We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Top 25 sceners (im(andwolfspirits)o)

+32
ACwazHere
darklight
Nirobi
GhostY
Catz
Derpinator
aspi33
crash2burn
pure5152
Kohuda
Yobanjojoe
Georgio_jc
Rafael
SethComposerGuy
linerage
Painlobster
Ktk
Purtle
Commandercoke
TigerXLine
Orthuss
CamQuartr
Summoning
SPL4SHZ0N3
Wizzy
Cereal
IGLima
Votale
Lankher
iPi
Wolf_Spirit
Smitsy
36 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Top 25 sceners (im(andwolfspirits)o) - Page 3 Empty Re: Top 25 sceners (im(andwolfspirits)o)

Post by LineBeast Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:51 am

ACwazHere wrote:Okay, here is a FACTUAL list:

1. ACwazHere
2. chris386
3. My friend Matt
4. techdog
5. Darkness

This man speaks the truth.
LineBeast
LineBeast

Back to top Go down

Top 25 sceners (im(andwolfspirits)o) - Page 3 Empty Re: Top 25 sceners (im(andwolfspirits)o)

Post by darklight Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:56 am

LineBeast wrote:

1. ACwazHere
2. chris386
3. My friend Matt
4. techdog
5. Darkness

This man speaks the truth.

this, but I do believe bobkid is in a close battle for 5th
darklight
darklight

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf_Spirit Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:12 am

Are you all forgetting pisaman?!
Wolf_Spirit
Wolf_Spirit

Retired Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kohuda Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:16 am

1. ACwazHere
2. chris386
3. My friend Matt
4. techdog
5. Darkness

This made me jizzalot
Kohuda
Kohuda

Back to top Go down

Post by Yobanjojoe Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:38 am

darklight wrote:
Yobanjojoe wrote:
CWmiller=Darklight

you=wrong :P

darklight = darklight, and darklight shouldn't even be on this list

oshi-
Yobanjojoe
Yobanjojoe

swag

Back to top Go down

Post by Helios Pavonine Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:03 am

LRG not on #1? BHCS on #1?

Dude, evolution isn't everything in the world. D:
Helios Pavonine
Helios Pavonine

2nd place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf_Spirit Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:07 am

Podpack wrote:LRG not on #1? BHCS on #1?

No, it's just that BHCS has more artistic talent IMO
He is better at drawing than LRG, but LRG used more style than BHCS in BS. Also he's more creative. And, if you think all BHCS has done is Evolution....just no....no.
It's a matter of opinion really, I just believe that BHCS has more artistic talent. LRG just used his talents better. They're about even in my mind.
Wolf_Spirit
Wolf_Spirit

Retired Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerXLine Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:10 am

I think both of them (LRG and BHCS) is very talented and creative.

BHCS scenery is most the real stuff. He has always something real in his tracks like "The Statue of Liberty" in his track "End of the World" or the buildings and houses in "Evolution". He is incredible at take something he have seen before and draw it his own way (and draw it goood), trough his mind, so to speak.

LRG has more stuff "from out of nowhere" and is not copying anything (maybe the pyramid in "BS"). He is actually showing us his mind ("Breathtaking Silence" and "Mount Abstractia"). He has many different styles and he is very good at scening around the track so its easy for us to see what happens. No just let Bosh drive trough everything like BHCS's Evolution. (I can barely see Bosh in the track!).

I don't think BHCS shows more creativity than LRG. LRG have a amazing creativity and he is lucky to be that good at drawing them and share them with us via Youtube. Thats just my judgement. I would bet that most of you would disagree with me. I don't care. It's my toughts...

On the other end; I think that Line Rider and scening is most about making the best track you are able to make and get feedback and improve so that you can be better next time. And when you get to that point that you are able to scene anything from your mind and scene it good, its really then you realise that you have succeeded. Thats also my toughts....
TigerXLine
TigerXLine

I used to play Line Rider and be weird.

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpinator Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:29 am

i agree with you Tiger Thumbs Up
Derpinator
Derpinator

Back to top Go down

Post by Smitsy Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:42 am

Podpack wrote:LRG not on #1? BHCS on #1?

Dude, i dont even like evolution :| the shading it far to complex for the really simple perspectives. AKA the perpective isnt that great and there is different perspectives for each object.

