll be Pure :|

So stfu and stop saying that doing a certain thing in LR like "manipulating" it is attempting someone else's style or that doing weird stuff is Aspi-Hedge style. I'm sick of people comparing. Everyone has their own style and one can not be duplicated.

:| :| :|
thank you votale
pure5152
pure5152

Back to top Go down

Post by SPL4SHZ0N3 Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:04 pm

seriously. Its one thing to say "this track reminds me of 'common comparison'." But saying you're using someone else's style undermines the person making the track. I used to get mad when people said i was "the next SCG" but my style has morphed so although its always been my own style, my style has changed.
SPL4SHZ0N3
SPL4SHZ0N3
Line Rider Legend

https://www.youtube.com/user/SPL4SHZ0N3

Back to top Go down

Post by linerage Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:20 pm

okay, sorry, i'm just saying what im thinking, okay? if you're really that passionate about my opinions, well, you shouldn;t. I never meant for pure to "Duplicate" anyone, when i said lukking, I never meant for pure to "duplicate" Lukking's style. I was thinking about the style that is going to be completely opposite(in my opinion, if you care) as pure's style, it was supposed to be a really bad joke, or something, tbh im not completely sure why i said that. and @ weird stuff, that was also my opinion, i can't imagine anyone else trying to invent a certain trick on purpose other than them(my opinion). sometimes i have a problem where i say my opinions as facts, i do that in real life too.

and i was also talking about styles because if you look through pure's tracks from Type A, his styles changed sometimes. So i was just curious and was asking what would his tracks have, stop n' go, or integration, or smooth manuals, etc. Jeez i have a feeling you're saying these things just to shoot me down, gtfo.
linerage
linerage

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizzy Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:36 pm

linerage wrote:
Wizzy wrote:I could of sworn I posted something in this already but I guess I didn't D:

/endtroll

if you're talking about me, who ish the "nub" here, you are completely wrong. have you read what i wrote? i was never comparing them, i wasn't talking about style either. I just wanted to know if what did pure mean by "make bosh do wierd stuff". How can i compare this to hedge or aspi33? you can't really compare something completely different. also, if you read my first post about "style", well then read my second one, then gtfo kthnxbai.

I don't think I ever said Linerage in that post somewhere Suspicious unless someone hid it in thar
Wizzy
Wizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by pure5152 Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:42 pm

linerage wrote:okay, sorry, i'm just saying what im thinking, okay? if you're really that passionate about my opinions, well, you shouldn;t. I never meant for pure to "Duplicate" anyone, when i said lukking, I never meant for pure to "duplicate" Lukking's style. I was thinking about the style that is going to be completely opposite(in my opinion, if you care) as pure's style, it was supposed to be a really bad joke, or something, tbh im not completely sure why i said that. and @ weird stuff, that was also my opinion, i can't imagine anyone else trying to invent a certain trick on purpose other than them(my opinion). sometimes i have a problem where i say my opinions as facts, i do that in real life too.

and i was also talking about styles because if you look through pure's tracks from Type A, his styles changed sometimes. So i was just curious and was asking what would his tracks have, stop n' go, or integration, or smooth manuals, etc. Jeez i have a feeling you're saying these things just to shoot me down, gtfo.

oh, well... for my types.. I can't promise you anything XD
pure5152
pure5152

Back to top Go down

Post by linerage Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:09 am

Wizzy wrote:
linerage wrote:

that was just lovely. I'm kind of sick of every noob (LineRage) commenting on tracks comparing everyone to hedge or aspi :| there's no such thing as a style that can be cloned so just gtfo :|
/endtroll

I don't think I ever said Linerage in that post somewhere Suspicious unless someone hid it in thar

*invisible message* I did itz *invisible message* but i was the only one comparing ppl to hedge and aspi
linerage
linerage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2