We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Podpack's Blog of Fringe Events

+13
ACwazHere
Yobanjojoe
Nirobi
Wizzy
linerage
TigerXLine
Kohuda
TheoQ99
Wolf_Spirit
Inukaza
Derpinator
Cereal
Helios Pavonine
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Podpack's Blog of Fringe Events - Page 2 Empty Re: Podpack's Blog of Fringe Events

Post by TigerXLine Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:49 pm

Okay, you have some moments in your life that is unormal/suprisning, but don't let it change your mind to the negative.

Like:

- You get scared more than often
- You get nervous more than often
- You start to think you're crazy
- You get more nightmares
- fear stuff you didn't fear before

Don't be that guy who think he's "something different".

Do like I said before; Don't care about it and enjoy your life Wink
TigerXLine
TigerXLine

I used to play Line Rider and be weird.

Back to top Go down

Podpack's Blog of Fringe Events - Page 2 Empty Re: Podpack's Blog of Fringe Events

Post by Helios Pavonine Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:50 pm

I enjoy my fringe events. [I am a potty mouth].
Helios Pavonine
Helios Pavonine

2nd place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerXLine Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:51 pm

Thats good Thumbs Up
TigerXLine
TigerXLine

Back to top Go down

Post by Helios Pavonine Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:38 am

Event 5:

A few days ago I was watching TV with my brother. My brother changed channels. Our TV always shows the program playing on the selected channel. What I saw was ''Boomerang''. Well, that very coincidental because the same day TheElectricBoomerang joined IRtL. That doesn't happen often.

Event 6:

On the same day, I watched a show of Robin Williams and suddenly he was talking about Frosted Flakes. Again, very coincidental too because that same day me, w_s and CC were talking in the SB about Captain Crunch, Mountain Dew and Frosted Flakes!
Helios Pavonine
Helios Pavonine

Back to top Go down

Post by Kohuda Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:33 pm

Podpack, weird [I am a potty mouth] happends. I met my cousin while walking around in a mountain village in the southern part of Spain.
Kohuda
Kohuda

Back to top Go down

Post by Helios Pavonine Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:40 pm

Kohuded wrote:Podpack, weird [I am a potty mouth] happends. I met my cousin while walking around in a mountain village in the southern part of Spain.

Event 7

I came to the conclusion Kohuded is my cousin. Isn't that odd?
Helios Pavonine
Helios Pavonine

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerXLine Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:45 pm

Agree with kohuded ^

I have managed to predict a conversation with one of my friends. I predicted 3-4 sentences of what he said. I felt very weird when I talked to him. I found out later that I had a dream about him and I, talking :S

TigerXLine
TigerXLine

Back to top Go down

Post by Kohuda Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:49 pm

Podpack wrote:
Kohuded wrote:Podpack, weird [I am a potty mouth] happends. I met my cousin while walking around in a mountain village in the southern part of Spain.

Event 7

I came to the conclusion Kohuded is my cousin. Isn't that odd?

Odd.
Kohuda
Kohuda

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf_Spirit Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:07 pm

What are you on about? Kohuded's my cousin :|
Wolf_Spirit
Wolf_Spirit

Retired Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kohuda Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:32 pm

wolf_spirit wrote:What are you on about? Kohuded's my cousin :|

Oh yeah. :|
Kohuda
Kohuda

Back to top Go down

Post by Smitsy Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:20 pm

Podpack wrote:Event 5:

A few days ago I was watching TV with my brother. My brother changed channels. Our TV always shows the program playing on the selected channel. What I saw was ''Boomerang''. Well, that very coincidental because the same day TheElectricBoomerang joined IRtL. That doesn't happen often.

Event 6:

On the same day, I watched a show of Robin Williams and suddenly he was talking about Frosted Flakes. Again, very coincidental too because that same day me, w_s and CC were talking in the SB about Captain Crunch, Mountain Dew and Frosted Flakes!

I admit some of the stuff in the thread was wierd, but theres nothing strange about this.
'The other day, me and my friend were talking about carpet, and the same day i walked on a carpet! OMG'
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by aspi33 Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:33 pm

I get got deja vu all the time, and I actually am sure I dreamed it before. Some times I woke up and said "Let's remember this, and see if it all happens in real life any time". Then, about half a year later, it actually happened, JUST like the dream.

One time, I was on a place, I told myself "This is gonna happen", and whoah, it did.

Worst one now:
I was with my classmates in the cafeteria at school, we were just about to leave, and the special way I accidentally placed the plate, the glass and the tea-bag made me have a HUGE deja vu. Then I told my friend "If there's a man coming out of that door downstairs I'm gonna scream like a girl". He just laughed of me (understandably enough). I was scared to death. Then, on the way down, I saw many things that I remember after seeing them (like a normal deja vu); a woman in an office, many students outside a door that just opened, my classmate hit me in the arm(xD). And, then, when the door was just ahead of me, is was shaking, I think. My friends were laughing at me. And who do you think came out of that door!?! :|
The man arrived, and I screamed massively xD I wonder what he must have been thinking ("bad hair day or something?"). Well, I was rly scared, and so became my mates. How do you explain something like that?

Also, it's all in my dreams. I even always get inspiration to intros, movies, clips etc. from my dreams. Example is Incito, Incito Scaena, Alliance credits. I also get some track ideas from my dreams. They're of much help really ^^
aspi33
aspi33
Line Rider Legend

4th place in Tournament of Legends

https://www.youtube.com/aspi333

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2