We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LRNoStandards presents "Feelin' Good"

+18
rabid squirrel
infinityLR
Commandercoke
Orthuss
iPi
GhostY
StingReay
Wizzy
TigerXLine
Inukaza
IGotGreasyBalls
Cereal
Purtle
LineMagiX
Smitsy
Wolf_Spirit
JoaTrades
Hedgehogs4Me
22 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

LRNoStandards presents "Feelin' Good" Empty LRNoStandards presents "Feelin' Good"

Post by Hedgehogs4Me Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:24 pm

"Feelin' Good" by Anonymous

See the video description to see what this project is all about, and PM me for a password and instructions for LRNoStandards (I'm not giving it away in a post, because I want to make sure everyone who gets it is trustworthy enough to not trash the account).

Video Description: None.
Hedgehogs4Me
Hedgehogs4Me
Line Rider Legend

4th place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

LRNoStandards presents "Feelin' Good" Empty Re: LRNoStandards presents "Feelin' Good"

Post by JoaTrades Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:30 pm

First...holy cow, wussup H4M?

This is cool, sounds kind of like Tyra Banks telling plain girls that they're beautiful.

I may like to participate in this, it sounds pretty fun. We'll see.

Last edited by JoaTrades on Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
JoaTrades
JoaTrades

Back to top Go down

LRNoStandards presents "Feelin' Good" Empty Re: LRNoStandards presents "Feelin' Good"

Post by Wolf_Spirit Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:33 pm

Good idea hedge ^^
And the track wasn't too bad too, the whole 'spaced out' effect was actually pretty cool.
EDIT: So hedge, are you going to put up the videos from the channel here?
Wolf_Spirit
Wolf_Spirit

Retired Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hedgehogs4Me Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:40 pm

wolf_spirit wrote:EDIT: So hedge, are you going to put up the videos from the channel here?
Yeah, pretty much. If it's popular enough I might get someone else to help me post them, and there might eventually be a separate subforum for it as well. We'll see how it goes.
Hedgehogs4Me
Hedgehogs4Me
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Smitsy Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:43 pm

That track was completely crap.

xD, jk, i liked it, especially the tail manual.
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by LineMagiX Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:35 pm

Nose manual at 1:44 was too cool for school.
LineMagiX
LineMagiX

The ghost of LR

Back to top Go down

Post by Purtle Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:40 pm

Track was nice and relaxed.

Cool thing.
Purtle
Purtle

ppt [retired mod]

http://www.hiddenheartpiece.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Cereal Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:26 pm

alright, I am going to play a game. every time a LRNoStandards vid comes out, I will try to guess who made it.

So for this one I guess Rafael, because:

-compressed recording

-the font

-the smooth manuals and awesomeness only a mbf member could master! Hehe

I could be wrong though...
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hedgehogs4Me Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:30 pm

Umm

I'd rather you not guess, in case someone goes "Yup, it was me Very Happy", but I suppose it's hard to stop people, so whatever. If it was you, please don't do that, I'd like this to remain anonymous, not anonymous until someone guesses.

And that wasn't a hint from me that it was Rafael, because even I don't know who it was, since I just got a message on YouTube from LRNoStandards telling me to post it. :P
Hedgehogs4Me
Hedgehogs4Me
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by IGotGreasyBalls Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:55 pm

I think you might wanna work on your self esteem issues instead of making an anonymous channel. I can't even imagine one person on the site who would think badly about you if you made a bad track. I seriously mean it get help.
IGotGreasyBalls
IGotGreasyBalls

https://dinnertrader.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Inukaza Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:32 pm

You could tell most people's tracks by their styles. I'm gonna make it a personally mission to call out people's tracks.

Lol we can make it a game.

Inukaza

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerXLine Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:08 pm

Like your idea.

Btw, this track wasn't bad. Maybe to much airtime, maybe some "not that good" flings. I don't know xD

I still hope people can step up and post their tracks on their own accounts and, like, "step out in the spotlight" if you know what I mean. When you create/produce something, it isn't always that everyone gives you the positive response.

