We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why I shall be inactive

+3
Purtle
Derpinator
Traxis
7 posters

Go down

Why I shall be inactive Empty Why I shall be inactive

Post by Traxis Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:18 am

I will still try to visit a bit, not like once a week.. or year... *cough*Techdawg*cough*
Like, instead of all day like the last week, maybe once a day, sometimes every other day.

You probably don't care, and I'll get like 5+ trolling/flaming comments, but the new WoW Beta came out, and I finally got invited after waiting a week, so my free time will be spent testing it, etc.

I'm free for the next 12 hours while it downloads though. Yes, it's that big.
Traxis
Traxis

The True Giygas

Back to top Go down

Why I shall be inactive Empty Re: Why I shall be inactive

Post by Derpinator Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:21 am

I understand you very well. The new wow looks so good in the trailer.
Derpinator
Derpinator

Back to top Go down

Post by Traxis Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:26 am

DeathknightDK2 wrote:I understand you very well. The new wow looks so good in the trailer.

If the actual in game graphics were as good as the trailer, the game would sell for about 3000 dollars, not 70.

The graphics are awesome though, and the cinematics are amazing. The original WoW trailer is still my favourite though.
Traxis
Traxis

The True Giygas

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpinator Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:40 am

Sdemon wrote:
DeathknightDK2 wrote:I understand you very well. The new wow looks so good in the trailer.

If the actual in game graphics were as good as the trailer, the game would sell for about 3000 dollars, not 70.

The graphics are awesome though, and the cinematics are amazing. The original WoW trailer is still my favourite though.
Thanks for the review! I'm too lazy to buy it, so it's awesome when someone like you tells me about it Smile
Derpinator
Derpinator

Back to top Go down

Post by Purtle Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:31 pm

lolol WoW.

No comment.
Purtle
Purtle

ppt [retired mod]

4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.hiddenheartpiece.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Se7eN Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:37 pm

^this.

Se7eN

Back to top Go down

Post by Summoning Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:43 pm

I don't think once a day or every other day is very inactive at all o.O. I used to visit like once a week and I thought I was at least slightly Active xD.

Also What is the file size if it takes 12 hours to download? It might just be your internet connection.
Summoning
Summoning

Back to top Go down

Post by Traxis Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:19 pm

Summoning wrote:I don't think once a day or every other day is very inactive at all o.O. I used to visit like once a week and I thought I was at least slightly Active xD.

Also What is the file size if it takes 12 hours to download? It might just be your internet connection.

It ended up only being 6, but it was the entire WoW, plus the expansion, around 22GB plus 8 or so GB of patches.

And I'm usually online 24/7, I'll probably be on once every other day. For me that's like being dead.
Traxis
Traxis

The True Giygas

Back to top Go down

Post by Summoning Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:33 pm

Sdemon wrote:
Summoning wrote:I don't think once a day or every other day is very inactive at all o.O. I used to visit like once a week and I thought I was at least slightly Active xD.

It ended up only being 6, but it was the entire WoW, plus the expansion, around 22GB plus 8 or so GB of patches.

And I'm usually online 24/7, I'll probably be on once every other day. For me that's like being dead.

Dayum that's a big file Suspicious.
Summoning
Summoning

Back to top Go down

Post by Traxis Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:52 pm

Summoning wrote:
Sdemon wrote:

Dayum that's a big file Suspicious.

Yeah, it's basically 2 WoWs on my PC, and I haven't upgraded it yet.
Traxis
Traxis

The True Giygas

Back to top Go down

Post by Yobanjojoe Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:55 am

My dad won't get me WOW Suspicious
Yobanjojoe
Yobanjojoe

swag

Back to top Go down