Anyway, what w_s said.
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Helios Pavonine Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:04 pm

I don't get why people find BS better than/is even with Evolution. Sure, BHCS is a great scener and he makes beautiful monuments and sure, he created a whole new scenery style, but BS is just pure win, the best track in the whole LR history. I don't get why people react so ''meh'' when seeing BS. It's freaking awesome. ;-; I think that LRG made a sort of ''evolution'' by setting the standards higher and making a beautiful masterpieces in which no flaws what so ever are noticable. Honestly, I think LRG should deserve more than a TOC3 trophy. I remember in how little time he scened the dragon. Amazing. And also, why do people react so ''awesome!'' when they see Archaelogy. That's not skills. That's just choppy lines which coincidentally look good in highspeed.

But that's just my opinion.
Helios Pavonine
Helios Pavonine

2nd place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf_Spirit Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:07 pm

Podpack wrote:I don't get why people find BS better than/is even with Evolution. Sure, BHCS is a great scener and he makes beautiful monuments and sure, he created a whole new scenery style, but BS is just pure win, the best track in the whole LR history. I don't get why people react so ''meh'' when seeing BS. It's freaking awesome. ;-; I think that LRG made a sort of ''evolution'' by setting the standards higher and making a beautiful masterpieces in which no flaws what so ever are noticable. Honestly, I think LRG should deserve more than a TOC3 trophy. I remember in how little time he scened the dragon. Amazing. And also, why do people react so ''awesome!'' when they see Archaelogy. That's not skills. That's just choppy lines which coincidentally look good in highspeed.

But that's just my opinion.
DIDN'T YOU LISTEN? I was saying that BHCS has better artistic talents than LRG. It wasn't the track, it was who made it. BHCS has a great potential for art, have you seen his portraits? LRG is amazing at abstract, both have different scenery styles. But I reckon they're even in their actual scenery skills as LRG can do great in abstarct because of his new designs. However BHCS is much better at realism. So they're evenly adept in their scenery styles.
Wolf_Spirit
Wolf_Spirit

Retired Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerXLine Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:16 pm

I like abstract scenery better than realism. Why see more realism when you can just take a search on google? Maybe because I'm a abstract scener myself Hehe
TigerXLine
TigerXLine

I used to play Line Rider and be weird.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nirobi Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:28 pm

Also, let us not forget about Medexstar, creator of Movie Mania.
Nirobi
Nirobi

Back to top Go down

Post by Yobanjojoe Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:48 pm

When i first saw evolution O.O
When i first saw BS O.O
Yobanjojoe
Yobanjojoe

swag

Back to top Go down

Post by Cereal Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:32 pm

Nirobi wrote:Also, let us not forget about Medexstar, creator of Movie Mania.

We're talking about best scenery of today right? That scenery was epic for it's time, but now it isn't too special.
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by crash2burn Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:52 pm

Guys, it's other people's opinion.

(I'm talking to you, Podpack Suspicious)
crash2burn
crash2burn

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:54 pm

CamQuartr wrote:My top 10 would prob be along the lines of:

1.LRG
2.TD
3.Sorvius
4.BHCS
5.Nirobi
6.CommanderCoke
7.DaPoe
8.Rabid Squirrel
9.Georgiojc
10.Aqua

also, lul @ 17
excluding myself, I agree with this completely :O

also thanks to people who like my scenery Hehe
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nirobi Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:12 am

Cereal wrote:
Nirobi wrote:Also, let us not forget about Medexstar, creator of Movie Mania.

We're talking about best scenery of today right? That scenery was epic for it's time, but now it isn't too special.

I'm talking about the best track of all time. It should easily have won ToC2.
Nirobi
Nirobi

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizzy Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:30 am

so far I think AC's list is most factual :|
and I like how this turned into a "NO LRG IS BETTER" "NO BRO, BHCS IS BETTER" thread Hehe
Wizzy
Wizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:48 pm

Wizzy wrote:I like how this turned into a "NO LRG IS BETTER" "NO BRO, BHCS IS BETTER" thread
QFT

I think we can all agree that BHCS is an amazing artist, and LRG made an amazing scenery track. We're comparing apples to oranges if we try to decide which is "better"
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Votale Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:07 pm

This is why we can't "rank" riders.

Just play the game, bro. Just play the game Wink
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Post by GhostY Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:17 pm

*kanye* hey guys i'm happy with your lists and all but LRG had one of the best tracks of all time!

had to do it.
GhostY
GhostY

Back to top Go down

Post by KillinTime2792 Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:59 pm

what is rabbid doing in the top 10 on any of these lists? stop sucking up to the admin people.

Anyway for my top 25, I'm gonna do some thinking and get back to you later.
KillinTime2792
KillinTime2792

Back to top Go down

Post by iPi Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:26 pm

KillinTime2792 wrote:what is rabbid doing in the top 10 on any of these lists? stop sucking up to the admin people.
Have you seen "Bolted To The Wall"?
iPi
iPi

Manualologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3