I have played line rider in 3 years now and I can't say that I'm a extrem Line Rider Creator.

The most important thing when you create something and want to post it or upload it, is that you learn something from the watchers. Its important with feedback and get told what who the watcher disliked or liked. I don't mean that you must change you whole style, but maybe they says something that you hadn't thought about. Maybe you get inspired to make a new track.

Sorry for the long comment. Maybe all this is wrong, but that is what I have learned on my 5 years at YouTube!
TigerXLine
TigerXLine

I used to play Line Rider and be weird.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizzy Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:31 pm

so with this channel we can make crappy tracks without conforming to todays standards?
I'd never use this xD If I want to make crappy tracks I'll post 'em on my channel for lulz. Interesting idea, but like IGGB said, you have to have pretty low self-esteem to actually want to post your track on there.

edit: also, hedge is the uploader, right? >_> he's the only one who would think of this and actually do it xD
Wizzy
Wizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by StingReay Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:24 pm

Wizzy wrote:so with this channel we can make crappy tracks without conforming to todays standards?
I'd never use this xD If I want to make crappy tracks I'll post 'em on my channel for lulz. Interesting idea, but like IGGB said, you have to have pretty low self-esteem to actually want to post your track on there.

edit: also, hedge is the uploader, right? >_> he's the only one who would think of this and actually do it xD

That's honestly not the point of this. The original point of this was to rid LR of impossibly high standards that players like me can't meet. It has nothing to do with low self-esteem. >.>
StingReay
StingReay

http://www.rennervate.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizzy Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:34 am

honestly, why would you even care if you met the standards or not? When Bosh Cadez made the toy he didnt say 'alright, only people this good can play.' no he made it so that you can have entertainment and enjoy creating whatever you feel like and if you feel up to it you can share it with the world.
Wizzy
Wizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by GhostY Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:58 am

i say stop arguing about what it is and just enjoy the track.

i thought it twas fun to watch 8D
GhostY
GhostY

Back to top Go down

Post by StingReay Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:58 am

Wizzy wrote:honestly, why would you even care if you met the standards or not? When Bosh Cadez made the toy he didnt say 'alright, only people this good can play.' no he made it so that you can have entertainment and enjoy creating whatever you feel like and if you feel up to it you can share it with the world.

The point is is that's how it ended up, not how it started.
StingReay
StingReay

http://www.rennervate.com

Back to top Go down

Post by iPi Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:32 am

The point is pointy :|

I think this is a good idea actually, and I might use it myself. Although everyone would know the track was mine if I used one on here Eep
iPi
iPi

Manualologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Orthuss Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:40 am

Hedgehogs4Me wrote:See the video description to see what this project is all about...
Video on Youtube wrote:no description availible

wat.

Also, the track was awesome, fun to watch, and overall great.
Orthuss
Orthuss

Walruss

Back to top Go down

Post by Commandercoke Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:04 pm

I don't see why anybody should be ashamed to release this track on their own channel. ._.
Commandercoke
Commandercoke
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by infinityLR Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:38 pm

personally id wanna know who made this so i could sub to them
infinityLR
infinityLR

Back to top Go down

Post by Hedgehogs4Me Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:15 pm

Wizzy wrote:edit: also, hedge is the uploader, right? >_> he's the only one who would think of this and actually do it xD
Late response, but no, it's not me. It really isn't. I was pretty surprised about the intro thing too.
That's a WMM title thing, and I can't even run WMM, so unless I wanted to try really hard and fake it, it wouldn't be me, so there you go.
Hedgehogs4Me
Hedgehogs4Me
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:45 pm

Commandercoke wrote:I don't see why anybody should be ashamed to release this track on their own channel. ._.
this

I actually just made my own channel, rabidjunk.
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Yobanjojoe Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:22 am

coolio
Yobanjojoe
Yobanjojoe

swag

Back to top Go down

Post by redcap Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:22 pm

Nice track.

redcap

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next